Nicki Minaj struggles to keep up with high demand; pauses autographed CD listing

SmittenCake

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

The fact she has managed to keep a very sizable stan base through all these years is pretty wild. It's why she is still able to sort of compete with the newer girls and often times outperform them which is impressive. Just observing her career and especially her more recent resurgence objectively and its honestly very impressive especially for a female rapper

Thats something I absolutely love about her. Her run has lasted longer than any other female rapper ever and she's still out here winning. THATS a fanbase

• Like 2

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• ImpressMeMuch

• Pink Whitney

• HEAVYONIT

2 hours ago, Dreajae said:

What are the predictions first week? 

the queen of rap will sell 1.5 million copies in the first day of release according to this historic demand :cm:

2 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Imagine your fave going mia and joining a cult so you’re forced to spend your time hating on Nicki and are always in her threads

:ryan3:

even if my fav was the most active star in the world right now I would still have time to drag Pink Piglet :coffee:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

even if my fav was the most active star in the world right now I would still have time to drag Pink Piglet :coffee:

Aww I’m glad she will always be your priority! 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

The fact she has managed to keep a very sizable stan base through all these years is pretty wild. It's why she is still able to sort of compete with the newer girls and often times outperform them which is impressive. Just observing her career and especially her more recent resurgence objectively and its honestly very impressive especially for a female rapper

As long as she keeps focused on herself, and lets other girls, just make fools of themselves as they are, she should be good. The Queen era mess was due to feeding into it. 

22 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

Yooo stop :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

Perks or not having a job I guess :coffee:

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Perks or not having a job I guess :coffee:

the way I’m clocked in at my job right now :bibliahh: keep projecting onto me though henny

Get them sales Onika :clap3:

57 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

the way I’m clocked in at my job right now :bibliahh: keep projecting onto me though henny

Babes Nicki hating doesn’t count as a job 

Yall b hatin n all, but when kween Onika's album drops and sells a million pure sales after all the signed copies are combined, then yall gon look real real dumb. The Guinea World Record is comin barbzzz

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThtXYgvWhPq1iNDcd1yTZ :clack:

• Haha 3

Did No Holds Barred make a comeback because why am I seeing so many comments about Miley? :deadbanana2:

OT: Demand incoming :clap3:

nnnnn she probably signed like a 100 to make it sold out, have the fans revolt and throw some stan meltdown to get the word out and then tweet about it as a "win".

I know this ***** left and right, sadly :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, igninton said:

nnnnn she probably signed like a 100 to make it sold out, have the fans revolt and throw some stan meltdown to get the word out and then tweet about it as a "win".

I know this ***** left and right, sadly :bibliahh:

:dies: 

3 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

As long as she keeps focused on herself, and lets other girls, just make fools of themselves as they are, she should be good. The Queen era mess was due to feeding into it. 

Nicki started off the Queen era trying to force the GP to turn on Cardi, so let's NOT act like she is innocent here when she is the one that started the mess. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Nicki started off the Queen era trying to force the GP to turn on Cardi, so let's NOT act like she is innocent here when she is the one that started the mess. 

What kinda revisionism is this? Cardi is the one that didn't understand the original Motorsports lyrics therefor she had a bone to pick with Nicki. 

Just now, SmittenCake said:

What kinda revisionism is this? Cardi is the one that didn't understand the original Motorsports lyrics therefor she had a bone to pick with Nicki. 

But Cardi didn't go on the radio crying about it, Cardi kept whatever issue they had private. Even when Cardi released IOP, she kept it cute and gave Nicki her props during her interview with Apple Music, she paid it NO mind, you all forget. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Billboard only counts one sale per week. Her Pink Friday gifts to fans might be promo and coded message to fans when to purchase the albums. And her running out of the autographs could be it. But that's just a theory.

Smart if this is true. 

wow slay, coming to outsell my 2 fave (newjeasn and aespa who sold 1.6m first week) :weeps:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

the catalyst was the narrative that Cardi was there to replace Nicki, but regardless I fully did not say she was innocent lol

All I said is that **** is better left in the past, if her goal is to succeed putting energy into other people both handicaps her own changes at success and indirectly promotes others.

she’s not slick. she prob put a value of 100 on that quantity. bcoz no way she’s still in demand these days

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.