K-Pop Thread: ARTMS, Yves Premiere First Projects; All of LOONA Successfully Redebuts

Ryan

some people are easily swayed by emotional outbursoutburst...

:clack:

• Haha 1

• Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

HELLOOOOOO????

4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

ILLIT talentless newjeans clones

LE SSERAFIM coachella scandal

newjeans and their mother in a huge mess right now

YGly taking advantage of the situation :ahh: 

BABYMONSTER's music is still extremely trash, which is the most important thing, it doesn't matter how talented they are

Stanning BM is like stanning Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle - Wikipedia

• Haha 3

The amount of different Kpop stans I have seen on twitter somehow trying to insert their faves into this mess :ahh: Kpop stans always wanna make everything about their faves  :redface:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

they're calling lesserafim nepobabies omg fight back @Butters

4 minutes ago, BellKat said:

The only thing I care about is that this mess is definitely going to affect the girls. There is no way it all can work as well as it has been working. I hate this bs so much!

MHJ is a egomaniac who is clearly unhinged and has made everything about herself, she keeps claiming that the parents are in her side but her childish anthics doesn't let me trust her, I am not believing anything unless it comes directly from them, she is using the girls and their families as a human shield.

I can't believe people here are supporting her, I am not blind at the way she talked about Minji being "young", what a creep.

On the other hand, HYBE and BPD are the biggest losers I have ever seen, the inferiority complex is insane. I wonder if being under BTS shadow got BPD this pressed, he wanted to fill their place so desperately that he debuted unprepared groups left and right. I can see now, how obsessed he has been to become like SM. They truly had Aespa on the inspiration wall, didn't they?

Still, is funny how some SM stans are only bashing BPD for this when MHJ was as much eager to finish Aespa.

Wake up, both are trash!

Hide contents

Also, sidenote but blonks going ballistic because BP was not mentioned in any way, shape or form. They trying to insert themselves into this is hilarious 

She clearly doesnt care about the girls and only care about herself...the way her lawyer trying to sush her everytime she speaks too much... :rip:

She need professional help. Its so bizzare how people still support this psycho.

:suburban:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

The amount of different Kpop stans I have seen on twitter somehow trying to insert their faves into this mess :ahh: Kpop stans always wanna make everything about their faves  :redface:

and the ones whose faves were actually mentioned, want them left out of this nasty mess

kpop stans always wanting what they can't have :clap3:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spears_Stan said:

My take on the whole thing, MJH seems to be very unstable at the moment, her mental health is not good. i know she seems to be hated for a lot of people but this could end up pretty bad for her, i hope she has a support system.

Also is clear that ILLIT was created using new jeans as inspiration so she s not wrong for calling it out but at the same time the copy/paste mode on kpop is strong, she just needed her work with new jeans to speak for itself i think.

Hybe has the right to call her out on the supposed take over if they had proof, they funded ador after all, but they re being shady about it, and is working since Korea society does not favour woman

In the end is the young girls that justwant to.ake their dream come true and are working hard for it that are being affected receiving hate all around

I would support MHJ more if she did not so candidly put down other groups and young girls like LSRF and ILLIT to protect her children. Like there are certain ways things can be said. And what she did just fueled wars between the fanbases

MHJ is such a queen :heart: Attention sounds so exceptionally good today.

10 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

the way the online reactions in korea are overwhelmingly in favor of min heejin while it's the opposite with intl fans 😭

as we should :clap3: imagine taking a side for bang pighyck :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chemist said:

BABYMONSTER's music is still extremely trash, which is the most important thing, it doesn't matter how talented they are

Susan Boyle - Wikipedia

I dont disagree tbh

Susan_Boyle_Nov_2009.jpg

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Susan Boyle - Wikipedia

I hate you

IMG_4350.gif?ex=662b4d4b&is=6629fbcb&hm=

maybe bang pigd knows better than to cross and badmouth blackpink

IMG_4350.gif?ex=662b4d4b&is=6629fbcb&hm=

Edited by MonsterNavy

2 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

MHJ is such a queen :heart: Attention sounds so exceptionally good today.

as we should :clap3: imagine taking a side for bang pighyck :deadbanana2:

exactly bestie… some people in this thread don't have to imagine sadly :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Is there any actual proof or is it just NewJeans stans being bitter?

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

2 minutes ago, Zuko said:

and the ones whose faves were actually mentioned, want them left out of this nasty mess

kpop stans always wanting what they can't have :clap3:

Oh please, those people are actually very happy that their faves are being mentioned actually :coffee2:

he really does look like a fat older jungkook :deadbanana:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, illia said:

Is there any actual proof or is it just NewJeans stans being bitter?

it's a joke

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Oh please, those people are actually very happy that their faves are being mentioned actually :coffee2:

Yes and?

:clack:

• Haha 3

The "all about vocals" stans calling the LSRFM girls talentless are taking it a bit too far :toofunny3: 

Regardless of their vocal abilities, they are all quite skilled dancers and performers @Butters

Edited by Ethereal
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

it's a joke

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Knets pretending NJ hasn't been walking on clouds and LSF hasnt been taking the piss everyday since debut like pls

But Hitman Bang was a Wizone wbk

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.