• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• Azealia Banks

• RideOrDie

• ChapelHooker

can’t wait to hear this album i definitely have no idea how it will sound! 

• Haha 10

10 minutes ago, P!nk said:

Didn’t this already L word and she is releasing it in FEBRUARY? :skull:

There's no point in scrapping the original plans when no one, outside of a few gays online, have listened to the album. Leaks aren't THAT damaging in 2023 anymore, not even for smaller artists like her, considering she'll make money from touring and the album wasn't supposed to shift millions of copies anyway.

• Like 3

didn’t listen to the leak, excited for this rollout! if Black Eye is any indicator, we’re in for a treat :clap3:

31 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

so what’s the final tracklist?

Weird World
Girl With No Face
Off With Her ****
John and Jonathan
Galina
Hardware Software
Black Eye
You Slept On Me
Saddest Smile
Staying Power
Truly Dreams 

Excited to finally get to stream and buy this immaculate album in pristine lossless quality :clap3: the wait is going to be kind of excruciating though

That track list sequencing would be a mild improvement, but still leaves something to be desired at some points. I liked how Galina was right in the middle before, and would have still liked it as a closer (I think it even does a better job there than Truly Dreams, which is still the second best choice for the slot), but I’m not really feeling the placement of Hardware Software right after it and I’m a little sad about the fact that the placement doesn’t seem particularly significant. The album is full of tracks that sound similar enough that any sequencing will work, I guess. I might just be biased toward certain sequencing considerations since Galina is my favorite by a lot, my favorite Allie song of all so far, and maybe one of my favorite songs ever made. 

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

Galina is my favorite by a lot, my favorite Allie song of all so far, and maybe one of my favorite songs ever made. 

taste was displayed 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Excited to finally get to stream and buy this immaculate album in pristine lossless quality :clap3: the wait is going to be kind of excruciating though

That track list sequencing would be a mild improvement, but still leaves something to be desired at some points. I liked how Galina was right in the middle before, and would have still liked it as a closer (I think it even does a better job there than Truly Dreams, which is still the second best choice for the slot), but I’m not really feeling the placement of Hardware Software right after it and I’m a little sad about the fact that the placement doesn’t seem particularly significant. The album is full of tracks that sound similar enough that any sequencing will work, I guess. I might just be biased toward certain sequencing considerations since Galina is my favorite by a lot, my favorite Allie song of all so far, and maybe one of my favorite songs ever made. 

isn’t this the same tracklist it’s always been?

3 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

isn’t this the same tracklist it’s always been?

The original leak had a very different order from what was posted above. This is actually the first time I’m seeing this sequencing order. Same tracks, though.

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

The original leak had a very different order from what was posted above. This is actually the first time I’m seeing this sequencing order. Same tracks, though.

the og leak had it wrong, the correct order was shared on the same day though 

so excited to hear all this new and unhead music from allie x :hippo:

I was hoping for at least the album being pushed forward to late January but good for her for not being affected by the l*ak, which I will still refrain myself from listening just to experience it all at once.

Everybody's reviews from Galina makes me so excited

Galina is the biggest standout of the album and one of her best songs of her career.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.