• Element

• Seffers

• rl231

• EnterTheAttic

• ATRL Moderator

@Aurora

Average Ranking: 4.76

High: 1 / Low: 12

rl231: Earlier this year when you bounced out of last season, I was…annoyed to say the least. So when Element told me that you wanted to return: I was both excited and incredibly nervous. Would you leave again if something went awry? Even in your lowest point in the pre-merge, you still stuck around and really made a run for it. I think you were destined to win, had you not tried to go for Attic at final 5. The move wasn't to vote for Alldeezy, but I think you could've voted for fiercE and effectively burn your vote. It would've been risky, but it could've paid off in spades because we may have seen a tied vote…or an agonizing vote for Attic where he decides to cut you or Armani. Zooming out of that, you EXCEEDED my expectations and smashed it, so you should be very proud!

Element: When you applied last minute for this season, my jaw dropped. I honestly never would have expected you to return after the cataclysmic conclusion to your S13 journey. RL and I were both excited and hesitant to have you play again, but I am very pleased to report two months later that you stayed and you slayed!! You were definitely the strategic centerpiece of the merge, successfully ingratiating yourself into the Houdini core and facilitating various sneaky vote splits, manipulations, and ways to dodge various twists/prizes. Every move you made was very clever - but it just MEGA SUCKED that it helped to enable the people who had been in power since day one. We were so mad at you for flipping to Houdini for quite awhile! We understood how it became necessary for your survival, but you built up everything to rely on winning immunity from F4-F6 and that unfortunately didn't happen. I wish that you had made a few bigger and bolder moves/flips. For example, going after fiercE around final 7 would have been sooo important to clear the pathway to the end. I was really rooting for you in the final leg of the game to make it to F3 because I knew that your persuasive essay skills would have convinced the jury to give you the win. And that was confirmed earlier today in the Discord server....sooooo now you can always go around saying that you were the robbed goddess of ATRL Survivor 14. I feel like that's a cute enough consolation prize?? And you even improved your popularity poll ranking from 5th to 3rd. Two times in the top 5? That's pretty impressive actually tbh. And this time, you aren't [REDACTED]. Thank you for your dedication to the game and your detailed confessionals! We loved reading them, and we loved that you played a complete season + didn't leave us behind. This was great closure from earlier in the year, and I hope it was for you too. As you said in your application, your main goal was to respond with a more graceful exit when eliminated, and I think you absolutely accomplished that. One more ❤️ for the road.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

@Armani?

Average Ranking: 3.65

High: 1 / Low: 8

rl231: Let's talk about way you came into Survivor in season 12 because, truly, the way you started was kinda a hot mess. You were CLUELESS as all hell, and then you started building bonds and getting the game. Then, you got ousted after Red Light played his idol, and you had the next highest number of votes. It felt like we were robbed of a juicy story arc of someone excelling. GRANTED, it was a stacked season, so maybe it was for the best to watch, BUT we did say that you had tons of potential in the popularity poll comments. I feel like many of us started calling you a potential winner around the top 16? This solidified, especially once MLD left because he was lowkey starting to gun for you. You were really effortless in the way you moved, and granted, while you were always part of the Houdini alliance, you were integral in playing the game to your advantage. Winning immunity at final 5 came at the most clutch time because it gave you the freedom to STOMP on everyone. You saved Attic, who was most likely going to vote for you next, had Aurora not done what they did, making them loyal to you when 2 votes was all you needed for a tiebreaker. There was a part of me that wished you didn't play it safe and try to gun for fiercE instead, but it definitely worked out the way it should. Congrats again, you earned that W!

Element: Congratulations on your victory AND now congratulations on your 2nd place in the popularity poll!! It must be a relief to not be hated. You played a very balanced game behind the scenes, with just enough flourish and uniqueness to set yourself apart and grab the win. I was really impressed with your read on various situations and people throughout the season, and seeing you make some big moves - like voting MLD and playing your idol for Attic - was definitely refreshing in a season full of dull decisions. One thing I kind of liked about your gameplay was that it came across as conscientious. You were nervous and anxiety-ridden at times to make certain decisions, but ultimately knew what was best for your path and made it happen. Rising above your own limits is important in these games. You kept us posted with your thought process at many intervals, and the viewers had you tagged as a potential winner from the very beginning. What a massive transformation from the first time we saw you in season 12 - it's hard to believe you only got 20th place! I am pleased to read back and see that I said you had potential in that season's wrap-up though. From idoled-out victim to idol-holding victor, you should be very proud of your arc!!

