Top Posters In This Topic

• kellebrity98

• DawnAnti

• Steve Johnson

• vale9001

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

GAwFSq3W4AA9zlH?format=jpg&name=medium

I don't really follow Nicki, what is Gag City? Thought it was a song at first on PF2 

13 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

It is what has always been done with all artists, I think everyone here knows the difference between Sprotify Charts and Spotify Counter, two totally different measures

Did you not see the thread yesterday? There were people in that thread that were confused the charted numbers were the full album ones :rip:

9 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

It is what has always been done with all artists, I think everyone here knows the difference between Sprotify Charts and Spotify Counter, two totally different measures

Maybe so, although I feel like usually they report full numbers before Spotify strips it of repeated listens. 

But in this case, this thread and the one from yesterday feel like disinformation at its finest. Yesterday she had only two tracks in top 200 so the OP reported 4.7M for the whole album but actually the whole album did 19.9M. It's disingenuous on purpose. 

Even everybody nosediving :deadbanana: I thought its tiktok exposure would’ve helped it more

13 minutes ago, Anti-Hero said:

I don't really follow Nicki, what is Gag City? Thought it was a song at first on PF2 

Nicki & Barbz AI city. But has been nuked within 2 days. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

Did you not see the thread yesterday? There were people in that thread that were confused the charted numbers were the full album ones :rip:

It's the same thing that is done with all artists, whether certain people choose to make a mess of the thread is another matter.

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

Maybe so, although I feel like usually they report full numbers before Spotify strips it of repeated listens. 

But in this case, this thread and the one from yesterday feel like disinformation at its finest. Yesterday she had only two tracks in top 200 so the OP reported 4.7M for the whole album but actually the whole album did 19.9M. It's disingenuous on purpose. 

I don't think it's disinformation, it's Spotify Charts, that certain people have chosen to pretend they don't know how it works is another thing

Lmao this can't be the real numbers. I hate Nicki Minaj, she's a horrible human being but the numbers are fishy

When she see the numbers

Nicki Minaj Breaks Yet Another Record With 'Super Bass'

Edited by Raptus

That one Tate stan now on day 2 of posting purposely misleading information :lmao:

These threads are legit misinformation 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

These threads are legit misinformation 

They're not misinformation because the information is true, but they're the songs charting on the Global 200 chart, which is conveniently missing out of the title. 

• Thanks 1

wait, y'all are making up numbers again :toofunny2: Guys, c'mon

OT: ATRL didn't even start stanning Tate and they're already gonna have to stop, omg :dies:

Spotify day 3 —  unfiltered streams
Pink Friday 2: 15,050,203
THINK LATER: 14,705,013

5 hours ago, West Coast said:

Nicki omg…

IMG_2237.jpg?ex=65897cfd&is=657707fd&hm=

6 minutes ago, theweekend said:

i am legit SCREAMING at this picture

emoji.png?ex=6589bca8&is=657747a8&hm=5ea