Grayson Waller calls Taylor Swift "a 6 (out of 10)"; drags Swifties in apology video

Bloodflowers.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• AndThenTheCocaine

• Patient Zero

• mxoonlight

Of course a -who? wrestler will start using Taylor’s name for clout. He should look in the mirror and address the fact that he is a 2 first.

• Like 1

Why do I get the impression Taylor has more US Billboard Hot 100 Top 20 hits than this man does IQ points?

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

I knew this would make it here :dies:

Aussie King is trolling and yall fell for it. He’s actually a big swiftie 😂😂

grayson-waller.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

A misogynistic wrestler crassly judging Taylor on her looks and then playing the victim? What a shocker :toofunny3:

Swifties are more than happy to give him clout and notoriety so all these swifties in here being mad and cranky about people using her name for attention and clout are looking damn foolish to me. This wouldn't be an issue if swifties weren't the way they are, you realize this, no?

He needs to have a glass of water and fix those crusty lips before coming for Taylord. :giraffe:

• Like 1

I'm gay and not a fan of Taylor. But I would still rather date Taylor than this clown.

lol he's probably just "working" y'all. If you're not a wrestling fan you wouldn't get it. 

Straight men throwing tantrums and making their personalities "I don't like so and so woman entertainer millions of others do" is tired.

It's like they feel personally attacked when someone or something doesn't directly cater to them :deadbanana2:

He's trash, but what is Taylor doing with that NFL guy.

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

Imagine being a middle aged man trolling 12 year old girls and calling a young woman "a six"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PoisonPill said:

Imagine being a middle aged man trolling 12 year old girls and calling a young woman "a six"

He is younger than Taylor nnn

• Haha 3

I am a Swiftie myself so I understand being upset but keep in mind: this is FAKE. He is playing a CHARACTER. 

He is most definitely in kayfabe (in character). In WWE, it's usually written into their contracts that they have to stay in character when in public in any capacity that is adjacent to work. if they're playing a villain within the WWE narrative, they have to keep that up publicly. 

He’s doing what he’s paid to do. This isn’t him speaking as himself, it’s him speaking as the fictional character he has to play at all times. 

• Thanks 1

lol we didn't rly expect someone who's so filled with steroids to know any better. that's alright, i ain't even bothered by what he thinks :gaycat5:

4 hours ago, JC. said:

He’s gonna trigger some on ATRL with this one. 

Hey I was gonna quote this lol

6 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Some points were definitely made

:suburban:

Not him trying to get Austin to catch some of the strays from the Swifties. :dies: 

6 hours ago, dobrevv said:

why did swifties even respond,who cares what this nobody thinks

Maybe there were SWWEftie hybrids.

:suburban:

Swifities also came for Kelly Clarkson recently for saying she wants to watch football instead of Taylor/Travis romance during a game. They are such losers, he got that right.

Grayson's sorry video got 3 million views kskslsk nnnnn; :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.