Nicki has 3 albums bigger than IOP, surprised?

VioletsandRoses

7 hours ago, Kimi said:

And yet IOP is better than all of those 

The PinkPrint is easily better and Roman Reloaded as messy as it is was more ambitious and is more fun and replayable. IOP recurrent streams are the pits for a reason.

• Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• punisher

• Aethereal

• VioletsandRoses

• Nico Kwon

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Chart masters inflates the digital singles sales when converting to albums. And since when did Pink Friday sell more digital singles than any Rihanna era? 

The digital singles numbers are suspicious as hell. 

28,160,000 - Born This Way

27,140,000 - Pink Friday 

27,190,000 - Roman Reloaded? 

How? 

The numbers make perfect sense. Nicki had hit after hit with those albums. Pink Friday had six Top 40 hits in the US for example. Whereas Born This Way while still huge was a bit of a comedown from Gaga.

Also Rihanna has had multiple eras with more digital sales than that so not sure what the comment is about. Good Girl Gone Bad alone sold like 50M digital singles.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Psyduck said:

The numbers make perfect sense. Nicki had hit after hit with those albums. Pink Friday had six Top 40 hits in the US for example. Whereas Born This Way while still huge was a bit of a comedown from Gaga.

Also Rihanna has had multiple eras with more digital sales than that so not sure what the comment is about. Good Girl Gone Bad alone sold like 50M digital singles.

Pinkprint being bigger than  IOP is absolutely not acceptable. It is considerable for Pink Friday but not for Pinkprint. 

In 2020:

Nicki Minaj's album sales in the US (SPS):

Pink Friday | 4.1M Units
Pink Friday:Roman Reloaded | 3.3M Units
The Pinkprint | 3.3M Units
Queen | 1.3M Units

IOP - over 5M units in US alone as of late 2022

IOP has outsold every single Nicki Album in US. 

36 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

In 2020:

Nicki Minaj's album sales in the US (SPS):

Pink Friday | 4.1M Units
Pink Friday:Roman Reloaded | 3.3M Units
The Pinkprint | 3.3M Units
Queen | 1.3M Units

IOP - over 5M units in US alone as of late 2022

IOP has outsold every single Nicki Album in US. 

IOP is NOT at 5m units. It was certified 4x platinum in 2023 and doesn’t even chart like other streaming era albums so it’s barely moving copies in the only market in made noise in. 

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Pinkprint being bigger than  IOP is absolutely not acceptable. It is considerable for Pink Friday but not for Pinkprint. 

PinkPrint is her longest charting album and was one of the longest until the streaming era took off. It’s not some small success lol. Sold over a million pure sales and digital sales units plus 3b streams (only 1b less despite coming out before the streaming era). I’m sure it has more YouTube views too. These stuff are super easy to find but your feelings just don’t seem to accept it :ducky:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VioletsandRoses said:

IOP is NOT at 5m units. It was certified 4x platinum in 2023 and doesn’t even chart like other streaming era albums so it’s barely moving copies in the only market in made noise in. 

PinkPrint is her longest charting album and was one of the longest until the streaming era took off. It’s not some small success lol. Sold over a million pure sales and digital sales units plus 3b streams (only 1b less despite coming out before the streaming era). I’m sure it has more YouTube views too. These stuff are super easy to find but your feelings just don’t seem to accept it :ducky:

IOP is over 5 million units. PP does not have more YT streams as BD has 1.1B YT views and I Like That 1.5B views. 

I am sure it has outsold it in UK and Canada too. Even though they have both the same certifications in those countries however IOP reached it way faster.  

Nicki Minaj is the indisputable Queen of Rap™ and Music™ :crown: of course I'm not surprised those albums outsold that viral meme lady who capitalized on sympathy and payola to forge herself a music career and happened to get lucky with 5 smash #1 singles.

But isn't she a thing of the past now and no threat to Nicki Minaj? So what is the point in this thread? I'm sure the Queen of Rap™ and Music™ can go months and months without sparing a single thought toward Cardi B. :celestial5:

nicki-minaj-spreading-legs.gif9fe239ca04f9b4a7164864b6573e6c62.gifpouting-cardi-b.gif

Edited by lg6chromatica

20 hours ago, superben said:

I'm not surprised. Cardi is a talentless hack.

Well, rest assured - she's never going to be touching the BBH100 Top 10 ever again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.