K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

Jesus was seen in Ohio

• Replies 46.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

22 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The originator 

K-Pop Thread: Stop Sleeping on Kiss of Life, Serves Kuality - Page 897 -  Base - ATRL

that's not a dual release lol

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, elevate said:

Do dual releases actually work? I'm sure there's more examples than Hype Boy / Attention but that's the only one coming to mind rn. I feel like they generally dilute the releases, though (as per IVE and Itzy's previous comebacks esp). Curious to see how Armageddon goes. 

2ne1 did not only dual but even triple title tracks

they released

cant nobody - go away - clap your hands all at the same time

they did that again

im the best - lonely - ugly not at the same time,

but with week after week ( fans dont want the same time because they be blocking themselves at #1)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I ******* hate it here

Edit: Koreaboo can kiss my ass they already deleted the tweet 

Edited by Bewitched
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

2ne1 did not only dual but even triple title tracks

they released

cant nobody - go away - clap your hands all at the same time

they did that again

im the best - lonely - ugly not at the same time,

but with week after week ( fans dont want the same time because they be blocking themselves at #1)

Actually the 2nd mini album had 4 singles (5 if you consider Bom's "Don't Cry" part of it), it was Lonely - I Am The Best - Hate You - Ugly

Wait, okay, this guy right here just said he likes Avril Lavigne. TASTE.
I don't know anything about P1Harmony but because of this I'm gonna go and listen to their music. :gaycat3:
Any recommendations?

• Like 1

this pig and his obsession with aespa 

29 minutes ago, romiskes said:

Actually the 2nd mini album had 4 singles (5 if you consider Bom's "Don't Cry" part of it), it was Lonely - I Am The Best - Hate You - Ugly

An era :jonny6:

The girls aren't doing it like this anymore 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, katyberry said:

reminder that Get Up ended up with 1.72M pre-orders and aespa maintained 1.8M record. 

If it was HYBE, I bet they would even fake 300k to break BP record :coffee:

Edited by lily42

6 minutes ago, katyberry said:

I've been saying for YEARS that K-Pop physical sales across the board for a good portion of groups are completely frauded/made up since the pandemic. There's no way they're "selling" that many copies.

5 minutes ago, katyberry said:

:biblio: disgusting pig

That fire joke circulating twitter might not be a joke after all. It's a sabotage :biblio:

He can choke knowing aespa has still the biggest selling album for a 4th Gen GG 

sjdjdjdjdjnf

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, katyberry said:

It makes sense. 

Bang PD wanted to buy SM.

So all he had to do was to attack all their groups from all fronts, aespa targeted by New Jeans, Seventeen & BTS targeting NCT and all the oldest boy groups and weirdly Boynextdoor and Tws came around RIIZE. It's definitely very planned to attack all their groups to reduce their value and image to buy them and takeover.

This is not a very good ethic practice but actually legal (well when you do it legally)

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

I've been saying for YEARS that K-Pop physical sales across the board for a good portion of groups are completely frauded/made up since the pandemic. There's no way they're "selling" that many copies.

Yep, I've believed it for most groups including some of my favs, it was always just too transparent 

but I guess it hits different when a CFO is confirming it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, katyberry said:

IJBOL :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

31 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Oh I just know he was giggling and swinging his belly when LSM offered him to buy SM :biblio:

1 minute ago, Aria0327 said:

Oh I just know he was giggling and swinging his belly when LSM offered him to buy SM :biblio:

swinging his belly :ahh: 

how long until we find out that hybe used sajaegi on perfect night to block drama? :ahh:

currently on the charts:

#37 Drama

#46 Perfect Night

1 hour ago, romiskes said:

well they are not called the digital monsters for nothing

HYBE and co needs to be destroyed like how they are currently terrorizing kpop :pukey:

Armies/Hybe company stans writing fake Korean articles as we speak to protect their fave company.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, New Edition said:

Armies/Hybe company stans writing fake Korean articles as we speak to protect their fave company.

the way they went as far as creating fake logos that newjeans allegedly copied omg the mental illness is real

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.