Biden losing to Trump in new swing state polls, Dems don't want Joe or Kamala

Communion

I really don’t pay attention polls because everyone knows how biased they are especially how they rise & drop depending on the person.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• woohoo

• Communion

• GhostBox

15 minutes ago, JC. said:

It’s just crazy that Trump might win not because he has a good platform but because of his cult following. This country is screwed :shakeno:

this.

Man I was having a nice sunday honestly **** you. It’s inevitable at this point Trump will win let me live in peace and denial until then 

51 minutes ago, woohoo said:

lay on the floor kicking and screaming because I don’t get every single thing I want

1) You can't dismiss the harm of Biden's actions on Palestine by claiming most voters don't consider foreign policy in their vote and then claim those who are saying they won't for Biden are doing so just because they aren't getting what they want with regards to foreign policy.

2) The below are a collection of progressive views that were popular either leading up to 2020's election or by which progressives have found themselves fighting with Biden over during the tenure of his presidency. He has failed across a myriad of issues.

Blue = Healthcare | Green = Education | Orange = Criminal Justice | Red = Environment

Brown = Labor/Economy | Yellow = Immigration | Purple = Foreign Policy | Gray = Government

"Can we get single payer healthcare?" "No!"

"Can we get the legalization of marijuana?" "No!"

"Can we get tuition-free college?" "No!"

"Can we get the forgiveness of student debt?" "No!"

"Can we get an end to the death penalty?" "No!"

"Can we get an expansion to the Supreme Court?" "No!"

"Can we get an increase to the federal minimum wage? "No!"

"Can we get enfranchisement and the right to vote for those in jail?" "No!"

"Can we get funding for the military industrial complex redirected to climate change policy?" "No!"

"Can we get high quality and expansive public transit to end car dependency?" "No!"

"Can we get the Biden admin to end contracts for new oil pipelines and projects?" "No!"

"Can we get criminal justice reform and more schools built than jails?" "No!"

"Can we get abortion rights codified into law?" "No!"

"Can we get protections for workers acting on their right to strike?" "No"

"Can we get back the COVID-era expansions to food stamps and the child tax credit?" "No!!"

"Can we get the US embassy to Israel moved back to Tel Aviv from Jerusalem?" "No!!"

"Can we get an end to Trump-era immigration policies that Biden has kept in place?" "No!"

"Can we get a promise of no more money for cops until they stop killing black Americans?" "No!"

"Can we get a promise that US tax dollars won't go to fund genocide?" "No!!!"

"Can we get open and fair primaries for progressives within the Democratic Party?" "No!!!"

"So what do we get?" "You get Trump not being in office!!! Is that not good enough??"

:skull:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, JC. said:

It’s just crazy that Trump might win not because he has a good platform but because Biden is a terrible candidate & genocide supporter. This country is screwed :shakeno:

Fixed it for you! :cheers:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

You can’t guilt progressives into voting for Dems forever. People have the right to vote for candidates they actually believe in. 

If I was American I would struggle to vote for Biden after his response to Palestine, even if the alternative is Trump. They’re both absolute trash. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

"Can we get single payer healthcare?" "No!"

"Can we get the legalization of marijuana?" "No!"

"Can we get tuition-free college?" "No!"

"Can we get the forgiveness of student debt?" "No!"

"Can we get an end to the death penalty?" "No!"

"Can we get an expansion to the Supreme Court?" "No!"

"Can we get an increase to the federal minimum wage? "No!"

"Can we get enfranchisement and the right to vote for those in jail?" "No!"

"Can we get funding for the military industrial complex redirected to climate change policy?" "No!"

"Can we get high quality and expansive public transit to end car dependency?" "No!"

"Can we get the Biden admin to end contracts for new oil pipelines and projects?" "No!"

"Can we get criminal justice reform and more schools built than jails?" "No!"

"Can we get abortion rights codified into law?" "No!"

"Can we get protections for workers acting on their right to strike?" "No"

"Can we get back the COVID-era expansions to food stamps and the child tax credit?" "No!!"

"Can we get the US embassy to Israel moved back to Tel Aviv from Jerusalem?" "No!!"

"Can we get an end to Trump-era immigration policies that Biden has kept in place?" "No!"

"Can we get a promise of no more money for cops until they stop killing black Americans?" "No!"

