Nicki Minaj struggles to keep up with high demand; pauses autographed CD listing

SmittenCake

The demand for autographed CDs was so loud :clap3:Nicki has to take a moment to restock 

Writing raps and signing autographs + making sales i -

6N91cPc.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• ImpressMeMuch

• Pink Whitney

• Apolonio

I literally had it in my cart and it changed to sold out when I went to enter my payment information :dancehall3:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

I literally had it in my cart and it changed to sold out when I went to enter my payment information :dancehall3:

Tons of other people share the same issue as you. It sucks that Nicki Minaj is so in demand. Lowkey wish she was a payola'd flop so i wouldn't miss out on these tingz.

hmr481X.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Tons of other people share the same issue as you. It sucks that Nicki Minaj is so in demand. Lowkey wish she was a payola'd flop so i wouldn't miss out on these tingz.

hmr481X.gif

In demand by who? Ped*s? Not shocking considering she supports one in her family

6N91cPc.gif

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 5

with such unprecedented level of demand I am positive she will out debut Midnights & 1989 (Taylor’s Version) combined. She is the self proclaimed “queen” after all

6N91cPc.gif

• Haha 14
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I've often pondered why you make these drug-related comments, especially considering that the woman in your profile picture built her entire career around drug use and smoking crack after her initial children's show. I understand your frustration with the woman in your avatar exploiting Black culture and urban music before experiencing a decline in popularity, but addressing your grievances should be directed at her, not vented towards Nicki Minaj.

except for the fact Miley has been clean for years & doesn’t spend her life bullying girls 10 years younger than her on social media all day. Imagine one of your parents being a rapist & the other one being unable to function without drugs :michael: let’s hope CPS saves Papa Bear 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, thinking said:

In demand by who? Ped*s? Not shocking considering she supports one in her family

6N91cPc.gif

You should know a bunch about pedophiles considering your stan these KPOP acts, an industry littered with pedophilia, assault, and various forms of slavery. But wbk you people don't care about that. Go keep supporting your robots. 

FLGqCs3.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Pink Whitney said:

except for the fact Miley has been clean for years 

Stopped reading after this. Not interested in your sympathy and payola. 

6N91cPc.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, SmittenCake said:

You should know a bunch about pedophiles considering your stan these KPOP acts, an industry littered with pedophilia, assault, and various forms of slavery. But wbk you people don't care about that. Go keep supporting your robots. 

FLGqCs3.png

& keep supporting your cocaine addict p*do r*pist apologist fav :gaycat4:

FLGqCs3.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Just now, SmittenCake said:

Stopped reading after this. Not interested in your sympathy and payola. 

6N91cPc.gif

mad because Flowers spent more weeks at #1 than any attempt by your fav in her 20 year career? Barbs stay in school 🦄 

6N91cPc.gif

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

with such unprecedented level of demand I am positive she will out debut Midnights & 1989 (Taylor’s Version) combined. She is the self proclaimed “queen” after all

6N91cPc.gif

The way Pink Flop 2 is gonna be a colossal bomb :rip:Poor *** expecting anything of quality from that album :deadbanana2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

10 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

hmr481X.gif

I had it in my cart within 10 mins of her posting the link too so I was pissed

• Like 1

Just now, thinking said:

& keep supporting your cocaine addict p*do r*pist apologist fav 

Cocaine addiction and rape apologists pretty much sums up the kpop industry. An industry you fully support. Anything else?

8y5MEX8.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thinking said:

The way Pink Flop 2 is gonna be a colossal bomb :rip:Poor *** expecting anything of quality from that album :deadbanana2:

but that’s impossible, she sold 500 copies of sold CDs :-*

according to Barbs, Onika is the most successful rapper of all time so I’m sure Pink Friday 2 will be platinum by the end of the first week 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

mad because Flowers spent more weeks at #1 than any attempt by your fav in her 20 year career? Barbs stay in school 🦄 

6N91cPc.gif

Look, what we're not going to do is hijack my Nicki thread in order to promote your fave. The only song that's about Flowers that I know of is:

If whatever you said was true, then maybe Miley would actually be making moves instead of always reminiscing on the past memories of her career?

FLGqCs3.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Cocaine addiction and rape apologists pretty much sums up the kpop industry. An industry you fully support. Anything else?

8y5MEX8.png

Is what what I support? Don't project your Ls onto me sis

8y5MEX8.png

• Haha 4

the way she’s going to have her rapist husband sign them since he’s rotting away in house arrest with nothing else to do, good thing the Barbs are such big supporters of sexual predators 

FLGqCs3.png

• Haha 12

2 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

but that’s impossible, she sold 500 copies of sold CDs :-*

according to Barbs, Onika is the most successful rapper of all time so I’m sure Pink Friday 2 will be platinum by the end of the first week 

nawt 500 :lmao:mayb Pedos Anonymous will help boost the sales :clap3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.