Chris Brown getting sued for assaulting a “friend”

airplane

Chris Brown beat the hell out of a man at a London nightclub, and his injuries were so bad he ended up in a hospital ... this according to a new lawsuit

The guy claims he was knocked unconscious but says that didn't stop Chris from continuing the attack ... he says CB ruthlessly stomped on him as he lay passed out on the club floor

Edited by airplane
  • Confused 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• Antikythera

• Ryan

• Power love

Totally unexpected from him..

pretends-to-be-shocked-surprised.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

He is so violent like atp he has a serious condition. Lock him up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

His dog also mawled a woman almost killing her. Bullied the suicidal Kehlani. Bullied so many female black singers too.
If you read the details of the rihanna assault he was near to kill her :emofish:he also abused karrueche. He attacked frank ocean
This guy is dangerous. Should be in jail :giraffe: Baffling to me why some female singers like Lizzo defended him.
This speaks a lot of the low moral standard of those singers.....

The legal system in the states is a joke. Sometimes im glad i dont live there :gaycat5:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2

this pig deserves nothing but jail forever. 

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy
  • Like 2

• ATRL Administrator

Not another case of fist, foot and coke disease. SMH. 

• Haha 1

It's almost like when your actions have no consequences, you keep repeating these actions...

Edited by Velvet Night
  • Like 9

This weirdo needs to be locked up next to his friend, Tory Lanez.

Doesn’t he also do crack still? Crackheads have psychedelic strength so hopefully that “friend” is OK but it’s a huge side eye that he was friends with an abusive POS so…

It's crazy that dangerous people like him can walk around freely. He needs to be locked up.

• Like 2

this man has money and everything most people could dream of yet he's out here acting this way. I don't get it. 

What is wrong with this man? It’s rather clear he needs help. Because one day he’s gonna do something much worse to someone. 

Dumbass. The way so many black women rile behind him all over social media saying the Rihanna thing is in the past and he’s not a bad guy… worms for brains truly. 

• Like 1

:deadbanana2: i.....there are so many cases. I mean, what can I say. I'm not surprised. He's still hot and I'm still going to listen to his music (like most of y'all are still going to vote for Biden). But there is clearly a problem here. 

I hope they both heal.

Edited by differentkindahigh
  • Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

We need to get to the bottom of why he feels the need to verbally and physically assault people. This is not normal behavior. What happened in his life that he feels the only way he can express himself is through violence… 

When he originally debuted, he seemed like a really sweet kid his first few eras but it got worse with the years.

I hope he gets some serious therapy in prison 

Edited by Power love
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.