• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antikythera

• Totami Legend

• Inverted

• Rogue

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how innovative she is. No person has ever had sex on camera on film before the Friends Actress.  What will she do nxt, shoot a rifle on camera, scandalous.

• Haha 1

she never did something like this with her co-star adam sandler, why? angelina-jolie-laughing.gif

On 10/23/2023 at 8:57 AM, Digitalism said:

Why are people acting like she can't get an oscar?

She hasn't even tried in years. She just needs good roles and a big campaign just like any middle of the road actress with that level of fame.

So she needs to not be Jennifer?

On 10/23/2023 at 1:51 PM, Antikythera said:

No one knows its a tv show because np one follows her career and 3 movies with Adam Sandler is 3 movies too much for a weak filmography like hers.

If no one followed her career, we wouldn't be discussing her right now, her successful show wouldn't be lasting 3 seasons (renewed for a fourth) and also be Emmy-nominated.

As for Adam Sandler, 3 movies (which again includes one sequel) out of ~50 movie career is a tiny percentage. And again, those movies were all very successful. If no one followed her, no one would be watching them. This isn't like the certain other actresses who managed to make MCU movies flop.

angelina-jolie-laughing.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Inverted said:

If no one followed her career, we wouldn't be discussing her right now, her successful show wouldn't be lasting 3 seasons (renewed for a fourth) and also be Emmy-nominated.

As for Adam Sandler, 3 movies (which again includes one sequel) out of ~50 movie career is a tiny percentage. And again, those movies were all very successful. If no one followed her, no one would be watching them. This isn't like the certain other actresses who managed to make MCU movies flop.

angelina-jolie-laughing.gif

i know her because of her bigotry and how she downplays minorities by saying all cancellations are bad.

dont know why u feel the need to defend her so much. Everybody has a show on streaming, they renew anything because they are building their catalog, so, it doesn't impress me much!

23 hours ago, Antikythera said:

i know her because of her bigotry and how she downplays minorities by saying all cancellations are bad.

dont know why u feel the need to defend her so much. Everybody has a show on streaming, they renew anything because they are building their catalog, so, it doesn't impress me much!

She has never displayed bigotry and she has never "all cancellations are bad." In her interview with the Wall Street Journal, she's quoted as saying she doesn't know what it means and she's over it; this was in in response to the interviewer asking her about weak social media attempts to cancel her for no reason. It's very strange behavior to make things up and put words in the mouths of others. It's... lying. I'm defending her because you've been lying in every response you've made in this thread from the first response to the last one. Please stick to facts.

Finally, your assertions that "everybody has a show on streaming" and "they renew anything because they are building their catalog" are also lies. Streaming platforms have an average 12.2% cancelation rate, which is even higher than broadcast TV's cancelation rate. Not all TV shows get renewed and not everyone has a TV show on stream, especially not a successful one that gets nominated (and wins) Emmys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.