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

@gardendreams

Average Ranking: 3.24

High: 1 / Low: 11

rl231: So yeah, you were right about being my favorite haha. I drafted you because I saw your potential in the game when you said that you wouldn't mind being a fan favorite villain in your app. Lo and behold, you're THE fan favorite this season!! Game-wise, you were robbed in that split tribal. The way the whole day went down, I went from "oh he'll be okay" to "oh ****, he's gonna get booted." You ultimately had to make do with what you were given in the game, but you really tried to make a run for it. What I appreciated was your overall insightfulness into this game, and it was very refreshing to watch as a host. You had some of the best reads of the game, up until right before the end (until you turned it around), and you were an awesome jury member too. That contributed to how you placed so well here too because you were a positive force in that jury. Congrats on getting #1 here!!

Element: ARE YOU SHOCKED? I'm not! The viewers loved you. Like I literally thought I was going to have a riot on my hands in the server when you got ****** over in that split TC twist. I personally was about to riot... I was so disappointed. When those groups were created, I never ONCE thought you would be in danger. Even in the case of an idol split, I was anticipating something else would happen. When I woke up to Aurora shifting the target onto you, I was honestly sooooo infuriated. It was tragic. IDK how much longer you would have survived in this season of Houdini, but at least you would have had a chance to win some prizes, procure more allies, and find your way through the merge. Super super robbed and I really hope that you will get another chance to experience the game in the future. It feels like you were snatched before you even really had the opportunity to spread your wings. All of us loved your insightful confessionals, statistics, and venn diagram charts throughout the season! The content was serving!! You, along with Seffers, were the most rational juror and had a very very good read on the game as a whole. Thank you for everything you brought to this season! I absolutely loved hosting you (and I promise I'm over The Liar Game mess now). Congrats on winning the popularity poll!! You are the lowest placing player to win this poll, which shows how much impact you had despite a relatively short time in the overall game. The previous winners got 1st, 1st, 2nd, and 6th in the main game - we love a record breaker!

oaalX47.png

• Like 6

rRr4fG4.png?width=1410&height=1086

VIEWER DRAFT

Hi everyone! I bring to you all the final results of this season's Viewer Draft. The viewers, judges and hosts all drafted a team of 5 people who scored points winning challenges, immunities, playing idols, etc. as well as their rankings on the Popularity Poll

Here is the full spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fL3VigzjPtLiI88lqtu9msHxrAqPoWQgYQNtSPKlE04/edit?usp=sharing

And without further ado, our winner of the Viewers Draft is...

Spoiler

ME!!!!!!!:deadbanana2:

ezgif-2-f4b36e15a4.thumb.gif.2987ccf55b7

DRAFT FACTS & STATISTICS

Top Challenge Scorer (before the Finale): @fiercE

Final Top Scorer: @fiercE and @Armani?

Longest Immunity Streak: @Armani? (6 rounds in a row)

Longest Danger Streak: @EnterTheAttic (7 TCs in a row)

Most Times Immune: @Armani?, @fiercE and @blackoutbaby (all tied with 8 times immune overall)

Most Votes Against in TC’s: @ZORBIT (11 votes overall)

Least Votes Against in TC’s: @fiercE (0 votes overall!)

DRAFT PICKS

1st: Seffers - 20 teams

2nd: stupidjock - 15 teams

3rd: Armani - 13 teams

4th: gardendreams - 12 teams

5. EnterTheAttic & MusicLoverDude - 11 teams

6. blackoutbaby - 9 teams

7. ZORBIT - 7 teams

8. Golden Hour - 6 teams

9. Titsanny, HungryByTheBuffet & Galaxy - 4 teams

10. Aurora, Lemon & Queen. - 3 teams

11. Kayseri Mantisi & ribkycabello123 - 2 teams

12. fiercE, Alldeezy, Kyuti, Dr. Alexander, Hey Dude & Big Bad Wolf - 1 team

13. Devon Robot - 0 teams

Thanks to everyone who participated in the draft, thanks to the players for a panned fun season (I personally enjoyed the mess tbh), and thanks to @Element and @rl231 for being incredible hosts as per usual :heart2:

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

Thank you @luckystrike for your dedicated draft hosting!! It was great as always!

