• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• woohoo

• Communion

• GhostBox

21 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Best case scenario: Trump goes to jail and Genocide Joe gets primaried

*Trump goes to jail and genocide Joe dies. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Best case scenario: Trump goes to jail and Genocide Joe gets primaried

41 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

*Trump goes to jail and genocide Joe dies. 

It’s either Genocide Dictator Trump or Genocide Joe 

spacer.png

On 11/5/2023 at 3:09 PM, Frozen99 said:

pleeeease americans, LEARN, not trump again.. they don't even want kamala? i thought she was liked .. someone call michelle o :dancehall:

Kamala has never been popular. 

13 hours ago, DougAF said:

I’m not voting for this crusty old hag. People keep trying to say that you need to vote for the lesser of two evils, otherwise we’ll lose so much progress and it’s just going to get worse. SO BE IT? 

We shouldn’t have to come to this point every presidential election cycle where we’re always forced to vote for the better of two bad candidates. Here’s a wild idea: democrats stop running unlikable, establishment candidates who don't fulfill any of their major campaign promises.

Democrats losing in 2024 just means they’ll need to wake the **** up and realize they won’t be getting votes from younger people if they keep running these geriatric, crap candidates. They are absolutely not entitled to my vote, and if Trump wins, this will be a lesson to them that they can no longer be complacent and if they ever want my vote in the future they’ll have to EARN it. 

Sure 2024-2028 will suck, but if we need take take two steps back in order to shoot three steps forward in 4 years then it is what it is. I’m tired of people on social media trying to shame others for abstaining from voting.

this is such a bad take :rip:

• Thumbs Down 2

50 minutes ago, fab said:

this is such a bad take :rip:

Is it? 

Do you also feel the same way about 2016 trump voters than abstained from voting for him again in 2020? 

BIDEN serving disappointment after disappointment, as if his Pro-ISRAEL stance will attract Republican voters

Edited by Cryptique

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.