Do you like Nicki Minaj?

Big Bad Wolf

Do you like Nicki Minaj?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Nicki Minaj?

• Yes, I like Nicki Minaj.
    • No, I don't like Nicki Minaj.

The Barbz on here swear ATRL hates Nicki Minaj. Let's settle this once and for all. Do you like, dislike or are indifferent towards the 'Va Va Voom' songstress?

spacer.png

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• barbiegrande

• thisbirdhasflown

• Off The Wall

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t like Nicki the person a lot of the time, but she does bring the kiis when she’s not being nasty 

I love Nicki the artist ever since I was a child, I probably always will

Overall it’s like a 75/25 split of love/hate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like [most of] the music. Her as a person - vile.

Just think what she could have been if she hadn’t married that man. Or if she distanced herself from her brother. Or not collaborated with predators. Or didn’t fight with girls young enough to be her daughter. Actually, if she didn’t do all those things then she might as well be a completely different person.

• Like 2

she’s extremely arrogant and too far up her ass. she extremely delusional and thinks every female was a label plant out to replace her, when she doesn’t need to be the only female rapper in the world. if any female MC doesn’t bow down to her she hates them, remember when she started crying on her podcast cause cardi didn’t show her enough love:rip: and her defending her pedophile husband was extremely weird, and getting her entire fanbase to harass a VICTIM.

also let’s not forget how she made fun of megan’s shooting on her recent song and twitter

• Thanks 4

I am not fond of her personality. She has pulled so much shenanigans since 2015 that I don't like her as a person.

But she has some good music though. The Pinkprint is a great album and on each album she has songs that I like and I can't deny she has a talent.

I used to find her really fun. But she’s continuously shown that she has no morals and is a genuinely terrible person. And the quality of the music doesn’t even warrant a “ separate the art from the artist” excuse. So I’d have to say no, I do not like Nicki Minaj. 

• Like 2

I like her music and she’s funny 

I just separate the artist from the art 

• Haha 1

I used to, but in the last 5 years or so she's become insufferable.

I still use some her older songs tho.

Maybe back in the day but now she’s insufferable 

I'm quite honestly indifferent about her... I just like the jokes/memes that come from her rants/conspiracy theories

no and much less the gays who mimic her terrible personality

actually im quite indifferent bc she has good songs, i liked her in her barbie era but now at pink friday 2 she became insufferable again

Edited by sourprint

I used to stan her so hard from 2012 to 2018, but I just couldn't see her the same way after all of the nonsense and Twitter meltdowns and the person she chose to marry. It was sad to have to unstan, because if Nicki's behavior wasn't so embarrassing and she wasn't so aggressive towards her peers, she would actually have a respectable career and legacy.

• Like 3

Not anymore.  I used to be a huge fan during PF, PF:RR, and The Pink Print but I can't stand her and her music quality has declined with her last two albums. :michael:

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Is the sky blue?

It's actually not... The human eye perceives the sky as blue due to Rayleigh scattering, though.

ae20d9b48e6bcc5a5082a667b26ff504.gif

Edited by Off The Wall
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Off The Wall said:

It's actually not... The human eye perceives the sky as blue due to Rayleigh scattering, though.

ae20d9b48e6bcc5a5082a667b26ff504.gif

🤭 

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Nasty personality. Output stopped being good almost a decade ago. Geniunely what's there to like about her?  

She's a good meme, though.

this !

the old, fun nicki who made bops was a lovely & funny person, inspirational even

the new miserable, trashy, constantly angry nicki who makes generic, shitty music on top of working/sleeping with pedos and rapists can eat **** 

• Thanks 3

No. I’m a proud obsessed Nicki hater. I think she’s a classless, lowlife degenerate filth. A joke of an “artist”, and only a sad, lonely, pathetic excuse of a human would find her appealing. 

I find her absolutely DISGUSTING to be frank, and I wish her nothing but the worst of the worst.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.