AG7 Megathread | Working with Max Martin, no snippets, presave link on website

nasa

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Single cover leaking and you won't guess what fandom name is in the username of the person who leaked it. :celestial5:

TS's? Didn't they also leak positions? :rip:

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

2 minutes ago, Jude said:

TS's? Didn't they also leak positions? :rip:

GDNVOTlbYAAlnzz?format=jpg&name=medium

:rip:

But yes, 01/12 is now seemingly confirmed. 

• Thanks 1

the cover was most likely coming tomorrow morning, try to report it and don’t share it

not leaks already :rip: let's hope it doesn't spread and nothing else from this era leaks before she drops the album

I haven’t seen the cover on my timeline at all 

So excited! Ariana always slays with her leads, and it's been so long since we last heard something from her. I thought she would be on hiatus till 2025, so I'm pleasantly surprised to see her coming back a bit earlier.

does she usually announce at a specific time? i def wanna be awake for this shift in the culture

1 hour ago, mar said:

does she usually announce at a specific time? i def wanna be awake for this shift in the culture

lately she's been posting all the ag7 related posts/teasers at 7, but never a specific 7. sometimes 7 pst, sometimes 7 est :rip:

2 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

lately she's been posting all the ag7 related posts/teasers at 7, but never a specific 7. sometimes 7 pst, sometimes 7 est :rip:

helppp well... i guess we're getting up early tomorrow!

Edited by mar

l words already :rip: never an ariana era without it :deadbanana2: excited for 1/12 though!!

I really disappointed myself. I thought they would do a surprise release this Sunday. :weeps:

I hate to be THAT person but I really want to see the cover omg :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Jude said:

I really disappointed myself. I thought they would do a surprise release this Sunday. :weeps:

why would they ruin their chances at a smash debut

Just now, nasa said:

why would they ruin their chances at a smash debut

I was comparing it to tu,n release which was dropped on a Sunday and smashed anyway.

25 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

pretty sure all the hints dropped on the dates ending with 7 (like December 17th and 27th) were posted at 7am Pacific Time

It’s most likely coming in less than 8 hours, which makes sense cause if she announces at 7pm it’d be very late for the east coast 

1 minute ago, Jude said:

I was comparing it to tu,n release which was dropped on a Sunday and smashed anyway.

Surprise debuts are better for albums not songs imo

plus TUN had the narrative of being released right after Pete’s SNL sketches talking about the cancelled engagement, this time it makes sense having a proper release on Friday for her comeback 

less than 8 hours… :twirl:

13 minutes ago, Jude said:

tun had a narrative, yes, plus it was her first REAL #1 massive smash, it would’ve smashed on friday, wednesday, or saturday regardless

this wouldn’t, really

yeah i couldn’t find the cover either :rip: and from what i saw it could be fake because the font was different or sumn

13 minutes ago, mar said:

is that leaked cover in the room with us?

10 minutes ago, nasa said:

yeah i couldn’t find the cover either :rip: and from what i saw it could be fake because the font was different or sumn

I can still see it on Twitter but the only difference is her eyes are not blurry anymore plus a presave button on top of it.

what leak are y’all talking about? :confused:

what did they leak? and wheres the cover

21 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

what did they leak? and wheres the cover

It’s just the same blurry pic with her red lips, but this time it has a better quality and you can see her eye, but no one knows if it’s real or not, and even if it is real it  might not be actual cover

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.