"Can we get a promise that US tax dollars won't go to fund genocide?" "No!!!"

"Can we get open and fair primaries for progressives within the Democratic Party?" "No!!!"

"So what do we get?" "You get Trump not being in office!!! Is that not good enough??"

:skull:

Half of those things republicans have held up because they refuse to vote for them but then people like you can’t bring yourself to blame the republicans so you’ll lash out at the dems because you’re still mad about Bernie in 2016. Guess what, I was too but I got over it. If dems could get 60 votes in the senate (minus manchin and sinema) 3/4 of that would pass with ease, but it’s America where simpletons get swayed by gas prices and a 401k and the other half can’t get change overnight and fold and then it always comes out almost 50/50 every time. It’s an endless mindless cycle because voters on the left can’t unite the same way the republicans do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's no way Trump is winning PA, MI, NV or even WI, he just got lucky it was a woman against him in 2016, plus enormous conspiracies around Hillary and full machine of russian propaganda :gaycat2: Also, most independents including me, hate and despise Trump with all their guts a far more than Biden. Trump is gonna be a mad mess next year with all his trials, I can only imagine debates and his campaign full of hate against everyone... all these polls will change dramatically :coffee2:   

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Fixed it for you! :cheers:

Let’s say Biden supported Palestine with aide, a whole group of other people would be calling him an antisemite. It was lose/lose for him and anyone who speaks on it gets dragged by one side or the other. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gottasadae said:

There's no way Trump is winning PA, MI, NV or even WI, he just got lucky it was a woman against him in 2016, plus enormous conspiracies around Hillary and full machine of russian propaganda :gaycat2: Also, most independents including me, hate and despise Trump with all their guts a far more than Biden. Trump is gonna be a mad mess next year with all his trials, I can only imagine debates and his campaign full of hate against everyone... all these polls will change dramatically :coffee2:   

Ah yes. Can't wait for the debates.

Mitch Mcconnell Pause GIF by GIPHY News

6 minutes ago, woohoo said:

if dems could get 60 votes in the senate

"Can we get a Democratic Party willing to use Senate rules to pass legislation with a simple majority of 50+1?" "NO!!!!"

Vote Trump if you're pro human rights! 

Edited by greeneyedsoul
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Also, most independents including me, hate and despise Trump with all their guts a far more than Biden.

Dear, oh dear!

• Haha 3

Stop looking too far into polls with the election over a year out :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Biden supporters are in their denial stage it seems. You can govern like this and have the condition of the country and your foreign activities being in the pits and then expect people to vote for you.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, woohoo said:

Let’s say Biden supported Palestine with aide, a whole group of other people would be calling him an antisemite. It was lose/lose for him and anyone who speaks on it gets dragged by one side or the other. 

Muslim americans are very small group of voters that not will gonna affect Biden much (I know they're upset and disappointed right now but Trump is not their ally either, plus more ruthless and evil than whole Biden's administration). The biggest Biden base is medicaid, medicare and other social security benefit dependers such as EBT etc... and it's a lot of people that will get nada under Trump :gaycat2: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Dear, oh dear!

I hope you do realize this twitter account is running by maga pundits :giraffe:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I hope you do realize this twitter account is running by maga pundits :giraffe:

Everyone is a MAGA pundit to you unless they’re from Pod Save America :zzz: 

Dr. Alexander

Oh please. As soon as Trump preaches about banning abortion rights, Biden will be on top again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Communion said:

"Can we get a Democratic Party willing to use Senate rules to pass legislation with a simple majority of 50+1?" "NO!!!!"

Hence why I said minus Manchin and Sinema who simply have a D next to their name and both are on their way out for their actions. I look forward to your threads in 2025😍

The best thing that could possibly happen to this country is Biden and Trump–and McConnell, why the hell not–all dropping dead of old age before voting starts. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WildOne said:

The best thing that could possibly happen to this country is Biden and Trump–and McConnell, why the hell not–all dropping dead of old age before voting starts. 

If that happened it would be Harris vs desantis and Desantis would win and be just as bad as Trump 💀

28 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Oh please. As soon as Trump preaches about banning abortion rights, Biden will be on top again. 

That’s why Dems never bothered to codify abortion. They’ll forever use it as an excuse to vote for them

How long will it last tho 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.