New polling: Biden PLUMMETS in handling of ME war and overall approval; losing in '24

ZeroSuitBritney

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• ZeroSuitBritney

2 hours ago, Dephira said:

Surely Trump is going to give those young voters what they wanted with respect to the Israel Palestine war :clap:

I mean it would be to much to ask your empathy for the people dying. You must be one of those who think **** the others, only matter me and my friends.

2 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Hope Gen Z enjoys when Trump nukes Gaza then... 

Israelis will die to if he does that, do u know how it works? 

Just now, loliza said:

I mean it would be to much to ask your empathy for the people dying. You must be one of those who think **** the others, only matter me and my friends.

That’s literally how the majority of American voters vote. Based on what’s affecting them or their family/friends at the moment they go into the voting booth. 

Just now, GhostBox said:

That’s literally how the majority of American voters vote. Based on what’s affecting them or their family/friends at the moment they go into the voting booth. 

Since the usa have a big impact on other countries policy we can despise these voters and shame them for putting themselves before human rights :next:

29 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I live in one of the bluest states currently, have lived in swing states, the reddest of red states (Texas, Tennessee), I'm more traveled and lived than most Americans and have witnessed all different sides of people. 

TRUMP being a bloodthirsty, brain dead Fascist absolutely means something to the average young and old American no matter what way you try and slice it. And the average American wont even know or remember what is happening overseas when it comes down to election time. People will simply vote for what is closest to blue or red like the always do. 

These polls literally mean nothing. They've tried these on the black community for years, they tried them on states like Nevada for years. 

Biden's edge in the swing states that pushed him to electoral college victory was approximately 43,000 votes. That is a very thin margin and even a slight depression in voter turnout (especially in the swing states) can swing the election the other way even if Biden wins the popular vote by a large margin. Now, the electoral college is absolutely undemocratic and should be abolished ASAP. But it's still in tact for the time being. And if enough people in these swing states think that neither party has their best interest, then they won't vote for them. And that voter apathy would be enough to give Repubs the win in swing states because the people sitting out would most likely have been voting Dem otherwise. 

5 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

But the Israel/Palestine situation does affect plenty of American voters in swing states where Biden won on razor-thin margins in 2020. And enough of them sitting out of the election would flip the states to Trump. 

EDIT: and for the record, I do NOT want Trump to win 2024. That would be an unmitigated disaster and would spell the end of any of the rights that the general populace still has. That's why it's important that anyone do anything possible to keep Trump out of office. Supporting genocide, along with being morally wrong, is also political suicide in states where every vote counts. 

Edited by Aston Martin

And with this poll let’s just look at the numbers. It shows trumps ceiling is 45-46% its Biden’s numbers who go up and down more which shows he has the most room to gain back voters. And in this poll is Dem leaning voters.  So again. By the time the campaign season starts and Trump is out bragging about abortion being overturned  , bashing the lgbt community, and wanting to ban all Muslims and even expand to more groups everyday those Dems will return to the Biden column. 

Edited by GhostBox

Cameltoe Chariot
2 hours ago, DatChickDoe said:

Anyone who thinks Trump is better than Biden is a complete idiot and deserve the HELL Trump’s revenge will take on the Muslims, LGBTQ, and other groups he hates. Biden is an asshat but Trump is still much worse. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

You act like that’s the only alternative. 

Joe Biden could come out in opposition to genocide and maybe salvage his presidency. But instead, he’s seeking the approval of a rogue state that would genuinely prefer to have the full green light from his opposition, so the Israelis are doing what they can to maximize damage and sink Ben’s approvals. The “But Trump!” line yall have been pushing since 2015 isn’t working anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You act like that’s the only alternative. 

Joe Biden could come out in opposition to genocide and maybe salvage his presidency. But instead, he’s seeking the approval of a rogue state that would genuinely prefer to have the full green light from his opposition, so the Israelis are doing what they can to maximize damage and sink Ben’s approvals. The “But Trump!” line yall have been pushing since 2015 isn’t working anymore.

