How often do you get a haircut and how much do you pay for it?

Space Cowboy

Twice a year for

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Man Who

• abelfenty

• KillingYourCareer

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a haircut like every 3 months? I don't know I have mid length so whenever I feel it's getting too long or bothersome I ask them to trim it and style it

Once every 45-60 days and I pay 25 euros

34 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I pay $100 a month (not including tip) for unlimited cuts at my barbershop and go about once a week.

You can’t really get a haircut for under $40 in my part of town anymore.

Not including what? The tipping culture is getting out of hand in America :lmao:

1 month and a half 

i also get my roots touched up whenever i get a haircut 

i’ve been getting my hair dyed for a while now but i can still barely tolerate the pain :chick3:

cost: $46

17 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Not including what? The tipping culture is getting out of hand in America :lmao:

Tipping barbers/hairstylists isn’t new in America. I’ve done it my whole life.

1 hour ago, The Man Who said:

Do you have longer hair or something? As I just get a straightforward fade cut and there’s no way I’d be paying £45 for it. :gaycat6:

For me mine is that expensive because I’m zone 1 in London :gaycat6: but at least I think it’s worth it if you get a good barber 

Every 5 weeks, about $25 

13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

For me mine is that expensive because I’m zone 1 in London :gaycat6: but at least I think it’s worth it if you get a good barber 

I’m not surprised it’s that expensive for you in London. I’m quite lucky as I live in a quiet suburb in Manchester, so the prices aren’t as high. If you travel literally 10 minutes from where I live into the city, you can be charged £15 more than what I currently pay. It’s stupid! :rip:

• Like 1

Maybe 2-3 times a year. I just get a trim with long layers and a face frame in the front with a blowdry. Costs me $70 including tips. 

Guys pay around 45$ for a fade in my area.. 

I pay 20$ with this gay barber that’s been cutting my hair for 8 years but half of the time my ex fades my hair for free lol

Used to be every 2 months and around $300 - $400 because I had the purple or blue hair but now that I'm blonde just every 4 months with a cut and touch it around 200ish.

Be nice to just be a guy and may for a $20 haircut

I hate cutting my hair. I like keeping it longer so when I do it’s usually just a subtle trim. The salon I go to is kind of overpriced but you pay for the experience I guess lol. $65 after hair and eyebrows. 

39 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

I’m not surprised it’s that expensive for you in London. I’m quite lucky as I live in a quiet suburb in Manchester, so the prices aren’t as high. If you travel literally 10 minutes from where I live into the city, you can be charged £15 more than what I currently pay. It’s stupid! :rip:

The jump is crazy. I’d travel out but 1) it’s time consuming and 2) trying new places is anxiety-inducing for me because I’m scared they’ll make me look clapped djfjjsj:ahh:

• Haha 1

3 times a year, maybe 4. Depends on how fast it grows. It costs around 30€ but it would be much cheaper in the city, I just want to support my local barbers.

I'm not cutting my hair. It's so long and I do get tired of it sometimes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.