K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

12 minutes ago, Sheep said:

would love to know where people like you(you're not the only one pushing this conspiracy) think Giselle of aespa has the time to get work done when she's hardly had a day off in years, let alone downtime for anything more than botox, she doesn't even have time for fillers to settle lbr. :rip: 

is it a conspiracy? no shade but you can't tell me that you think she doesn't look different these days

• Replies 63.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Terrible argument seeing as Aespa has had 2 years and 10 months less than SKZ to get streams. SKZ also have 16 comebacks and 7 Japanese eras. Aespa have 7 comebacks and 1 Japanese era.

On top of that,

Spotify (9/7/24) - 2.738B

YouTube (6/24/24) - 2.6B

Melon (6/19/24) - 1B

Even with outdated numbers, that's over 6.3B+ streams. Explain to me how Genie, YouTube, VIBE, Apple Music, Melon, etc. add less than 400M streams to Aespa's total streams. :skull: 

SKZ's albums generally have more streams than aespa's, which is why their overall numbers are higher. It's as simple as that. 

17 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Also Stray Kids is still irrelevant no matter how their stans tries to shove them down in our throats 

:suburban:

aespa vs SKZ in different metrics:

Sales - SKZ

streaming - SKZ

touring - SKZ

Social Media (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter etc.) - SKZ

Japan - SKZ

Korea - aespa

But yeah let's go with the narrative that SKZ are irrelevant compared to aespa for some reason:suburban:

4 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

is it a conspiracy? no shade but you can't tell me that you think she doesn't look different these days

all of aespa's styling/hair/makeup has become enormously better over the past ~18 months

All the actual facial features are identical other than makeup and hair. Those are technically the same lips, nose, eyes, jaw, cheeks, etc, they're just actually trying to make her look her best now.

59665b7fce063c8776b637e47d604d71.jpg

how about we all take a break from the fighting and enjoy this SMASHA 

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Having discussions with SM Sheep are like having discussion with a wall. I'm resting my case I give up, cause some of you constantly go by made up scenarios, just keep TWICE and SKZ out of your funky mouths and we will be good

anime-girl.gif

Edited by Pluto6

not playing victim after a multi-day bender saying any and everything to keep it going :deadbanana2:

16 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

So you're implying she have surgeries? I see no problem she looks good. She's just as gorgeous as Lisa with her new nose, no shade btw :nicole:

Edited by Odette Violet

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

all of aespa's styling/hair/makeup has become enormously better over the past ~18 months

All the actual facial features are identical other than makeup and hair. Those are technically the same lips, nose, eyes, jaw, cheeks, etc, they're just actually trying to make her look her best now.

59665b7fce063c8776b637e47d604d71.jpg

her styling has definitely become better but you don't see the new smaller, up turned nose and the relatively huge lips? :chick1:

3e471b04be5b884af3fa58313a8bc058.png9e960507f1e0a5d02a345b9e8bba9dfe.pngad8df161d15906fc46fb6bcd08c4b05e.png

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

So you're implying she have surgeries? I see no problem she looks good. She's just as gorgeous as Lisa with her new nose, no shade btw :nicole:

yes lisa's new nose looks good, we can just be honest about it

getting PS/filler in korea is like going to the dentist in the west :gayriahcat2:

:jonny5:

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

her styling has definitely become better but you don't see the new smaller, up turned nose and the relatively huge lips? :chick1:

3e471b04be5b884af3fa58313a8bc058.png9e960507f1e0a5d02a345b9e8bba9dfe.pngad8df161d15906fc46fb6bcd08c4b05e.png

oh she's definitely had work done since debut, but that face has been locked in since at least 2022

idc about surgery, its her body, I'm annoyed that Giselle has always been beautiful and now that SM isn't actively working against that, its widely credited only to the work she's had done.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

talking about lisa I really hope she's going all out for the VMAs coz the lack of promo is killing me :hoetenks:

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe. said:

yes lisa's new nose looks good, we can just be honest about it

getting PS/filler in korea is like going to the dentist in the west :gayriahcat2:

:redface: the dentist in question = / = botox, fillers, buccal fat surgeries etc. 

