• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

Ok at first I thought this was great but now I’m just bored by the song. I think is mediocre tbh :(

Yall need to chill with the negativity. 
it will smash. 

dua‘s debut numbers dont talk for the success of the song. 
see Levitating, Dont Start Now, Cold Heart etc.

she out debuted all of them & +5 mil is AMAZING for her standarts. 
see u in a few weeks when this song is everywhere. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VilsonMuqa said:

Yall need to chill with the negativity. 
it will smash. 

dua‘s debut numbers dont talk for the success of the song. 
see Levitating, Dont Start Now, Cold Heart etc.

she out debuted all of them & +5 mil is AMAZING for her standarts. 
see u in a few weeks when this song is everywhere. 

Why is there no interest from the GP in Dua music compared to other artists who get bigger debuts?

3 minutes ago, Axelios said:

Why is there no interest from the GP in Dua music compared to other artists who get bigger debuts?

Why is there no interest from you in not joining every single Dua thread compared to other people who want you the **** out of them

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

I find that strategically it is a perfect return. In my opinion it's a transitional single because we still find a Future Nostalgia vibe so it allows her not to lose her fanbase but with a slightly more electronic touch which announces a different era. I think the next single will be much more experimental and will move away from the sound of Future nostalgia, in any case Houdini is super catchy, calibrated for radios, in short I think it will be a hit. In any case, I'm very excited for what's next.

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

Be careful haters… we all know Dua ends up winning :duca: 

The debuts are great!!

this is just getting started

Let me Stream again! 

• Thanks 1

ugh I knew Spotify would filter a lot of streams :chick3: btw good debut 

49 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

POP:
-- 34 DUA LIPA Houdini 1504 0 1504 5.716

+1224 Spins
+1224 Bullet
+4.698 Audience

HOT AC:
-- 35 DUA LIPA Houdini 390 0 390 1.955

This is not even bigger than Vampire, I wanted shameless payola like Miley :chick3:

• Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Axelios said:

She just had her largest debut ever and is already #2 on the global charts. Literally all of your recent posts are about Dua. Just admit you like her already and move on because she seems to be all up in your mind weirdo. You also like Jack Harlow who completely bombed with his last album until a TikTok had to help his ugly washed up ass.

• Like 2

People comparing her to Miley (huge Disney fanbase) or Olivia (huge kid/tween/Disney fanbase) is such a mess :rip:

The Little Escape Artists are not the kind to stream something on loop. This will smash around Christmas/New Year's . 

I do not understand the meltdowns :rip: 

As someone who has been Navy for years, some girls have solid debuts then smash for months like Rih did. Even IF this was doing bad, and it’s not at all, she’s always taken so long to start up and this will be no exception. Even more importantly it’s an amazing song.

But for real, the fact people are comparing this to Flowers is… :rip: The hit that’s bigger than every single ATRL fave’s single this decade, unless you stan The Weeknd or Harry Styles, but that’s it. The unrealistic and trolling expectations from the usual suspects :ahh: 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, bearman said:

People comparing her to Miley (huge Disney fanbase) or Olivia (huge kid/tween/Disney fanbase) is such a mess :rip:

The Little Escape Artists are not the kind to stream something on loop. This will smash around Christmas/New Year's . 

Dua’s fanbase is mostly grown men who are mentally stable enough to not stream farm 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Axelios said:

LATAM don't drop likes on Youtube video? Flowers was also very popular on LATAM and had much more likes with similar views on its first days.

Peso Pluma released 2 songs a week ago, both have +15M views. None have +200k likes

:lakitu:

8 minutes ago, louvronthebrain said:

we need some performances!

The Brits and Grammys are coming... in 4 months

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Can I say something, love the song, probably more than FN but I wish she had 1 verse, chorus and then the synths come in, with song completely transforming into psychedelic electronica with that guitar intro, like she mentioned about Extended version, but I guess that wouldn’t be radio friendly….

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Can I say something, love the song, probably more than FN but I wish she had 1 verse, chorus and then the synths come in, with song completely transforming into psychedelic electronica with that guitar intro, like she mentioned about Extended version, but I guess that wouldn’t be radio friendly….

The song’s potential is definitely restricted by attempt at mainstream appeal, I hope the said extended mix is gonna do it true justice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.