• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• Shelter

• okgo

• barbiegrande

The article says that Variety was the first to break the news but I can't find any Variety article discussing it?

• ATRL Moderator

What?! I-

I didn’t even know she made any comments :rip: 

• Like 1

Wtf what did she say that was considered so controversial?

I've only seen her posts condemning genocide 

They source Variety. If you go on Varietys site....nothing is posted. Wtf are they talking about? 

Ya need to stop making threads of random sites without actual sources. Everyone is trying to get clout these days and will make up stuff on the fly knowing people dont fact check. ( Im not saying it's not true but I've never heard of One Take News before so im skeptical asf about this)

• Thanks 1

??? she supported Palestine though, wtf? this better not be real, Melissa/Jenna reignited my love for the franchise

I don't know how they would make a Scream 7 without her considering she's the main character now. Unless Neve came back. But also I echo what everybody said above. There needs to be more sources.

15 minutes ago, Nashe said:

??? she supported Palestine though, wtf? this better not be real, Melissa/Jenna reignited my love for the franchise

Maybe that's why she was fired? Also might have been comment's behind the scenes .

So it's a lie? My Mexican queen can't end her Hollywood career like that :chick3:

Hollywood is literally ran by zionists, so I won’t be surprised if this turns out to be true

• Like 1

Not my final girl. :redface:

edit : okay it’s fake. 

Edited by Dialamba

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Imagine if this were true. Who would end up being the lead character? Mindy? :skull:

there's jenna ortega, and they could pay big money to get Sidney back and make her a side kick :rip: but I hope this is fake, because Melissa's character finally grew on the fanbase after the latest movie

It’s been almost an hour and no reputable source has reported anything so I call bullshit.

She can’t act for **** but her character  is important so it would be pretty weird to fire her especially for something like this.

35 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

I don't know how they would make a Scream 7 without her considering she's the main character now. Unless Neve came back. But also I echo what everybody said above. There needs to be more sources.

A bigger paycheck for Jenna Ortega 

11 minutes ago, Geraldine said:

Fake news lol. that source is bogus. never believe things not posted in big outlets

Plus Jenna has been posting pro-Palestine stuff and even has a donation for Gaza linked in her bio. Why would they only fire Melissa if that was the case?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

They source Variety. If you go on Varietys site....nothing is posted. Wtf are they talking about? 

Ya need to stop making threads of random sites without actual sources. Everyone is trying to get clout these days and will make up stuff on the fly knowing people dont fact check. ( Im not saying it's not true but I've never heard of One Take News before so im skeptical asf about this)

Its hidden in the print article

• Like 1