Israel-Palestine reactions | Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake sign open letter

Nova_23

43 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

This is even more absurd to me! Why would liberal homosexuals be on the side of Hamas which is severely homophobic and against any sort of progress? It's completely beyond me! :lmao:

27 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

the west being pro-palestine (hamas) is insane because they're a known terrorist group and the rest (non-hamas) are mostly backward and nasty, and i know that because i live in the gulf region of the middle east and they hate our guts.

What part of "I think it's wrong how Israel has been bombing Palestine for decades" is supporting Hamas exactly?

Edited by Riot
  • Like 4

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

Katy Perry's brain is a size of a peanut.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

This is even more absurd to me! Why would liberal homosexuals be on the side of Hamas which is severely homophobic and against any sort of progress? It's completely beyond me! :lmao:

41 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

the west being pro-palestine (hamas) is insane because they're a known terrorist group and the rest (non-hamas) are mostly backward and nasty, and i know that because i live in the gulf region of the middle east and they hate our guts.

miss-juicy.gif

So you’re ok with a place that is nearly half children being bombed? :mazen: 

1 hour ago, RockStarShit101 said:

miss-juicy.gif

Was not expecting this from you. Smh

Yikes, that letter is not it. Demanding action for cease-fire is more actionable and the only read to whatever comes next than just demanding hostages be free (also, what exactly Biden gonna do about that? As long as Israel is raining fire and brimstone on Palestinians, this is on them)

17 hours ago, truthteller said:

What is Rita Ora doing here with a list of Americans’ open letter with the US president :deadbanana2:

Rita Ora doesn’t even know her husband Taika Waititi’s ethnicity.  :dies:

Waititi has a New Zealand Māori father, he's not Sāmoan.

4 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Isn’t Italy known to be pretty racist? (Exhibit 1: you). I guess if it ever gets bombed we should applaud that too then.

miss-juicy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

Love Madge, but people are right when they said she's the most pretentious celeb ever :toofunny3:

22 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

They have to be being forced to do this by people more powerful than them because it does not make any sense 

Scooter Braun has been very pro Israel, but I don't see any of the artists he worked with on there.

I don't see anyone that was forced, but I do see a lot of wealthy white women that could have signed a letter asking for ceasefire, but instead gave Biden and Netanyahu a green light for genocide.

Perhaps some of them will have second thoughts when the death toll in Gaza gets to 10,000 or 20,000. Or maybe they're thinking more about their chances in the upcoming awards season, than children getting bombed in Gaza.

• Like 4

I saw a list of names on Noah Schnapps insta who signed this letter

Edited by Insanity

18 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Genuinely wondering has Israel confirmed if any of the 5,000+ people killed in their carpet bombing of Palestine even have connections to Hamas? Or do these people just think that bombing Palestinian civilian indiscriminately somehow helps secure hostages out of sheer terror?

*squints* Kind of, sort of.

:biblio:

Edited by Communion

Between this and the Britney book Justin’s really sealing his casket this week

spacer.png

Edited by baelani
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

miss-juicy.gif

Wtf dude :mazen: we're talking about innocent children dying...

13 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

miss-juicy.gif

Using this as a justification for toddlers and babies dying is insane :toofunny3: genocide aside do you guys even have a heart 

• Like 1

Yikes Zoe Saldana too :doc: and which Michelle Williams? Hopefully the white one :rip: 

14 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

miss-juicy.gif

@Ryan 

• ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, Embustera said:

@Ryan 

It’s done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2023 at 3:01 PM, DAP said:

So these are the gals that took that PR deal from Israel's propoganda team. 

Blaming the entire thing on Hamas... ignoring the decades of ethnic cleansing, apartheid living coditions and abuse, displacement and murder of innocent Palestinian civilians and now the start of a literal genocide in Gaza, as if old man Joe wasn't doing/saying any of this already... smh

Its truly giving All Lives Matters energy... are you not embarrazzed. 

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 6

24 minutes ago, CroNich said:

So these are the gals that took that PR deal from Israel's propoganda team. 

That’s exactly the vibes I got when all these celebs randomly came out in support of Israel

Katy, the one that wanted all the homeless thrown in one warehouse blindly supporting Israel? No way!

Her yt friends JT Paltrow and Schumer too? didn't see it coming at all either. Chris Rock always the damn clown dancing for the government.

Lana's dumb privileged ass too huh? Shouldn't she be crying about being "poor" or sumn?

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.