Which Bey era made you a fan/stan?

satellites.™

Which Bey era made you a fan/stan?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which era got your attention to become a fan/stan?

• Destiny's Child [Platinum]
    • The Writing's On The Wall [8x platinum]
    • Survivor [4x platinum]
    • Destiny Fulfilled [3x platinum]
    • Dangerously In Love [6x platinum]
    • B'Day [5x platinum]
    • I Am... Sasha Fierce [6x platinum]
    • 4 [4x platinum]
    • Beyoncé [5x platinum]
    • Lemonade [3x platinum]
    • RENAISSANCE [2x platinum so far...]
    • Other: Dreamgirls, Cadillac Records, 8 Days of Christmas, This Is The Remix, The Lion King: The Gift, Everything Is Love

the stats after each project :rip: 

i've become a fan around i am... sasha fierce, i liked boy and ladies (:fan:) but what really sold was sweet dreams and broken-hearted girl. been a fan ever since.

7 hours ago, JaXXXon said:

Yeah but she was still "just" a pop girl until 2013 when she became much more. She was suddenly a Goddess almost. You can't deny that. 

the digital drop made her a legend.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soda Pop Queen

• JaXXXon

• bijonse

• Vixen Eyes

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i grew up with her music surrounding me , my sister was a huge DC/early B stan so i’ve always heard her songs as a kid (ironically i didn’t like most of them and HATED crazy in love lol but which 3 year old has good taste :deadbanana:)

we’ve watched many of her videos together on tv or late at night on youtube up until the 4 era, after ST i was really getting into her and what finally sold me was the 2014 vma medley like that was LEGENDARY

• Like 1

My favourite era in terms of music is Renaissance. I’ve added most of the songs there on Spotify. Gutted that it didn’t win AOTY. She deserved it

I got into pop music in 2009, so I knew and liked Single Ladies and Halo, and didn’t know any of her previous material, but I’d really credit 4 with getting me into her music; I have some pretty distinct memories attached to that album, and it’s still a tossup for being my favorite of hers. 

4 winning. :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

Lemonade solidified it for me.

I've been watching her since probably her first solo album

Knew about her since the 2nd DC album, but wasn't Her fan - more of the group.

However, I've been a stan since Lemonade :clap3:

bey has always been in my life but for me it was check on it :jonnycat: its the first conscious memory i have of her

I remember watching Year of 4 and being really impressed by her artistic vision and dedication to her craft. So probably around then.

beyonce, i appreciated the bops before then but i had never listened to a beyonce album until beyonce

17 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

2013 definitely changed certain critics perception of her but I think it was initially 2003 that changed the public's perception of her. Before, if you weren't into girl groups then she was wrote off, especially in the midst of the line-up change. She was seen as just a pushy little divette-in-training but then she went solo and proved her talent and that she wanted to stick around so more people started warming up to her. 

!!!! She’s been THAT ***** and kinda beloved as long as I can remember. She shut up everybody talking **** about her being the center of destiny’s child when she proved she is indeed more talented than the rest of them a long time ago and I think it’s only been up from there. Tbh I don’t even think 2013 was the major shift for her critically though, it was 4. Self titled is when she ascended to living legend 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.