Brazilian police seizes Taylor's cars (Update: She got them back)

Carry My Heart

The way her Brazil experience has been disasters after disasters. I feel so sad for both Taylor and the fans. 

Double sad for the fans because she is for sure not stepping foot in LATAM ever again. 

• Like 3

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• cat1867

• RideOrDie

• byzantium

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

brazil is in the southern hemisphere girl it's going into summer now there nn

ohh. I have always thought everywhere's cooler in Christmas.

I think they should plan to schedule the tour dates next on a more colder month especially on these countries near the Equator.

• Haha 5

Just now, Klein said:

The way her Brazil experience has been disasters after disasters. I feel so sad for both Taylor and the fans. 

Double sad for the fans because she is for sure not stepping foot in LATAM ever again. 

Her Argentina experience was immaculate. Even when she cancelled the show for the rains, swifties left the venue in peace and we’re happy about being able to merendar :rip:

There’s even a subdivision of the fandom that calls themselves “wet swifties” for the ones that went to that show. But Brazil is a mess, I remember when they latched to her legs during the Red era. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Stop generalizing all Latam countries as if they were all the same.

The shows in Mexico were all great, I don't see why she wouldn't come back here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Her Argentina experience was immaculate. Even when she cancelled the show for the rains, swifties left the venue in peace and we’re happy about being able to merendar :rip:

There’s even a subdivision of the fandom that calls themselves “wet swifties” for the ones that went to that show. But Brazil is a mess, I remember when they latched to her legs during the Red era. 

Of course you are from Argentina. Argentinians are never beating the racist allegations huh?

And I already reported your post about bombing Brazil. Hope you get permanent banned.

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

The shows in Mexico were all great, I don't see why she wouldn't come back here.

Mexico is quite an exception but no one will tour South America without going to Brazil.

1 minute ago, ttsmu said:

Where do I generalize anything? I literally only talked about the disasters in Brazil? 

2 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

BRAZIL  is in red, underlined

This is orange though

Edited by Squall
  • Haha 13

Ain't nobody getting arrested :rip: the police needs to follow protocol or otherwise the officers may respond for negligence. they all know it's for her safety so as she wouldn't be targeted. "Choquei"is a web tabloid. They always blow things out of proportion

3 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Of course you are from Argentina. Argentinians are never beating the racist allegations huh?

And I already reported your post about bombing Brazil. Hope you get permanent banned.

There was nothing racist about what I said, I was just contrasting the two experiences. The Argentina’s production was clearly more professional and the public behaved in a more polite way. You would not find Argentinian swifties whisking Taylor to be shot, but you clearly live in a delusion where Brazil is the only LATAM country that matters - I’ve seen and reported your posts.

It appears that Taylor is eager to depart from Brazil immediately following her remaining shows. The fans/crowd exhibit a blend of intense passion and fervor. The experience seems to have left a profound impact on her, bordering on trauma. Given these circumstances, it is likely that this could be her final visit to Brazil.

• ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

but they are fine with the human trash that run these corporations responsible for the stadium and the tragedy that happened...

It is literally two different things :skull: 

PUT THE MONEY IN A BAG AND I STOLE THEY KEYS

THAT WAS THE LAST TIME YOU EVER SAW ME

:gaycatina1:

27 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Because that's how the planet works. When it's summer in the north , it's winter in the south 

When it's winter in the north, it's summer in the south. This is basic geography 

Idk why but this reply took me out :dies:

Taylor after arriving back from Brazil

twelve-hours-after-my-shift-my-shift.gif

• Haha 3

Wait, so is she stranded in a hotel, sick from heat exhaustion, with the media and people outside angry at her for canceling a show, and grieving a loss of life at her show?   

She is probably not returning again any time soon.  Maybe next tour she could add some Santiago dates.  

• Like 1

Taylor remains unbothered, her dumb team should've learned other countries laws

this certainly can't be true right?

but yeah she isn't going to Brazil ever again tbh. Seems like one thing after another. The most south she'll go in the Americas from now on is probably just Mexico. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.