K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jihad

2: a crusade for a principle or belief

It's not going to work yall are going to have to scramble for another angle :sadviolin:

didn't know this but this finally explains why you're so divorced from any realistic concept of what's actually popular in either the west or far east ddddd

Girl trying to gaslight us then saying that immediately after... this isn't it.

:suburban:

• Replies 63.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Sheep said:

didn't know this but this finally explains why you're so divorced from any realistic concept of what's actually popular in either the west or far east ddddd

Not you being a racist :redface:How is this okay to write? You are literally being xenophobic, what kind of view do you have on Middle Eastern people????

@Ryan He needs to be permanently banned from this forum

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jihad

2: a crusade for a principle or belief

It's not going to work yall are going to have to scramble for another angle :sadviolin:

Literally what the **** is wrong with you

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Not you being a racist :redface:How is this okay to write? @Ryan You are literally being xenophobic, how do you actually view Middle Eastern people????

you not having the same cultural context as others isn't xenophobic, you are claiming to be from the middle east now and post about american and korean charts all day, yes that would explain why you can't wrap your head around certain facts. I wouldn't be able to accurately comment on the culture of middle eastern countries and trying to make the comment out to be something it was not only further proves how deluded this vendetta has made you, and the rabid cosigning of these leaps in logic only further proves exactly what I was saying  about the losers who are aligned with you on this. :sadviolin:

Edited by Sheep

Every day i pray to god im not gonna be at the big age of 30, being mentally terminated on an online forum throwing personal racist insults at someone over saying their faves are bigger than mine

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

Every day i pray to god im not gonna be at the big age of 30, being mentally terminated on an online forum throwing personal racist insults at someone over saying their faves are bigger than mine

it's a good thing that I'm nowhere close to 30, not being mentally terminated, not throwing racist insults, or doing any of this over someone saying their faves are bigger than mine or else this might have hit a nerve :sadviolin:

13 hours ago, Sheep said:

you not having the same cultural context as others isn't xenophobic, you are claiming to be from the middle east now and post about american and korean charts all day, yes that would explain why you can't wrap your head around certain facts. I wouldn't be able to accurately comment on the culture of middle eastern countries. :sadviolin:

I live in the West. Btw, don't you see how weird your comment is???? Why wouldn't I be able to wrap my head around certain facts???? You comments are very culturally insensitive as if you're trying to paint that people from Middle East wouldn't understand what's happening in the West or East

@Ryan Look what he's writing, this is not okay

Edited by Pluto6

Like we all drag pluto all the time jokingly but this obsesseion has gone very far

• Haha 3

yall are gonna end up banned from this thread, I'm sending the most positive of vibes.

Annyeong.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I live in the West. Btw, don't you see how weird your comment is???? Why wouldn't I be able to wrap my head around certain facts???? You comments are very culturally insensitive as if you're trying to paint that people from Middle East wouldn't understand what's happening in the West or East

@Ryan this is not okay

I can see how saying the word jihad to somebody of middle eastern origin could be problematic, yes. But I was not aware of that and using the officially recognized colloquial definition of the word. I did not say you would not be able to understand what's happening, I said you'd be missing cultural context. But you knew that, obviously I wasn't accusing you of having religious motivations for hating Girls' Generation fans. My last posts outside of this thread are ripping a racist to shreds and exposing them, anybody who reads this forum would know that was absolutely not my intent. :rip:

You're just desperately trying to shift the topic away from the fact that you did exactly what I accused you of and causing more and more pages of off topic yapping. @Ryan

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

it's a good thing that I'm nowhere close to 30, not being mentally terminated, not throwing racist insults, or doing any of this over someone saying their faves are bigger than mine or else this might have hit a nerve :sadviolin:

I want you to take a step back, and read some of your old posts and see how you always have a mental breakdown backed with insults every time pluto says skz are bigger/have better streams than aespa

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

I want you to take a step back, and read some of your old posts and see how you always have a mental breakdown backed with insults every time pluto says skz are bigger/have better streams than aespa

This isn't what happens, just like how every word of the post I responded to was inaccurate, that might be how you want things to be perceived but that is not what happened here and isn't what happens the other times. I'm not the one who sees a single negative post about my favs and goes on days long rants about how all stays are out to get me and how justified it is. I'm going after a particularly obsessive and annoying user.

I want you to take a step back, and realize that everytime somebody is scared about the imaginary gang of sheep out to get them, you and other users who are known to have had other accounts over the years are at the scene of the crime egging it on.

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Not him editing and deleting his comments now, after he got exposed :rip: 

I have not deleted a single comment and mods can see all edited and hidden content anyway, I add on to, not delete content from my posts. It's a little ridiculous that you're @'ing Ryan of all people to build this obviously disingenuous case to get somebody banned for racism because you're not only assuming he's stupid enough to buy it because you're being loud enough, but I'm also like 99.9999% sure he's a poc too so it's insulting on several levels. :rip: 

Edited by Sheep

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

:jonny6: 

everyone are perched for their 20th anniversary. 2027 can't come soon enough  @Gorjesspazze9

This is my Reason for living:jonny6:

The World is ready for Girls Generation Super Bowl 2027. I'm manifesting it Now

• Like 3

Also what is going on in this thread:rip:

spacer.png

the way some users here are getting nasty over some untalented groups. Just put them on ignore, don't engage and you'll have peace in this base :toofunny2:

anyway

:clap3: first GGs who bagged elusive daesangs in a male dominated award shows, of course seo is proud

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The World is ready for Girls Generation Super Bowl 2027. I'm manifesting it Now

if Enhypen are doing it in 2025 are we sure the GP would tolerate another kpop act doing it so soon after?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Also what is going on in this thread:rip:

spacer.png

Is so gonna get closed/locked  for a few days.

spacer.png

Once that happens let's take advantage of the mess and create the kpop GG thread. 

• Haha 1

Queens of Kpop and Kings of Jpop

aespa collecting the SNSD hags everytime they bag big awards :jonny6:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

the way some users here are getting nasty over some untalented groups. Just put them on ignore, don't engage and you'll have peace in this base :toofunny2:

anyway

:clap3: first GGs who bagged elusive daesangs in a male dominated award shows, of course seo is proud

I also love how supportive she always is with other GGs.  :clap3:

Everytime I see Seohyun I think of how she is the perfect idol. 

Talented, charming, scandal free and always ready to do the work. One of the most dutiful idols out there.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rainy Devil said:

I also love how supportive she always is with other GGs.  :clap3:

Everytime I see Seohyun I think of how she is the perfect idol. 

Talented, charming, scandal free and always ready to do the work. One of the most dutiful idols out there.

an actress, can sing, can play instruments, can write songs, is part of the dance line, a humanitarian etc. The MPG we all want  :clap3:

tbf all the soshi girls actually. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon they all seems supported with their juniors. They knew what it feels like, they've been there done that :bird:

• Like 3

yikes at the mess in here

OT:

:clap3:

• Like 2

This is why I will not tolerate any slander with this women when they have been nothing but supportive, grounded and gracious despite their huge legacy and success.

You'll never hear anyone in the industry bad mouthing them, even their rivals has only praises for them :clap3:

Satanism is so real sometimes

oprah-crying.gif

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.