Nicki Minaj struggles to keep up with high demand; pauses autographed CD listing

SmittenCake

5 minutes ago, thinking said:

The way Pink Flop 2 is gonna be a colossal bomb :rip:Poor *** expecting anything of quality from that album :deadbanana2:

And if this were to happen, which it will not, Nicki still doesn't have anything to lose. Cannot say the same by these poor girls who are treated like slaves and given plastic surgery as presents on their 13th birthdays. That's the industry you support. 

pLdrMV3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• ImpressMeMuch

• Pink Whitney

• Apolonio

It’s so funny how so many in this thread ignore the fact that their faves have had several flops in a row (and entire projects, at that) before getting a hit and then have the nerve to bring Nicki up in their conversations :bibliahh: Projecting anger onto others is not healthy :clap3:

Edited by HEAVYONIT
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, thinking said:

Is what what I support? Don't project your Ls onto me sis

8y5MEX8.png

i - 

you stepped in here with this high morale while stanning the KPOP industry. The industry inspired by Saudi Arabian human rights treatments. You and the fan of the child star actress are the only one's projecting here.

6N91cPc.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

i - 

you stepped in here with this high morale while stanning the KPOP industry. The industry inspired by Saudi Arabian human rights treatments. You and the fan of the child star actress are the only one's projecting here.

6N91cPc.gif

not you trying to act like you’re on some kind of moral high ground as if you don’t stan the woman with the Ginneus World Record for most amount of rapists supported 

6N91cPc.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Congrats to Miss Maraj. Love to see Women of my childhood serving longevity and still be on demand :clap3:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

the way she’s going to have her rapist husband sign them since he’s rotting away in house arrest with nothing else to do, good thing the Barbs are such big supporters of sexual predators 

The lady in your avatar

her father groomed a little girl who was on the set of that child show on Disney.

7deb6ca214b31b1cfe304dec54737213f43ec06f

5e79329bba85ee2ed3072d7b?width=1000&form

like, the projecting is real in here

i know your fave doesn't get much attention but can you PUHLEAZE stay on topic?!

6N91cPc.gif

Edited by SmittenCake
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

The lady in your avatar

her father groomed a little girl who was on the set of that child show on Disney.

7deb6ca214b31b1cfe304dec54737213f43ec06f

5e79329bba85ee2ed3072d7b?width=1000&form

like, the projecting is real in here

i know your fave doesn't get much attention but can you PUHLEAZE stay on topic?!

6N91cPc.gif

you really thought you did something :bibliahh: mind you Miley has dropped that LOSER for over a year now but Nicki still falls asleep in the arm of a rapist every night 

• Haha 14

Just now, Gourgeist said:

Not miss Uma Kompton making a comeback in this thread :bibliahh:

haven’t seen her since 2015, which was also the last time Nicki was popular so I’m not surprised to see her SPAMMED all over this thread 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

not you trying to act like you’re on some kind of moral high ground as if you don’t stan the woman with the Ginneus World Record for most amount of rapists supported 

6N91cPc.gif

3b53916565dd74401944d59815cc379a.jpg

latto-kodak-768x435.jpg

Now where's that clip of Megan Thee Stallion showing mad love to Chris Brown? and her working with Da Baby?

The people in your sig have connections to some of the biggest sleaz bags in hollywood and YOU continue to project. Why? 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

except for the fact Miley has been clean for years & doesn’t spend her life bullying girls 10 years younger than her on social media all day. Imagine one of your parents being a rapist & the other one being unable to function without drugs :michael: let’s hope CPS saves Papa Bear 

I’m also a massive Miley fan but this isn’t a good luck, if she really is on powdered donuts then that’s an addiction and isn’t something to make a joke about, there’s plenty of things to drag her for but that’s not one of them (on both sides). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pink Whitney said:

haven’t seen her since 2015

2015 was to years after the VMAs and we haven't heard of your main fave since then. I see why you mad and trying to promote her in the Nicki thread. Yikes.

3 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

you really thought you did something :bibliahh: mind you Miley has dropped that LOSER for over a year now but Nicki still falls asleep in the arm of a rapist every night 

Groomers run in the family of your main fave and now you mad at me?

3S84G45.gif

She sold-out those autographed CDs and didn’t have to stick them in her ***** or ass to do it :clap3::clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Now where's that clip of Megan Thee Stallion showing mad love to Chris Brown? and her working with Da Baby?

The people in your sig have connections to some of the biggest sleaz bags in hollywood and YOU continue to project. Why? 

& how many of them picked up a rapist husband from a turkey drive? :celestial5:

• Haha 2

“Ginneus World Record” I’m gagging :bibliahh::bibliahh:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Cocaine addiction and rape apologists pretty much sums up the kpop industry.

What is this delusional approach?? :skull: kpop industry is flawed in many ways but those two are not that prominent

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

2015 was to years after the VMAs and we haven't heard of your main fave since then. I see why you mad and trying to promote her in the Nicki thread. Yikes.

mind you the first person to bring up Miley was you:bibliahh: your gas lighting skills are not up to par babes

y'all are insanely annoying today, both sides actually to be honest. 

@Pink Whitney I never want to hear you say again that barbz on this forum instigate drama when you're the one who comes in threads about Nicki & argues non stop. Hang it up.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

& how many of them picked up a rapist husband from a turkey drive? :celestial5:

Just now, Pink Whitney said:

mind you the first person to bring up Miley was you:bibliahh: your gas lighting skills are not up to par babes

You are scrambling to do something coz you didn't expect for the lady in your avatar to get dragged for the same things you try to drag Nicki for. You set her up. Not me! now please stop using the Nicki threads to promote your fave!!! PERDUE CHICKEN!!!

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, D.Va said:

y'all are insanely annoying today, both sides actually to be honest. 

This is the first time I'm going toe-to-toe with one of the main haters on here coz they spam every single thread with coke/drugs "drags" knowing damn well their fave - lemme stop 

• Haha 1

Just now, SmittenCake said:

You are scrambling to do something coz you didn't expect for the lady in your avatar to get dragged for the same things you try to drag Nicki for. You set her up. Not me! now please stop using the Nicki threads to promote your fave!!! PERDUE CHICKEN!!!

drag Miley all you want idgaf :katie: won’t make your fav any less of a nasty person so I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish? SUPER FREAKY GRANDMA!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Pink Whitney said:

drag Miley all you want idgaf :katie: won’t make your fav any less of a nasty person so I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish? SUPER FREAKY GRANDMA!!! 

Where did I drag the lady in your avatar? I was just pointing out that your tired, saltine cracker "drags" apply to the lady in your avi. And you mad at me? begone PERDUE CHICKEN! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The thread backfire im crying! :bibliahh: 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.