• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• MidnightsAtPeace

• Michael196

• Peroxide

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Streets saying at least some of this is AI...

All of them dropping at the same time as the official instagram one cannot be coincidental…

damn they really said **** it and posted the full song on IG reels

Blank Space TV sounds so good but the question is, "Are we ready for the WANEGBT-fication of Style?) just in case :gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I hate the "and you love the game" on the preview, the OG sounded angrier

Edited by BeingRicardo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Blank Space TV sounds so good but the question is, "Are we ready for the WANEGBT-fication of Style?) just in case :gaycat1:

let’s not speak this into existence pls :gaylorcat1:

someone would post the original and say "here's a blank space tv snippet" and y'all would trash it lol....this literally sounds identical to the original she even nailed the "cause darling im a nightmare dressed like a daydream" part 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just when I wanted to lay in bed and read my book…bam..I’m now listening to snippets over and over 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tusk said:

Just when I wanted to lay in bed and read my book…bam..I’m now listening to snippets over and over 

That chorus is incredibly infectious and TV version is excellent. 

Oh, this sounds like she rerecorded this meticulously

Why couldn't she do this for her other hits like We Are Never Ever? :deadbanana2:

Sounds almost identical, obviously we’ll pick up on subtle difference after hearing the song so many times. This has be so excited :jonny:

The vocals are way superior with this one

But damn, the original has something that this one lacks

I fear this track is just too set in my head that nothing could ever replace it

This track is a classic and this sounds like a cover if that makes sense

12 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

someone would post the original and say "here's a blank space tv snippet" and y'all would trash it lol....this literally sounds identical to the original she even nailed the "cause darling im a nightmare dressed like a daydream" part 

It actually happened once, the OG was put as TV and the gays here trashed it as usual. It's funny how they expect her to breathe the same way and have the same vocals from 10 years ago. Either way the only criticism I ever see is here so:rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

Now this is the tea, people are just so used to the OG versions they think anything else is inferior. Nobody is making you listen to the TVs, most of us only care about the vault tracks anyways and some updated vocals.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Why couldn't she do this for her other hits like We Are Never Ever? :deadbanana2:

She was under the spell of ME! eeee ooooo

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Oh, this sounds like she rerecorded this meticulously

1989 is her favorite wbk. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.