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

rRr4fG4.png?width=1410&height=1086

SUICIDE POOL

Each round, the viewers chose a player that they thought would survive the round. If they chose the person who was eliminated from the game that round, however, they would also be eliminated. The trick here is that once you use somebody, you can't use them again... so you want to ideally pick someone who is leaving very soon in order to maximize your number of players at the end. If you run out of options, you are also eliminated. The last person with picks remaining is the winner!

Here is the overview of picks this season....

Screenshot_2023-12-10_at_5.42.42_PM.png?

For the first time ever, we had a four-way tie! Congrats to @dussymob, @rl231, @Staryu, and @Tom Vercetti! Staryu and Tom should feel most impressed with themselves though because their final pick was the overall season winner! :clap3:

4 hours ago, Element said:

@stupidjock

Average Ranking: 16.06

High: 11 / Low: 23

rl231: You had massive potential, and I could've seen you making a run for it. Unfortunately, you got caught out pretty early, which blows. I do think though that the season may have been the same if you stayed in since your initial alliance did go towards the end, but we'll never know! Maybe next season though...

Element: You are definitely someone who showed potential despite being blindsided so early on! I would love to see you play again and see what you could serve in a full season. Sorry that your journey was cut so short!

Thank you, I will def try to play again next season. Survivor is one of my favorite shows of all time so I'd never miss a chance to be a part of this forum format.

Still bitter and sad about how my tribe voted me out even tho I helped with the challenge (especially @Alldeezy) and no one even warned me before :gaycat4: 

I'm really in awe of how the hosts were running this game. The visuals, challenges, the pacing - it was giving budget and proffesionalism

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Element said:

@EnterTheAttic

Average Ranking: 10.12

High: 2 / Low: 20

rl231: Attic...I will say that you are overall nice. However, I think you had, by far, the weakest game of the final 3. Maybe even the top 10 too, outside of one person. You were socially well-connected but did absolutely nothing with it in the game. Honesty can take you places, sure, but I also think that lying can get you places too when used correctly. Something that did irk me, outside of the incessant questions, was you taking offense to Aurora even MAKING a move against you. You were talking about how they didn't deserve to be in the finale and whatnot, and I was like "They tried to vote you out?? In a game about voting people out??" Like it was ridiculous. I think you have to learn how to separate the game from your general social interactions with people. And I will say too that your FTC sunk you so much. You coming out and saying "You had no strategy" was just insane to me, even though you said it at the final 5. You SHOULD be playing this game with some level of strategy. If not, then what are you doing, ma? Genuinely, I do appreciate you putting in effort into this game, but I feel like your time could've been converted into other areas within the game vs. how it panned out because you were playing to play, not playing to win.

Element: Attic - Your sincere enthusiasm for the game was awesome, and it's what I would want to see in all players who join us!! Your approach to strategy was definitely different and at times frustrating. You locked yourself in with 'friends' that you met at the very beginning, and didn't really give too many outsiders a chance to join your game. You seem to be a genuinely nice and exuberant person who cares deeply about his friends and loved ones! I think that is something to be proud of in real life. But you can't be afraid to get dirty and strategic in a game like this! Many of the viewers are big fans of the show and the strategy/scheming. We also tend to be a bit more introverted, so I think we value the strategic aspects a lot more and that is why some didn't connect with you. It's clear that you became a very polarizing figure in this game. At the end of the day, your outspoken honesty made it all the way to 2nd place, for which you should be quite impressed with yourself.

Thank you! This was my first time playing a game. I had no expectstions, I had no plans other than to make it as far as possible, and I had no idea there was a popularity vote. I know better now. 

Thank you for everything!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Gateau said:

I know already everyones gonna congratulate the winner so I just want to say something to my fellow second placers in this series. Its always rough spending a month and lots of energy on a game and then having kind of a letdown at the end, as an emotional release, I'd like you both to know you were very appreciated.

@EnterTheAttic I love your playstyle from the perspective of a viewer and playing in a completely honest way and still not getting voted out is incredibly difficult. I'm so proud of you! I hope you feel proud of your game too.

@fiercE As a fellow ~victim~ of a bitter jury, its important to know that tomorrow, no one even remembers who won these things. This game comes down to your memories and your having fun alone. You owned these b*tches, and no amount of bitter parchments can take that away from you.

