Jenna Ortega not returning for Scream 7

taemin

Just now, vale9001 said:

Yeah was a success because of these a-list stars near to di Caprio. 

You clearly don't understand the franchise or the fandom at all :rip:

• Like 14

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• taemin

• Daddy

• Shelter

Just now, vale9001 said:

Didn't know Christopher Landon had an ATRL account :clap3:

• Haha 2

Mourning my fave movie franchise but this is the best decision! **** Spyglass and **** fascism. 

• Like 2

Her team probably doesn’t want her to be blacklisted either, so the scheduling conflict is just an easy way to have plausible deniability. Smart. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if they’ll cave and rehire Melissa but I wouldn’t be mad if she didn’t accept the offer 

The article says that Jenna was already planning to leave the franchise before the actors strike, but she’s probably thankful that she didn’t renew her contract since she’s always been a vocal supporter of Palestine.

Edited by JoJo

1 minute ago, taemin said:

Didn't know Christopher Landon had an ATRL account :clap3:

i don't who he is. Still doesn't change people don't watch scream for them. It even survived to no Campbell so can survive to the departure of any c-list tv actress. Whatever number of pages you're writing about it :sorry:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Not you all acting like people watch these movies from nothing but the killer :laugh:

You’re clearly a middle-aged man and the fact that you’re on this forum is questionable in itself, but you clearly know nothing about the films nor the fandom - especially how much it’s grown  and expanded since the last three movies. 

:rip:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Did you even watch. The success was down to continuation. They mixed new characters in with the old and it worked. Now they have to start from scratch without most of them.

Also Jenna did get people in to see it after the success of Wednesday. You are talking out of your ass tbh

• Like 11

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

i don't who he is. Still doesn't change people don't watch scream for them. It even survived to no Campbell so can survive to the departure of any c-list tv actress. Whatever number of pages you're writing about it :sorry:

https://gprivate.com/67y7k

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

The article says that Jenna was already planning to leave the franchise before the actors’ strike, but she’s probably thankful that she didn’t renew her contract since she’s always been a vocal supporter of Palestine.

Possible but just look at when she decided to say she wasn’t coming back. The timing is everything. They don’t even have a script so do they even have a start date. It’s going to be a mess.

• Like 1

This is my favorite horror movie franchise that I have stanned for decades. But with how they treated MY GIRL, THEE Samantha Carpenter was just horrible. Miss Ortega did the right thing and I’m very happy with how the series ended at 6. We will rewatch those 6 films every year until we can Stan again when the rights are sold to another company. 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.