Chris Brown getting sued for assaulting a “friend”

airplane

But we were supposed to give him a secon-, I mean thir-, I mean four-, I mean ten-, I mean 500th chance.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• Antikythera

• AvadaKedavra

• Laura Palmer

So he quite clearly has major anger issues, because despite what his stans insist, the Rih incident was not an isolated case, or a "mistake".

At this point he needs to be locked up, and I'm amazed he hasn't been already. He clearly can't resist being violent, given he has an extensive track record of being so.

Edited by C_Colstead

13 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

he needs teraphy and rehab. im not judging him but hes lowkey become an antisocial character

You’re not judging him? He put someone in the hospital?!

First of all, what the f*ck has happened to this man since 2009 because he has gone absolutely bonkers?

And second, how does he keep getting away with this?

OMG how... liekkkkk, liekkkk he has no history of violence. liekkkkk omg i am shookkkkk :deadbanana: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana2:

Is this psychotic loser ever going to prison? The people need to be protected from him,  and his terrible excuse for music.

On 10/28/2023 at 11:58 AM, Power love said:

We need to get to the bottom of why he feels the need to verbally and physically assault people. This is not normal behavior. What happened in his life that he feels the only way he can express himself is through violence… 

When he originally debuted, he seemed like a really sweet kid his first few eras but it got worse with the years.

I hope he gets some serious therapy in prison 

He's been repeatedly molested since he was a child, including by his manager and grew up in a house with DV. 

OT: Dude is getting in trouble for something every other month atp. Can't be surprised anymore.

I think we've reached the point with Chris Brown where therapy and second chances have no more validity because he has no desire to change who he is. Just lock him up already. He's an absolute menace.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.