The Woman in Me Megathread | Out now | Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt bid for adaptation

mystery
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Do NOT make negative comments about Britney using her then-constitutional right to have an abortion. She and Justin mutually agreed to the decision.

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

What's the In the Zone TV special she mentions being her best performance work?

Probably a dumb question, but I'm not a stan so no idea what she's referring to

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Aiya

• Rev8

• Avenger

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, CarCAL22 said:

I'm happy she called out Lou Taylor multiple times and that goblin Robin... their names forever tainted in permanent black ink, we love to see it.

Britney basically saying she's responsible for Tri-Star's existence :deadbanana:

***** did not lie one bit

Yet u were So sure this book won't even mention her and is almost written by Lou herself :eli:

Loving this book so far. It's very introspective and raw. It's difficult looking back at 2000-2004 without feeling hurt for Britney. She was just a young woman going through human experiences. I'm surprised that she still gives Justin Timberlake so much grace. He may not have driven her to the conservatorship but he definitely open the door to the damn car.

Edited by Stellar1103
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Britney Spears and Charlie Ebersol: Inside Their Romance

just finished chapter 35. he was a nice guy!

Spoiler

and the way it ended with her having to go to rehab for taking fitness supplements is absolutely mind boggling my godd what this woman had to go through

i love how she paid dust to david the cheater :oh:

• Like 5

This is a great book. I hope Britney finds peace and happiness. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stellar1103 said:

Loving this book so far. It's very introspective and raw. It's difficult looking back at 2000-2004 without feeling hurt for Britney. She was just a young woman going through human experiences. I'm surprised that she still gives Justin Timberlake so much grace. He may not have driven her to the conservatorship but he definitely open the door to the damn car.

She even gives grace to KFed saying she didnt think people bashing him after their divorce was a good thing to a man who was her kids father.

• Like 1

God.. finishing this - how she had been in so much pain All the way since 2001..

I've always been happy for her since her getting free, but I have a new appreciation now, how she is just chilling going on vacations, showing things that make her happy on instagram,  doing her own photoshoots etc. - Just living her life...

She really deserves this and so much more.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, americanshameless said:

I just finished it the book. Whew, an AUTHOR :clap3: 

And it’s clear she will be back to music in some form in the distant future. She just won’t be playing the game, as she shalln’t!

Reveal hidden contents

Yup. She can spend the next 2-3 years re-discovering herself. and she will comeback on her own terms.

The hardcover on the Australian/NZ Amazon, is out of stock already :dies:

+it hit #1 on Barnes&Noble

Edited by Rev8

8 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Even though her career from 2005 to the present is still bigger than the average popstar, it's so incredible how much impact she left printed on Earth from 1998 to 2004 despite being so little time she was ubiquitous and monumental. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, CBC said:

Just got my copy omg :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

F9OrGgybIAALNJ4?format=jpg&name=900x900

We need to see the same picture but the book open for research purposes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stellar1103 said:

Yeah even from my stan days I know there is A LOT of tea she still could've spilled... He's lucky she's a forgiving person and she's gracious because when you look at her life path not even as a celebrity just as a human being JT doing what he doing to her threw her life into pure chaos and I feel like she never really recovered from it and I always assumed that as an outside observer but after reading her book it is 100% confirmed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CBC said:

Reveal hidden contents

ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS?! :bibliahh: 
@stupidjock

• Haha 1

like someone said earlier i’m surprised she didn’t mention larry rudolph that much… 

i remember like 4-5 years ago on tinder i matched with larry’s son and i asked him if anything was wrong with her and he would just avoid the questions 

his bio would include photos with britney 

I finished reading earlier this afternoon and I loved every page. There's something so refreshing about being a Britney fan since I was a child and now being able to see her personal take on everything that happened early in her life and her career up until now. I'm so thankful for this strong and beautiful woman :ducky:

• Like 1

JT is certified scum. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Yet u were So sure this book won't even mention her and is almost written by Lou herself :eli:

I think you may be confusing me with someone else sis... don't throw me in with those conspiracy loons. 

So ******* proud of her :weeps: So many parts were heartbreaking to read but just a reminder of what a strong woman she is

When she said that during the Onyx Tour she was so exhausted that she would pray that she would break her leg so that she wouldn't have to continue with the tour, it's honestly mind-blowing looking back at that tour and seeing how amazing she was on stage and that she was able to pull off the show like that while feeling so low. And then all through the years of the conservatorship, how she battled on for her sons and sacrificed her freedom for them.

Her family and former team are literal trash and I hope they suffer forever knowing that their plan didn't work. They stole 13 years from her but now she gets to live the rest of her life without their control and without them using her for money (sans their cheap tacky interviews and TMZ plants).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CBC said:

Reveal hidden contents

Girl I 

• Haha 1

The post from that user :rip: :bibliahh:

Getting my copy today, hopefully :gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.