• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweeftie13

• State of Grace.

• Jotham

• vale9001

Top Posters In This Topic

it is an exclusively political public image collaboration: Morgan is working with a great black artist as an alibi against accusations of racism and Drake is collaborating with the most important male artist of the decade in the USA (for the commercial performance )to reach more audiences/increase numbers

Edited by Sweeftie13
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

And?

Having the racist n word sayer in his MV days after hanging out with Camila Cabello is....not a good look. But he's been stooping so low for attention, so it's on brand I guess

miss-juicy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

QueenofCopyPaste

Loser corny behaviour 

10 minutes ago, Sweeftie13 said:

important male artist of the century in the USA (for the commercial performance )

Wow, and to compare this with the most significant male artist of the last century (Michael Jackson) :rip: :rip: :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, and to compare this with the most significant male artist of the last century (Michael Jackson) :rip: :rip: :rip: 

an alleged child molestor and predator?

• Haha 8

23 minutes ago, Sweeftie13 said:

it is an exclusively political public image collaboration: Morgan is working with a great black artist as an alibi against accusations of racism and Drake is collaborating with the most important male artist of the century in the USA (for the commercial performance )to reach more audiences/increase numbers

He is far from most important male artist of century in USA be serious  :rip:

Another attempt by Drake to increase his relevancy :rip: Leeched off of Sza for the only hit on his latest album and also a quick lil #1 and now desperate for that white country bro audience

Edited by Wolf Alice
  • Like 1

Biracial man who profits heavily off his little blackness collaborating with a racist white man. Between him and a certain woman I have a lot to say but let me keep my mouth shut because I don’t want to get a warning.

Of course Swifties are the first to comment! They’re obsessed with this Black man :stare:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

33 minutes ago, Sweeftie13 said:

it is an exclusively political public image collaboration: Morgan is working with a great black artist as an alibi against accusations of racism and Drake is collaborating with the most important male artist of the century in the USA (for the commercial performance )to reach more audiences/increase numbers

Of the century?

Do you really think he's bigger than Eminem or Drake himself?. :ninja:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Of course Swifties are the first to comment! They’re obsessed with this Black man :stare:

Isn't Canadian? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, vale9001 said:

Of the century?

Do you really think he's bigger than Eminem or Drake himself?. :ninja:

Omg What a mistake

I was meaning of decade 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Sweeftie13 said:

it is an exclusively political public image collaboration: Morgan is working with a great black artist as an alibi against accusations of racism and Drake is collaborating with the most important male artist of the decade in the USA (for the commercial performance )to reach more audiences/increase numbers

Sorry i'm not a native english speaker, i wanted to write "of decade" not "of the century"

2 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

I would be more careful using the word "obsessed" if I were you because your ass running here to talk about....Swifties? when this has nothing to do with them (or their fave) is giving obsession and brain damage. See you in the Taylor base, as usual :redface:

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.