Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• Shelter

• okgo

• barbiegrande

Boycott Scream 7!!!!!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Clarification: I meant no harm I just don’t think she is a worthy lead actress. She shouldn’t have been fired for this though, she should have been fired for her performance 

Edited by Bentley
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 56

No idea why they closed the previous threads but this franchise is OVER for me

nothing she said crossed a line, and it’s very vile to see people who speak up for merely the livelihoods of Palestinian people getting dropped like this

• Like 7

You cannot side against Israel in Hollywood... She learned the hard away.. Scream franchise is sadly dead.

Edited by Richie.Valdez
  • Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 4

I can’t believe it’s actually true. Who tf is going to star in it now? Jenna Ortega has essentially left the franchise due to the success of Wednesday and is supposed to have a minor role. Are they going to put the twins front and center because 💀 

Between this and the Susan Sarandon news Hollywood is showing its ugly face once again.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I can’t believe it’s actually true. Who tf is going to star in it now? Jenna Ortega has essentially left the franchise due to the success of Wednesday and is supposed to have a minor role. Are they going to put the twins front and center because 💀 

Between this and the Susan Sarandon news Hollywood is showing its ugly face once again.

Aren't they pro-Palestine too? How could they agree to return after this :psyduck:

even if they somehow (unlikely) try to backtrack why would Melissa want to go back now

Edited by okgo

1 minute ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Wait, what's the tea on Susan Sarandon? 

Not going to watch S7 then, what a shame because the last one was pretty good

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

She got dropped from her talent agency after speaking out at a pro-Palestine rally

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bentley said:

beyonce crying GIF

Go F yourself.

• Like 6

Omg, my heart dropped when I read the title. Im so sorry for her. Fascism is coming back y'all.

Though I have to say they did this before, it didn't end well for Elia Kazan and won't end well for those who are behind this

Edited by Lil' Oz

Scream is one of my favorite franchises but I can't support them after this. We won't be watching :bird:

• Like 2

We been knew Hollywood is trash. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bad guy said:

This is like when artists got their careers taken away for speaking out against Bush's illegal wars in 2003. How can anyone not see the problem in firing someone for speaking out against America's complicity in violence? This is dictatorial. **** Paramount.

Also the franchise can't continue without her story arc. There is no movie without her.

they can easily put the focus back on Sidney and market it as her big return, but would Neve return after what happened last time and with this + she has no loyalty to anyone in the franchise anymore since Wes is sadly not here anymore either. they'd probably give her all the money in the world at this point too. I guess we'd like to believe actors would all back out after this but most probably want/need to keep their careers? I didnt even love the last two movies but truly dont know what to think right now, this is pretty insane to read/believe and yet

Edited by okgo

So low-key they saw they could get away with getting rid of the star of the original franchise with little financial backlash so they thought let’s do it yet again? I wish them an ounce of luck 

• Like 3