Congrats to the both of you on making it to the end. There's a lot of emotions and opinions right now, and you're going to hear some unexpected things from everyone. My advice? Tune it out. You know what happened. You know your truth, and that's absolutely all that matters.

Thank you so much! I really appreciatte it ❤️

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I'm really in awe of how the hosts were running this game. The visuals, challenges, the pacing - it was giving budget and proffesionalism

Thank you so much!! I really really appreciate the feedback! :heart2:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

All of the charts have been added to the 2nd post of the thread!

Congrats @armani on winning this season :clap3:

Thank me for not having time to play this otherwise you were going to be graced as my runner-up. I'll wait for my Season 15 invite since my Big Brother fame is declining, I'm even considering opening an OF while typing this so hurry up with the next Survivor :gayriahcat3:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Thank me for not having time to play this otherwise you were going to be graced as my runner-up. I'll wait for my Season 15 invite since my Big Brother fame is declining, I'm even considering opening an OF while typing this so hurry up with the next Survivor :gayriahcat3:

ICON! hope you're doing well :clap3:

• Like 1

Dr. Alexander
23 hours ago, rl231 said:

but I personally did not like the way you talked down to me after I made a genuine mistake and wielded that over me. It was probably one of the rudest interactions I've had with someone during my entirety of hosting this game and uncalled for. I'm still not sure why you ghosted us, but whatever, I guess...

Oh please. Save it.

You should’ve had your s*** together in the first round. How about that? 

spacer.png

Spoiler

Now when are you hosting the next one so I can win

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Losing my ground said:

I'll be taking a hiatus, although Big Brother is starting again in like a month to get your new peak:gaycat3:. It might be over 6+ months till the next Survivor season though if you really to wait for that next.

:gayriahcat3:

On 12/23/2023 at 7:16 AM, Element said:

@Lemon

Average Ranking: 11.12

High: 1 / Low: 19

rl231: Lemon!!!!!!!!!!! Ultimately, you did get the highest score out of any pre-juror, and frankly, you deserve that. You were freaking robbed. You had tons of potential and game in you, and it was lost. Your pre-jury lashings towards Devon were very entertaining, and he deserved that too. Anyways, you got 10th in this, so congrats!

Element: Legend... I have to confess that I am the person who ranked you #1. You were ROBBED this season! ROBBED! I absolutely loved your vibe and strategy. You understood what was going on, what needed to happen next, and you gave us great confessionals too. Your plan when you were voted out was 100% correct and logical. It was really a pity that you didn't get to make the merge/jury. Your debate with Devon after he was eliminated was kind of a season highlight for me... like you did not take your foot of his neck. Clocking time after time with facts and one-liners. I was gagged. The viewers were gagged. We really hope we get to see you in another season!! A second chance would be so deserved.

I was having weekend trip during this season’s final and when this was posted, so I couldn’t keep up properly with every detail, but I am so thankful for these observations regarding my participation. I definitely could have done better overall and I am glad I was progressing with the game. Thank you for this. Hosts know what’s good. :date4:
Also, happy holidays, especially Christmas. :foxaylove4:

• Like 3

Congrats guys!! Well deserved top 3! :clap3:and congrats to the winner @Armani?I knew the H.E.R Stan would come thru :clap3:

• Like 1

On 12/23/2023 at 12:07 AM, Element said:

@blackoutbaby

Average Ranking: 11.76

High: 7 / Low: 20

rl231: Generally, I think you have some potential in the game. However, I don't think you made the social connections to make yourself last in the end, which is how you ended up in 6th. Who knows if things would be different if you went harder strategically? I know you have a mind for it, as I've seen you talk about in jury. But I think you just need to be a tad more active to succeed.

Element: I'm very sorry that this game collided with real life difficulties. I hope that you are doing better! After your performance in BB and your commentary in the jury, I know that you have drive and determination to succeed. I wish we got a chance to see more of you in full force, and tbh I wonder how you would have done in an underdog/minority position. Being a more silent member of Houdini made it seem like you were riding coattails to us in the viewers lounge, and I think your contrasting energy in the jury channel was not necessarily earned.

I get it. Tbh this is a much higher popularity ranking than I was expecting. I would love the chance to come back in a future season when I don’t have personal issues affecting my in-game performance. I feel like y’all deserve it and I owe it to myself as well to go all out.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.