Taylor RUNS To Smooch Travis After Serenading Him

PoisonedIvy

I know we have a megathread but major events in their relationship were considered eligible for separate threads and I think this is their first public kiss so it’s thread worthy if you ask me :gaycat2:

She also changed a lyric in “Karma” to “karma is the guy on the Chiefs, coming straight home to me”

Spoiler

Lastly, Travis was seen chanting “ole ole ole” along with the stadium, while Taylor’s dad recorded him :chick3:

Spoiler

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 3

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ~Start The Music

• Edge Of Glory

• Starchild

The PR stunt is getting too much!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

4 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Oh she's milking something tonight

:ryan3:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

The publicity and staging of this moment followed by the parasocial screeching for the kiss is so camp to me. Milk that cow real good honey.

She hasn’t gone this hard since Hiddleswift :deadbanana2: Wild! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

this **** had me geeked when i saw it earlier omgggg :jonny: let my straights marry!

• Haha 2

And she played End Game too? ugh this is ALL TOO MUCH..... She wants to be his FIRST STRING... the football reference in the lyric... made for this moment. Truly serenading the man throughout the show.

• Like 1

:coffee2:

OT:  I lost my train of thought. Who is this,  @TaggedGalaxy

ezgif-5-92a972f348.thumb.gif.ac98e8cc9012f9dedf36069bc7ce70fe.gif

Literally straight out of a rom com! Her lil run. His hands behind his back. His smile. This is genuinely adorable and I am insanely happy for her!!

• Like 1

I love her music but it’s so weird to see people talking about this relationship as if this is it for her & this is the last guy she’ll ever be linked to. The stats on divorce for NFL players aren’t promising or romantic & when we consider her career.. not saying it’s doomed & hopeless but why project this fairytale ending onto them when odds are, that’s not gonna happen? Just enjoy this for what it is, light entertainment

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

I love her music but it’s so weird to see people talking about this relationship as if this is it for her & this is the last guy she’ll ever be linked to. The stats on divorce for NFL players aren’t promising or romantic & when we consider her career.. not saying it’s doomed & hopeless but why project this fairytale ending onto them when odds are, that’s not gonna happen? Just enjoy this for what it is, light entertainment

Who cares if they get a divorce...imagine the music that will come from it :jonny:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3