• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ~Start The Music

• Gui Blackout

• réveuse

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Just like Shailene Woodley with Aaron Rodgers.

The question is when she’ll snap out of it and how.

One couple has same views.

One couple didn’t.

1 hour ago, barbiegrande said:

I have no doubt Travis Kelce also watched GG. He looks like the type

This is an extremely disturbing comment.

Edited by réveuse
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Just like Shailene Woodley with Aaron Rodgers.

The question is when she’ll snap out of it and how.

hopefully never, she's smart and knows what's at stake now and would hate to lose this

2MO33lm.png

bite-lip-bite.gif

Edited by kawk

I hope I’m wrong but I feel like this relationship isn’t going to last & this is the one that will ruin her.

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Matty being a clusterfuck mess (Getaway Car), and Travis dicking her down so good (End Game) and people being skeptical about this relationship (Dancing With Our Hands Tied).

Oh I hope this sets up reputation TV for a great start.

spacer.png

What lyrics is she writing for the vault songs as we speak? 😂

• Haha 5

Imagine getting to play to a sold out stadium of fans and then going home to do this with a hunk like Travis: 

spacer.png

Taylor needs to share her secret!

:ryan3:

49 minutes ago, Tusk said:

One couple has same views.

One couple didn’t.

Fame hunger is not partisan.

Standing Rock Shailene sacrificed everything she believed in because the **** was good of the anti-vaxxer, then apparently snapped out of it.

Planning long-term to Travis’ future after he retires in his forties will be key to anything resembling success here. I still don’t see it, per my previous post.

The GP is SO invested in this, even people who are annoyed by it. Imagine their wedding, it would make the UK Royal weddings look child’s play :deadbanana:

• Like 1

This is all so cringe, I'm praying it's a PR relationship so her teenage fans can daydream about dating the quarterback or whatever.

• Thumbs Down 2

This was def a little PR move but who cares they’re just having a little fun with it at this point since the media and everyone has blown this up on their own. Just giving the people what they want

I don't care if it's PR or not (It might be but honestly why? She doesn't need a man to make headlines). She's happy and having fun, good for her!

18 hours ago, Life Savers said:

The woman is getting railed tonight by the NFL’s best tight end after playing a sold out show in Buenos Aires while you scroll on Tik Tok and eat the last smudge of Ben and Jerry’s off the pint.

:ahh: :ahh:

Genuine question, what's the longest taylor has ever gone without a man/significant other? I know some were only revealed after the fact and were more flings than full blown relationships but... as a non-fan/casual it just seems like she's always got a man and I know that can't be right?

11 minutes ago, fromily said:

Genuine question, what's the longest taylor has ever gone without a man/significant other? I know some were only revealed after the fact and were more flings than full blown relationships but... as a non-fan/casual it just seems like she's always got a man and I know that can't be right?

she will never pass up an opportunity to be talked about. if she's not in a real relationship she'll use the time for a PR one

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

50 minutes ago, fromily said:

iirc her and harry broke it off in early 2013, and her next bf was calvin in early 2015. so i think that 2 year break was the longest she's gone without being officially in a relationship.

I love how this whole relationship makes football fans, her fans, and more alike seethe :ahh:

Get it Taylor

Edited by ~Start The Music

Y'all call anything you don't like PR wrap that narrative up already :ahh: 

• Like 1