Nicki Minaj struggles to keep up with high demand; pauses autographed CD listing

SmittenCake

6 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

“Ginneus World Record” I’m gagging :bibliahh::bibliahh:

fuckin el, for a second I thought I had read "Guinea World Record" :coffee:

guinea-pig-care-sheet

• Haha 1

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• ImpressMeMuch

• Pink Whitney

• Apolonio

Just now, Pink Whitney said:

I’d rather look like a perdue chicken than a beached whale :cm:

You seem very tired 

PuP1JNU.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

The thread backfire im crying! :bibliahh: 

This "backfire" serves as a vivid display of the pent-up frustration from the opposing team, keeping their jealousy, anger, and bitterness very much in the spotlight.

sdjasklflfsd yall really threatened over Nicki when yall kept claiming she was over

3S84G45.gif

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

nicki threads are always a mess omg

Nicki triggers the psychopaths so it’s unsurprising 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, thinking said:

nasty pig flop

6N91cPc.gif

the things that ATRL permits against poc on this site :toofunny2:

• Like 7

So, I'm not understanding the argument ya'll ONHs are trying to make. Is she not struggling to keep up with a high demand? Didn't she pause the listing? What did the OP say that was a lie? :gaycat6:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

This "backfire" serves as a vivid display of the pent-up frustration from the opposing team, keeping their jealousy, anger, and bitterness very much in the spotlight.

sdjasklflfsd yall really threatened over Nicki when yall kept claiming she was over

3S84G45.gif

It’s the pent-up frustration from Nicki’s releases garnering more than *6 times* more streams than the other girl’s on Spotify this year :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Why is it max 4 per customer? Won't it just count as one sale? Lol 

Yeah, they need to change that. But people already know to make separate purchases with different emails. 

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

Why is it max 4 per customer? Won't it just count as one sale? Lol 

Despite this deranged thread, that's actually what I found the most concerning sdaghngfd

Edited by D.Va

Just now, HEAVYONIT said:

It’s the pent-up frustration from Nicki’s releases garnering more than *6 times* more streams than the other girl’s on Spotify this year :bibliahh:

The way they cant even refute the facts, so they continue with these rehashed drags to masquerade their sadness 

imagine your fav dropping an album in less than a month & still talking about “the other girls” :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

The way they cant even refute the facts, so they continue with these rehashed drags to masquerade their sadness 

Exactly!! The self-drags with your girl getting her ass kicked by a “GRANDMA” :bibliahh::bibliahh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pink Whitney said:

imagine your fav dropping an album in less than a month & still talking about “the other girls” :bibliahh:

We can praise Nicki for still being the queen while laughing at the failed "artists" who were sent out to replace her.

You should be spending all this energy streaming Latto's latest music instead of posting on here. Take your own advice.

3S84G45.gif

• Like 1

I expect her to open with an least 200K then

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

Imagine your fave going mia and joining a cult so you’re forced to spend your time hating on Nicki and are always in her threads

:ryan3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

She sold-out those autographed CDs and didn’t have to stick them in her ***** or ass to do it :clap3::clap3:

Now who was out here doing that?

spacer.png

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

She sold-out those autographed CDs and didn’t have to stick them in her ***** or ass to do it :clap3::clap3:

THIS LOLLL

BG in here acting high and mighty when signed copies weren’t enough to move bongos cds so cardi had to resort back to the stripper days and rub them on her clitty and they STILL didn’t sell 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Now who was out here doing that?

spacer.png

A certain someone selling (or trying to sell, rather) autographed Bongos physical singles 

Edited by HEAVYONIT
  • Haha 1

I'm all for the drama and kiis but calling people "pigs" or "whales" over stan wars is too much

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

A certain someone selling (or trying to sell, rather) autographed Bongos physical singles 

You missed the part where she rubbed them on her puss boobs and ass on live like a low rent QVC

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.