• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• Azealia Banks

• RideOrDie

• ChapelHooker

That is brand new information !

We’re still getting in February though? :sosad:

Pre-ordered the album just because all that situation with the album is horrible :toofunny3: I thought it's fair after listening to not-yet-released songs. I didn't know that she announced it just now and not even a few weeks ago :toofunny3:

P.S. The best I can do now is sending Black Eye MV to all my friends and friend's friends, and if being serious everybody's really liking it, like, everyone who watched the video instantly added the song to their library  

Haven’t listened to the leak so I’m excited to experience this in full. Black Eye hasn’t been off rotation for me since she released it.

22 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

did you listen to this? @ChapelHooker what kind of Scheiße nonsense is she singing on weird world can you transcribe pls :bibliahh:

is she singing German? :rip:

girl with no face is another fantastic song

this is going to be my aoty 2024

THE PRICES :bibliahh::rip: 

will definitely preorder because I definitely want to support her but is she INSANE? never seen prices so high tbh 

I think I payed less for the CollXion II vinyl and it came with a concert ticket and meet and greet :skull:

Edited by TaylorNation

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

THE PRICES :bibliahh::rip: 

will definitely preorder because I definitely want to support her but is she INSANE? never seen prices so high tbh 

I think I payed less for the CollXion II vinyl and it came with a concert ticket and meet and greet :skull:

25 usd for a vinyl? thats cheap af lol

1 hour ago, computer.boy said:

The prices.  :ahh:

You can get the oxblood vinyl at all retailers for a lot less than getting it from her store since it's not a store exclusive.

4 hours ago, Azealia Banks said:

25 usd for a vinyl? thats cheap af lol

Mte, the vinyl prices seem pretty standard to me.

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Mte, the vinyl prices seem pretty standard to me.

idk, a $30 upcharge for a gatefold sleeve is pretty crazy to me

1 hour ago, Verge of Obscene said:

idk, a $30 upcharge for a gatefold sleeve is pretty crazy to me

Wait, I didn't see there was a regular gatefold, I though it was only the deluxe package. $30 upcharge is crazy indeed, that's like double the upcharge she had on Cape God's gatefold.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.