Ryn Weaver re-teases comeback

Alex

ImageImage

everyone potentially moved for the return of this lost Indie Pop Princess... "Odin Street" out in January? :duca:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• Alex

• Pendulum

• Rotunda

I'm kinda believing the Sky Ferreira cosplayer this time 

IMG_8534.thumb.jpeg.5c94cd1f92859479f812

lemme streaming Pierre and OctaGrammy from her MEGA acclaimed debut

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i'm still crying @ the fact she made a profile on LB with a link to a random tumblr page (rorschachbaby.tumblr.com) and teased songs to just disappear again for the rest of the year :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

i'm still crying @ the fact she made a profile on LB with a link to a random tumblr page (rorschachbaby.tumblr.com) and teased songs to just disappear again for the rest of the year :deadbanana4:

she's so unserious... but also listening to those snippets, her voice and melodies are so unique i'm PERCHED they sound so good... but we all know she is not coming :monkey:

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

ryn would appreciate it if y'all stopped leaking half baked ideas of demos and songs that aren't even for her ♡ she's working hard on the album. patience...

this is embarrassing :rip: 

Sure jan! Remember when she said this last summer?

sf9Thap.jpg

The fact that it's been almost 9 years :rip: Stanning her was so fun and The Fool is still one of my fave debuts from the last decade. She's been through lots of ****, but she needs to quit the Sky Ferrari cosplay. :chick3:

• Like 2

I'll believe it when I see it in my Spotify library, but at least we'll always have The iconic legendary showstopping tremendous Fool :clap3: 

• Like 1

let me give The Clown a stream or two so she can pay her bills and maybe release odin street... 

the fact that she posted this on June 24th 2022:

”pouring over the years of material and starting to put this big beautiful record together. Thank you all for being so patient with me as i’ve tumbled down the souls color scale and mustered up some night vision. It won’t be too much longer”

2022 ma'am... 

5 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

let me give The Clown a stream or two so she can pay her bills and maybe release odin street... 

the fact that she posted this on June 24th 2022:

”pouring over the years of material and starting to put this big beautiful record together. Thank you all for being so patient with me as i’ve tumbled down the souls color scale and mustered up some night vision. It won’t be too much longer”

2022 ma'am... 

Mind you in MARCH 2022 she was deciding which to release first

really taking her sweet time

10 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Mind you in MARCH 2022 she was deciding which to release first

really taking her sweet time

we know it's going to be the best song of all time whatever she picks, just drop it girl i know you are reading this 

The way I still talk about how special an album The Fool was... we need new music, diva! Please don't lie to us again. 

• Like 1

we need Porcelain Black to tease a comeback

@RideOrDie you have any tea?

1 hour ago, Alex said:

it wasn't her lol it was her friend @solondzy on twitter with her permission, of course. i don't know if the lanaboards account belongs to the same person, but i'm 100% sure that the tumblr does.

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

i know you are reading this 

There's no way she has an account here? Right? :deadbanana4:

Oh I will not be waiting b/c that would mean I actually expected something. :gaycat4:

It’s a good song. Hoping she figured out the production issues but I liked it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.