Cardi B has Meltdown, confirms No Album, doesn’t want to do music

ImpressMeMuch

7 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Apparently, Cardi B has a $80M net worth, so kinda. Idk how accurate that can be since it's from google, but even with a margin of error of 80%, it would still be a lot of money imo. But that's for a normal person, she's a celeb and her lifestyle is much expensive, so maybe her case her different. So yeah, maybe you're half right. 

“Cardi B is an American rapper, producer, reality television star, activist and entrepreneur who has net worth of $80 million. That net worth amount includes an estimated $50 million valuation for her music catalog rights.”

:deadbanana4: I wouldn’t be so sure. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• SmittenCake

• FOCK

• HEAVYONIT

Some people are just not meant to be celebrities. Honestly don't know how she's lasted this long already. I'm pretty indifferent towards her music but yeah personality wise, she just is not fit to be a celebrity. 

34 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Some people are just not meant to be celebrities. Honestly don't know how she's lasted this long already. I'm pretty indifferent towards her music but yeah personality wise, she just is not fit to be a celebrity. 

saw that she went live to talk about this today, basically just handwaving it away as being a Libra... people who attribute mental health issues to a belief system to ignore them are nauseating lmao

8 hours ago, Kane said:

“Cardi B is an American rapper, producer, reality television star, activist and entrepreneur who has net worth of $80 million. That net worth amount includes an estimated $50 million valuation for her music catalog rights.”

:deadbanana4: I wouldn’t be so sure. 

I'm pretty sure it's the same for all other celebrities who are musician. If the value of an asset can be determined (even if they are intangible ones apparently), it would be included in a person's net worth. Did you really think a person's net worth purely include cash?

The fact that barbz are actively tuning into her lives just to keep one another updated on a rapper they despise… it’s so sad to me :rogue: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Khal said:

She was initially a breath of fresh air, since then she's proven to be a talentless one note rapper whose songs revolve around one thing. She can **** off if music is such a chore for her :clown:

:deadbanana4:

12 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

The fact that barbz are actively tuning into her lives just to keep one another updated on a rapper they despise… it’s so sad to me :rogue: 

ok barb jr

:clack:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

ok barb jr

You check on my ATRL profile literally every week, would that make you a Little Babhylonian? Exactly, so I rebuke this claim of me being a barb thank you very much

Even tho I regularly stream The Boys (ft. Ciara) and Blick Blick

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

You check on my ATRL profile literally every week, would that make you a Little Babhylonian? Exactly, so I rebuke this claim of me being a barb thank you very much

Even tho I regularly stream The Boys (ft. Ciara) and Blick Blick

omg I check profiles when someone reacts / replies to me bc i cant keep account names straight

but this is a very camp response and i must respect it 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Like yall don't keep updated on Nicki :lmao:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/19/2023 at 12:33 PM, xfreshkidxx said:

:deadbanana2:

sis stay coming with a threat. :jonny2:

Edited by NEUTRON

The second she hopped on that Rosalia song with the worst bar I’ve ever heard (if we can even call it that) I knew it was over for her 

• Haha 2

She should try some more shots with  cheaper bugdet videos if not then she should focus on reality shows and her celebrity status for her future. 

13 hours ago, collin said:

Must suck to be her fan.

damn just the one single fan huh :rip:

• Haha 4

I mean, no one should be shocked. Belcalis was a stripper turned vine/reality show star turned rapper lol. I don't think she ever had any real artistic drive and aspirations for a music career, especially long term. I've always thought she was just having fun and lucked out becoming successful so quickly. She's more of a personality than anything else, tbh.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

Well she lost everything she has already. She was seen as the queen of rap when Nicki was literally the biggest clown on the internet. The remy ma diss + cardi coming to slay and break every female rap record era was something else. Nicki was GONE for good. But instead Nicki did EVERYTHING for that queen of rap throne, her pr worked amazingly. Her pr even worked to belittle every female rapper out there. While cardi was having fun and enjoying her success, onika did EVERYTHING to harm her legacy and now we all see it worked. But i don’t see onika lasting too. She is too disrespectful and has to much nasty **** going on with her life. Someone will surpass her who didn’t debut yet. A female rapper who dates real man like doctors or lawyers instead of wtf nicki and cardi or megan or doja are dating. A woman with quality will come and show how to rap, how to write bars and how to be succesful and everyone else will be forgotten. 

19 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

damn just the one single fan huh :rip:

:ahh:

16 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Well she lost everything she has already. She was seen as the queen of rap when Nicki was literally the biggest clown on the internet. The remy ma diss + cardi coming to slay and break every female rap record era was something else. Nicki was GONE for good. But instead Nicki did EVERYTHING for that queen of rap throne, her pr worked amazingly. Her pr even worked to belittle every female rapper out there. While cardi was having fun and enjoying her success, onika did EVERYTHING to harm her legacy and now we all see it worked. But i don’t see onika lasting too. She is too disrespectful and has to much nasty **** going on with her life. Someone will surpass her who didn’t debut yet. A female rapper who dates real man like doctors or lawyers instead of wtf nicki and cardi or megan or doja are dating. A woman with quality will come and show how to rap, how to write bars and how to be succesful and everyone else will be forgotten. 

Nicki’s career is a decade plus in. She’s served better longevity than any female rapper to date so I’m having a hard time with your take, personal mess aside. 

Anyways. At this point she doesn't need to do music.

She has nothing left creatively, and honesty her time would've been 2020/2021 for a follow up. Rap is not as popular as it was so now it not the time to be making a comeback. If she had more albums under her belt it wouldn't matter but she doesn't. 

It is what it is.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Jai said:

Nicki’s career is a decade plus in. She’s served better longevity than any female rapper to date so I’m having a hard time with your take, personal mess aside. 

If a huge group of people can belittle artists like Madonna Mariah Janet Celine etc to 1 song and say that they have no impact after working hard for 30 years, idk what will keep nicki afloat. A few years later people will only see an narcissistic woman with no values making rap music. 

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

If a huge group of people can belittle artists like Madonna Mariah Janet Celine etc to 1 song and say that they have no impact after working hard for 30 years, idk what will keep nicki afloat. A few years later people will only see an narcissistic woman with no values making rap music. 

There are always going to be people like that especially as time passes but everyone you mentioned are still legends, that’s cemented in the history books. What you’ve mentioned is inevitable for everyone but that doesn’t change the past. 

Edited by Jai

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.