• Antikythera

• Totami Legend

• Inverted

• Apolonio

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

Not with Omar Apollo as your avi

:rip:

I will NEVER forget those pics of him walking down the street in those green shorts.. girl :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Eglė said:

Manaconda? According to WHOMST?

Where are the receipts?

angelina-jolie-laughing.gif

10 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

I will NEVER forget those pics of him walking down the street in those green shorts.. girl :deadbanana2:

He is HUGE, google it sis

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Digitalism said:

Why are people acting like she can't get an oscar?

She hasn't even tried in years. She just needs good roles and a big campaign just like any middle of the road actress with that level of fame.

She cant if she could she would have one. Her movie carreer is pretty much dead, she doesnt try anymore because she only gets Adam Sandler kind of invites.

she should've moved over and let John solo it. this is why the gays can't stand the Academy Award aspirant :michael:

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Why are people acting like she can't get an oscar?

She hasn't even tried in years. She just needs good roles and a big campaign just like any middle of the road actress with that level of fame.

right? if Reese can get one, Jen can absolutely get one too

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Antikythera said:

She should takes all this bravery go in front of the mirror and tell to herself "you wont win an Oscar, stop trying, u big role is being Adam Sandler sidekick and that is all right with me, mama can u hear me? U were right mama!"

13 hours ago, Rogue said:

What does he have to do with Adam Sandler’s sidekick? :skull: 

Stay on topic. 

12 hours ago, Poxy said:

Nude scene with Adam Sandler next :clap3:

This is a TV show, not a movie. And I don't get the Adam Sandler jokes. She's the female lead in only 3 Adam Sandler movies (one of them being a sequel). That's a very small part of her filmography (only 6%) Finally, all 3 movies were very successful and one of those 3 movies are her even most successful movie. Certain other actors can't even sell movies.

13 hours ago, Antikythera said:

Well, stop saying that, she is the kind that have google alert, she will read this and think she cans. She will book that damn hotel again.

Who will pick the pieces when the only nomination is a razzie and even that she wont win!

Again, this is a TV show, not a movie. Razzies and Oscars are not applicable here. Emmys are and she's already won an Emmy. As for the joke about Google alert, she's not the who's contacted Rolling Stone (confirmed by Rolling Stone editors) and other magazines  to get paparazzi pictures of herself in it the same way a certain other, less successful actress has.

2 hours ago, Antikythera said:

She cant if she could she would have one. Her movie carreer is pretty much dead, she doesnt try anymore because she only gets Adam Sandler kind of invites.

She can't? Why? There are plenty of talented actors that don't have Oscars.

And again, you say that as if Adam Sandler movies are a bad thing. They're actually consumed by the GP, which is why they're successful unlike movies of certain other actresses who make Marvel movies flop.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I used to want him to wreck me until I learned of his past.

• Haha 1

brave? the same woman who allowed her alcoholic former boyfriend to use her for clout when his marriage fell apart only to be, once again, thrown aside? :rip:

• Haha 1

There's a café in Los Feliz that has a bench/booth commemorating a failed relationship of his lol.

42 minutes ago, Inverted said:

This is a TV show, not a movie. And I don't get the Adam Sandler jokes. She's the female lead in only 3 Adam Sandler movies (one of them being a sequel). That's a very small part of her filmography (only 6%) Finally, all 3 movies were very successful and one of those 3 movies are her even most successful movie. Certain other actors can't even sell movies.

Again, this is a TV show, not a movie. Razzies and Oscars are not applicable here. Emmys are and she's already won an Emmy. As for the joke about Google alert, she's not the who's contacted Rolling Stone (confirmed by Rolling Stone editors) and other magazines  to get paparazzi pictures of herself in it the same way a certain other, less successful actress has.

She can't? Why? There are plenty of talented actors that don't have Oscars.

And again, you say that as if Adam Sandler movies are a bad thing. They're actually consumed by the GP, which is why they're successful unlike movies of certain other actresses who make Marvel movies flop.

No one knows its a tv show because np one follows her career and 3 movies with Adam Sandler is 3 movies too much for a weak filmography like hers.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

Not with Omar Apollo as your avi

:rip: :bibliahh:

Can we exit this era of calling movie sex scenes brave? It’s just absurd lol

At least the next time Aniston apologists claim that her Cake is acclaimed, they won't be lying.

10 hours ago, Eglė said:

Manaconda? According to WHOMST?

Where are the receipts?

***** have you been living underground? 

happy jon hamm GIF

Oh she got the strap, huh?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.