You can say all of this. But in the end it’s Trump or Biden. You can not vote or waste your vote on a 3rd candidate. Won’t stop one the two from winning. 🤷

so yea “but Trump” or “but Biden” is and will be true till Election Day 2024 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

You can say all of this. But in the end it’s Trump or Biden. You can not vote or waste your vote on a 3rd candidate. Won’t stop one the two from winning. 🤷

so yea “but Trump” or “but Biden” is and will be true till Election Day 2024 

Okay, sure, that's fine. Trump is what you pro-genocide liberals deserve anyway, so I hope you enjoy Project 2025. :heart2: 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Okay, sure, that's fine. Trump is what you pro-genocide liberals deserve anyway, so I hope you enjoy Project 2025. :heart2: 

The glee you have in a trump return knowing the damage he is gonna cause to minority groups in this country and others says it all 💀 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

The glee you have in a trump return knowing the damage he is gonna cause to minority groups in this country and others says it all 💀 

It’s astounding to me as well. Islam and Christianity/ the GOP/Palestine Government are one and the same when it comes to human rights. Religion will always be a poison and you have clowns here defending it to the point of burning our own country to the ground. I do disagree with what’s happened to the Palestinian people because they’re caught in the middle of two governments brainwashed by a religion, even though I’d be off’ed if I stepped foot in that country. It’s not their fault as to how they treat gays and women, it’s all they’ve been taught. To me there’s no difference in there and the southern US except for what religious book they use to control the masses. 

• Thanks 3

Biden needs to live in a nursing home. The man is old and unwell 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

A Zionist suddenly care about Gaza. Sook!

:clack:

Obama was losing severely to Mitt Romney a year out. If it's this bad mid 2024, then it's over

• Like 1

Dem’s going back under Republican feet where they lowkey belong to be for electing BIDEN :bibliahh:y’all better buckle up with multiple seatbelts 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, woohoo said:

the middle of two governments brainwashed by a religion

What a weird thing to say when Palestinians are a multi-faith people, let alone that Gazans are currently led by Hamas, who despite being Muslims, have seen their military operations coordinated between both Muslim groups, secular groups, conservative groups, and left-wing (literal Marxist-Leninist) groups. 

12 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

the "lesser of two evils" tactics... I get it... but we can't keep using this as an excuse. The Democratic party need to realize people actually demand change... if that means Biden losing to Trump so they can see how pissed off people are and want them to actually do what people are asking, then so be it.

I agree, I voted for Biden on the last election I won’t make that mistake again.

1 hour ago, Communion said:

What a weird thing to say when Palestinians are a multi-faith people, let alone that Gazans are currently led by Hamas, who despite being Muslims, have seen their military operations coordinated between both Muslim groups, secular groups, conservative groups, and left-wing (literal Marxist-Leninist) groups. 

All religion is trash, I don’t care if there’s 100 faiths, it’s all garbage and needs to go and is one of the main reasons this is all happening. Religion is almost always one of the common denominators in war. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 45seconds said:

These polls mean zero right now. Obama would have lost re-election had an election taken place a year out as well because of the whole bail out stuff.

Obama was one of the most gifted campaigners the US has ever seen.

Biden is a frail 81 year old who struggles not to trip over his words every time he opens his mouth.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
16 hours ago, DeadInside said:

Young ppl dont vote anyways so dont matter

You all need to retire this outdated talking point. Young people literally came out in record numbers in 2020 and that alone gave Biden the win.

• 3 weeks later...

Another disastrous poll for Genocide Joe. :gaycat6:

On 11/20/2023 at 12:45 PM, Bloo said:

You all need to retire this outdated talking point. Young people literally came out in record numbers in 2020 and that alone gave Biden the win.

I think they mean they don't vote consistently. 2020 was mostly an anomaly likely not to be repeated again in terms of young voter turnout . But in every other year you can always count on the older group to always turnout .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.