6 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

talking about lisa I really hope she's going all out for the VMAs coz the lack of promo is killing me :hoetenks:

I think she's filming white lotus 

20 minutes ago, Sheep said:

not playing victim after a multi-day bender saying any and everything to keep it going :deadbanana2:

You're constantly trying to paint me as this person who constantly start fights with people in here and it's not working sweetie. It's obvious that you and your minion love to have discussions with me in here, which I don't mind as long as we are being respectful towards each other and the Kpop groups we are discussing.

This whole aespa vs SKZ started because of your minion coming for SKZ for no reason by using aespa, and I just responded to him. The first thing I did was pointing out how he was trying to start a fanwar for no reason:

13 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Not you randomly trying to start a SKZ vs aespa fanwar :skull:

Edited by Pluto6

Tzuyu is so gorgeous but so boring... Run Away is so forgettable and uneventful, couldn't they give us something different? 

I swear they've been giving the best singles to Nayonce and the production of those mvs like wow the difference of effort. 

9 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

You're constantly trying to paint me as this person who constantly start fights with people in here and it's not working sweetie. It's obvious that you and your minion love to have discussions with me in here, which I don't mind as long as we are being respectful towards each other and the Kpop groups we are discussing.

This whole aespa vs SKZ started because of your minion coming for SKZ for no reason by using aespa, and I just responded to him. I even pointed how he was trying to start a fight fanwar for no reason as the first thing:

"you and your minion" "we are being respectful"

Notice how you quoted your response and not the original post, because the original post was just posting the(then barely published) Billboard chart and making a comment about how certain users constantly downplay aespa, not their fault or anybody else's that it struck a nerve and you started a 2nd jihad against this imaginary group of users before even finishing the other one you had going on. I'm not painting you as anything, your actions are painting you in a certain way and have since you registered this account.

When I don't come in to clock you, you do this for days on end to the point that it kills all other thread activity until somebody shuts you up, because you make browsing and posting in this thread miserable for everybody except some 35 year old burnout losers who are still butthurt about losing fanwars on OH a decade ago. Be realistic.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:jonny5:

Ahh, the OG blueprint is coming.....:wanda:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

"you and your minion" "we are being respectful"

Notice how you quoted your response and not the original post, because the original post was just posting the(then barely published) Billboard chart and making a comment about how certain users constantly downplay aespa, not their fault or anybody else's that it struck a nerve and you started a 2nd jihad against this imaginary group of users before even finishing the other one you had going on. I'm not painting you as anything, your actions are painting you in a certain way and have since you registered this account.

The gaslighting yikes 

Uhm didn't you see how your minion specifically separated and pointed out SKZ in that post? 

LK.thumb.gif.f3f728d5ebe98c0c4cdad99df5f

Saying someone's playing the victim then someone saying they're going on a Jihad... It's not that serious... :skull:

• Like 1

Anyways shout out to @Sheep, like the amount of minions he is always able to summon in here and gang up on users, like even I can't hate on that, since those minions have to listen to what their boss says right? 

8975a616fb3497de836aed880fe1817b.gif

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The gaslighting yikes 

Uhm didn't you see how your minion specifically separated and pointed out SKZ in that post? 

would you like to quote the post you're talking about instead of trying to massage the facts in your favor(but I'm the gaslighter here :rip:) or would you like to shut up? Only an idiot would be sensitive enough to go on a day-long rampage over the post in question. You do downplay aespa constantly, and they are charting higher with a months old song, even outside of Korea, where you claim groups you don't like are only relevant.

Calling somebody a minion is rude as **** btw since you didn't take the hint last time, you seem very challenged at picking up on some things.

Over fuckass kpop and shitposting on a music forum mind you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.