Cardi B has Meltdown, confirms No Album, doesn’t want to do music

ImpressMeMuch

11 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Did she say peeling or appealing?

Appealing wouldn't be bad:gaycat6:

“Bananas, I’m a-peel-ing”.

Feels bad, cos I just know she was real proud after thinking hard to come up with that one - only for BG to eliminate her joy in seconds. :gaycatx:

• Haha 6

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• SmittenCake

• FOCK

• HEAVYONIT

She needs to get off social media. Why'd she let twitter trolls effect her mental health that bad :gaycatx:

she’s really gotta stop wishing DEATH on ppl & their mothers, karma is very ******* real :deadbanana4:

• Like 6

i will say i think the success of her music is tied to her as like a vibe leader , so when she is ready to put out an album she needs a packed press campaign (Hot Ones was great but Bongos was just whatever so i wish it would have been for a better song) , but we need her doing late night stuff , fun interviews to get buzz and she needs to bring her A-game personality.

that’s the best way she’s able to differentiate herself from Nicki: being likable

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

wait she threatened to shoot herself too? omfg is she ok??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Messy :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

she’s telling y’all to murder yourselves because yall hated her snippets & you’re talking about how likable she is compared to nicki :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: 

girl worry more about scrubbing Nicki’s private address off the sex offender registry and less about Cardi’s tantrums. arent y’all some terminally online lil cyberforce ? i’m sure between the 3 brain cells the barbz collectively share y’all can think of something !!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

***** stfu and just drop it. Tired of the bongos singer having us wait. 

Edited by Superbitch

31 minutes ago, qurl said:

that’s the best way she’s able to differentiate herself from Nicki: being likable

She threatened to shoot herself because someone called her Mexican. 

cardi-b-cardi-b-mood.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Well, she had a good run. I bet the money she has earned from all her hits will set her and her kids for life

Do you seriously think she’s collecting any substantial coins from those :deadbanana4:

ot: Up was her last good contribution to music. GOOD RIDDANCE :sorry:

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

she’s really gotta stop wishing DEATH on ppl & their mothers, karma is very ******* real :deadbanana4:

imagine if nicki was the one lashing out like this to fans. it would be 100 pages :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

she’s telling y’all to murder yourselves because yall hated her snippets & you’re talking about how likable she is compared to nicki :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: 

SKDJFJFJSJSJSJSJ YOU ACTUALLY CAN’T MAKE THIS UP :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, qurl said:

i will say i think the success of her music is tied to her as like a vibe leader , so when she is ready to put out an album she needs a packed press campaign (Hot Ones was great but Bongos was just whatever so i wish it would have been for a better song) , but we need her doing late night stuff , fun interviews to get buzz and she needs to bring her A-game personality.

It’s not 2017 anymore. She’s not fun and new and quirky. People are just kind of over her and she’s revealed herself to be a hateful and bitter person.

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 8

38 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

:skull: 

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

“Bananas, I’m a-peel-ing”.

Feels bad, cos I just know she was real proud after thinking hard to come up with that one - only for BG to eliminate her joy in seconds. :gaycatx:

Are the writers still on strike?

• Haha 2

I’m still cackling at 

THERE IS NO ALBUM

I DONT WANT TO DO MUSIC !!!

like she really took off that mask and tweeted exactly what some of us have been saying for a while now 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Aaron said:

It’s not 2017 anymore. She’s not fun and new and quirky. People are just kind of over her and she’s revealed herself to be a hateful and bitter person.

Yeah, she’s in the bucket with Lizzo where people are starting to see through the facade

and ironically enough they’re both the kinds of people to tell on themselves as cardi did here

Her downfall is interesting because she couldn’t even survive to 4th album :skull:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

I’m still cackling at 

THERE IS NO ALBUM

I DONT WANT TO DO MUSIC !!!

like she really took off that mask and tweeted exactly what some of us have been saying for a while now 

I'm more scared about her wanting to end her own life. And then telling her fans to do the same? Is giving coke 

Just now, SmittenCake said:

I'm more scared about her wanting to end her own life. And then telling her fans to do the same? Is giving coke 

Yeah it’s very odd. 

For one it shows how she really feels about her fans, or at least makes it very obvious to those previously deluded lol. 

At the same time, it’s just concerning and difficult for me to even gossip more on since she’s making mentions to offing herself. She’s either careless with her words (likely) or genuinely needs support. 

• Like 2

:hoetenks:

this industry has a problem

let women be free!

Edited by magazine
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.