• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

We are so back :jonny6:

where the insiders? 

ok since “yes, and?” is the title of the lead than what is “attention” cause i’m fairly certain that’s atleast a song title

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

ok since “yes, and?” is the title of the lead than what is “attention” cause i’m fairly certain that’s atleast a song title

maybe that word appears on the song lyrics giving its title. I can see her talking about the attention that the media has on her relationships while she doesn’t give a ****.

Edited by Julia Fox

This needs to come out tonight

1 hour ago, Caesar said:

didnt he say the title was something else though? :skull: 

i said the title of the album was eternal sunshine keep up 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, illia said:

I'm a bit out of the loop but do we know the sound of the album? Is it going to be R&B or pop or something else?

@Scandalsaid it's rnb/pop

title is much more iconic than ‘thank u next’ i’m sorry 

noo it’s true! it’s true! 

gag loading

49 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

maybe that word appears on the song lyrics giving its title. I can see her talking about the attention that the media has on her relationships while she doesn’t give a ****.

" 'You like attention' / Yes, and?"

Would kind of serve. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

i’m not spilling anymore until the lead is out or the album title is announced officially as eternal sunshine because i thought some of the other insiders would be spilling by now. i feel bad for being the only one spoiling anything but luckily twitter still hasn’t caught on :rip:

• Like 2

she really must've cleaned house cause the way we've barely gotten any tea besides what she's shared :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, raven said:

she really must've cleaned house cause the way we've barely gotten any tea besides what she's shared :skull:

Something definitely happened with Tommy. :skull: 

2 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Something definitely happened with Tommy. :skull: 

thank-god-thank.gif

• Haha 10

Still sticking to my announcement on the 7th and release on the 12th prediction. She'll continue dropping not-so-subtle hints until then I hope :duca:

(too early for this but) I hope she films some performances for several songs from the album like she did with Positions and YT10. I really loved those two and I'd rather we get this than some talk/awards show performances. Not asking for much ms ponytail. Maybe a Zane LOWe or Zach Sang interview dropping with the album. :gaycat6:

22 minutes ago, Scandal said:

i’m not spilling anymore until the lead is out or the album title is announced officially as eternal sunshine because i thought some of the other insiders would be spilling by now. i feel bad for being the only one spoiling anything but luckily twitter still hasn’t caught on :rip:

and why are we supposed to believe you

• Haha 1

"yes, and?" is the 2024 version of:

and-what-about-it.gif

• Like 2

i really hope, she throws SHADE!!!!!! bc yes, and? to all the rumours and news would EAT. (plssss don't be scared ari plsss). start 2024 not giving a FU@K!! 

we need the finished version on the album

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Still sticking to my announcement on the 7th and release on the 12th prediction. She'll continue dropping not-so-subtle hints until then I hope :duca:

I was thinking the same, single cover on Sunday here we go:WAP:

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

and why are we supposed to believe you

I had this same question thank u for askinggggg

Dr. Alexander
2 hours ago, raven said:

thank-god-thank.gif

Ya’ll need to watch your mouth, because there’s only one producer who produced her #1s (not as a featured artist)…and it sure wasn’t Max Martin who was trying for four years. Keep it cute. Don’t make me show out on here nowspacer.png

• Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Ya’ll need to watch your mouth, because there’s only one producer who produced her #1s (not as a featured artist)…and it sure wasn’t Max Martin who was trying for four years. Keep it cute. Don’t make me show out on here nowspacer.png

I love their work together, I just think he's given her all he can offer at this point

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.