Chris Appleton, Lukas Gage divorce

Moloko Plus

what's up gays in Hollywood and their obsession with fillers :deadbanana:and their faces are always overly smoothed which looks odd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karron0624

• Achilles.

• LittleStarmen

• Moloko Plus

Top Posters In This Topic

Deuxmoi just said it’s “very well known” within their (as in Lukas and Chris) friend circle that Lukas wanted out because of “Chris’s alleged controlling tendencies.” :cupid:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

That's why marriage is a scam :rip: It's just not working out. Especially not when you marry after a few months of dating :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Well 6 months is equivalent to 5 years in gay marriage time so...

Jokes aside, like to remind everyone that for statistics:

gay (male) marriage sits at 27% divorce rate

straight marriage sits at 47% divorce rate

lesbian marriage sits at 62% divorce rate. 

So gay men who get married, so far, have a higher chance of staying together, and we are allegedly happier then our straight male counterparts too.

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

So gay men who get married, so far, have a higher chance of staying together, and we are allegedly happier then our straight male counterparts too.

To be fair is far lower chance of a gay couple even getting married. The gays who get married are much more likely to stay together because its a MUCH bigger decision for a gay couple while most straight couples have an "Expectation" to get married and have kids and do it out of a feel of obligation. 

Edited by Gaia
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, makeme said:

Kim got Shania Twain to do a surprise song for them im literally hollering :deadbanana2:

I remember Shania posting that :dies:  How’d Kim rope her in? I wonder if she paid her. :rip:

I kinda think Lukas ruined his career with all of this Z list attention seeking behaviour

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

To be fair is far lower chance of a gay couple even getting married. The gays who get married are much more likely to stay together because its a MUCH bigger decision for a gay couple while most straight couples have an "Expectation" to get married and have kids and do it out of a feel of obligation. 

The truth! My husband and i dated for five years before we got married, and even then we were like “we arent even 30 yet, are we too young to get married?” 🤣🤣 But i love @Save The Day, so it all worked out.

• Like 2

It's the end of the road for Chris Appleton and Lukas Gage's whirlwind marriage ... Kim Kardashian's hairstylist has filed for divorce.

Appleton beelined it to court Monday morning, and lists the couple's date of separation as Friday. On the divorce docs, obtained by TMZ, Chris lists "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split, and reveals the couple has a prenup in place.

f52d25360dc34380857780e82642d2db_md.png

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2023/11/13/kim-kardashian-hairstylist-chris-appleton-lukas-gage-divorce-split-breakup/

20 hours ago, Digitalism said:

I kinda think Lukas ruined his career with all of this Z list attention seeking behaviour

This and it’s unfortunate seeing as he truly came from the bottom up, no nepotism or anything. 

21 hours ago, karron0624 said:

just because most gays don't care about marriage at all :skull:  I'm starting to think that you can have normal relationship only with asexual guys, because "normal" gays are lost cause

Edited by Raptus

1 hour ago, Raptus said:

just because most gays don't care about marriage at all :skull:  I'm starting to think that you can have normal relationship only with asexual guys, because "normal" gays are lost cause

You’re just around the wrong group of gay men. My friend group has six married gay couples and i feel we are pretty normal.

Only 7.2% of americans, or 27.2 million people (rounding up) identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc. Currently, on known numbers (because marriages are kept at the state level, and some states dont identify the difference between gay and straight marriage, there are 900,000 homosexual marriages on the low end (i.e male with male or female with female. Bisexuals in a heterosexual marriage would be left out of all statistics). 47.4% of those marriage, or 426,600, or those homosexual marriages are male with male relationships, or 853,200 total. Assuming there are a total of 13.6 million gay/bisexual men in the us, 6.27% of gay/bisexual men are married in homosexual marriages, with no statistics about bisexual men in heterosexual marriages. Comparatively, “straight”  males/females have a marriage rate of 39.3%, of which this includes bisexual males and females in heterosexual relationships.

All that to say, statiscally, gay men are married less than a percentage “straight” males, but considering we have only been able to be married for 10 years, we have been stigmatized by everyone, including our own community, and those statistics count people who are bisexual in heterosexual relationships as straight, being married isnt as rare as one might think.

* these are American statistics. The UK actually has better statistics the. Us if you want to be a married gay men there.🤣

2 hours ago, Raptus said:

You’re just around the wrong group of gay men. My friend group has six married gay couples and i feel we are pretty normal.

Only 7.2% of americans, or 27.2 million people (rounding up) identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc. Currently, on known numbers (because marriages are kept at the state level, and some states dont identify the difference between gay and straight marriage, there are 900,000 homosexual marriages on the low end (i.e male with male or female with female. Bisexuals in a heterosexual marriage would be left out of all statistics). 47.4% of those marriage, or 426,600, or those homosexual marriages are male with male relationships, or 853,200 total. Assuming there are a total of 13.6 million gay/bisexual men in the us, 6.27% of gay/bisexual men are married in homosexual marriages, with no statistics about bisexual men in heterosexual marriages. Comparatively, “straight”  males/females have a marriage rate of 39.3%, of which this includes bisexual males and females in heterosexual relationships.

All that to say, statiscally, gay men are married less than a percentage “straight” males, but considering we have only been able to be married for 10 years, we have been stigmatized by everyone, including our own community, and those statistics count people who are bisexual in heterosexual relationships as straight, being married isnt as rare as one might think.

* these are American statistics. The UK actually has better statistics the. Us if you want to be a married gay men there.

edit: all sources were gotten from Gallup.

Edited by karron0624

who? a hair stylist? why is that news?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.