• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• stevyy

• pride4jc1222

• Green

Top 50 predictions: 

3 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Nothing by "christmas music" counts for billboard, only uploads on the artists official channel. 

Gary Trust said that they did during a 2020/1/2 discussion about what Lee needed to do to get past Carey & hit #1. He said that RATCT had added a 2nd video in 2019 which helped its streaming suma some. 

• Thanks 1

Yoll are still arguing over two songs that reached #1. Yoll need to get jobs

and not some psycho members talking/liking posts about Brenda dying... some of you guys are horrible people... all over a charts position.  :pukey:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brianc33710 said:

Gary Trust said that they did during a 2020/1/2 discussion about what Lee needed to do to get past Carey & hit #1. He said that RATCT had added a 2nd video in 2019 which helped its streaming suma some. 

UGC content ( user generated ) content from youtube was removed from the billboard formula soon after. 

As  i said, only official uploads on the artists channel count, and it has been like that for a long time. 

52 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

UGC content ( user generated ) content from youtube was removed from the billboard formula soon after. 

As  i said, only official uploads on the artists channel count, and it has been like that for a long time. 

Until I can track down that article, which I don't have time to do now; since a quick Google, Bing & DuckDuckGo searches showed nothing, I'm not up to arguing the point. But given that many artists passed away before the music video era, it's possible BBs rules for Christmas songs are different than others. But I'm not arguing cause I'm not up to it tonight. 

6 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

Until I can track down that article, which I don't have time to do now; since a quick Google, Bing & DuckDuckGo searches showed nothing, I'm not up to arguing the point. But given that many artists passed away before the music video era, it's possible BBs rules for Christmas songs are different than others. But I'm not arguing cause I'm not up to it tonight. 

As i said rules changed SINCE he said that. IT would have been valid when he said it. And the rules are clear, with no mention of exceptions so no,I dont believe that at all. 

On 12/29/2023 at 8:56 AM, PurrKaty said:

The 2 queens of Christmas generously passing the torch back and forth :heart2: 

It’ll be fun to see another Christmas song in the coming years compete with them :duca: 

Last Christmas is doing super well with no active promotion. It might get a chance at #1 if it's used in an ads or something.

Canada predictions (RATCT may finally get the #1): 

5 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Canada predictions (RATCT may finally get the #1): 

Oh wow Brenda about to dominate Canada ! 

On 12/29/2023 at 11:44 PM, stevyy said:

Please respect POC.

Is this satire?

2 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Jackson 5 with 2 entries, iktr:clap3:

New peak for Christmas Baby ( Please come home )  -  Darlene Love also at 15. 

Canada final predictions: 

On 12/29/2023 at 9:40 PM, Mystic Boy said:

Can't wait to see all this Christmas  crap serving OUT - OUT - OUT - OUT next week :WAP:

Why? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.