How often do you get a haircut and how much do you pay for it?

Space Cowboy

I have my hair cut every 3 ish months and I pay 15€.  What about you?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Man Who

• abelfenty

• KillingYourCareer

• John Slayne

every 2 months sorta kinda, I pay £19 which is too much for how fast my hair grows back

Like once every 1.5-2 months. Its around €30 

13 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

i get my buzzcut twice a month for $10

same for me :gaycat4:

I just got my hair done today and it cost me £18 - I normally get it done around every two months, it just depends on the weather and how much it’s starting to annoy me. 

1 minute ago, abelfenty said:

Around every 5-6 weeks, £45

Why is your haircut so expensive? :rip:

13 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

Why is your haircut so expensive? :rip:

I go to a very nice salon lol

I always go for a basic b***h fade, so to keep the length I want I have to get a haircut every 2 weeks pretty much :flower:  Costs me about £18 for the appointment, including a tip for the barber.

My hair grows quickly, so yeah my wallet hates me but I can't complain I guess - the buzzcut look is definitely NOT for me, so I'll pay the price 

1 minute ago, abelfenty said:

I go to a very nice salon lol

Do you have longer hair or something? As I just get a straightforward fade cut and there’s no way I’d be paying £45 for it. :gaycat6:

I pay $100 a month (not including tip) for unlimited cuts at my barbershop and go about once a week.

You can’t really get a haircut for under $40 in my part of town anymore.

Edited by Rotunda

5 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

Do you have longer hair or something? As I just get a straightforward fade cut and there’s no way I’d be paying £45 for it. :gaycat6:

Long on top and faded sides. I value my hair too much to go to some cheap barber, which probs sound a bit snobby but :ducky: I've had the same woman cut my hair for the past 8 years or something and I've always loved the way she does it and the products the salon uses so I feel like I'm getting my moneys worth

8 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

Long on top and faded sides. I value my hair too much to go to some cheap barber, which probs sound a bit snobby but :ducky: I've had the same woman cut my hair for the past 8 years or something and I've always loved the way she does it and the products the salon uses so I feel like I'm getting my moneys worth

Each to their own I suppose! The guy I go to is really good and it’s right near my house, so it’s convenient. As long as you’re happy, that’s all that matters. 

• Like 1

Ideally every two months (7 weeks or so) but I often get lazy and let it grow out/fix it up myself. 10€

Is it weird to not tip the barber? I mean all of that money goes directly to them anyway, they can charge what they want and it's not like a restaurant :thing:

• Like 1

Two or three times a year usually and since I get it colored too, it exceeds $100 every time. I have long hair and usually only get the split ends cut off.

Cut every month 45eur and every 3 months cut+highlights 130eur

Edited by Lana Banana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.