AG7 Megathread | Working with Max Martin, no snippets, presave link on website

nasa

Do y'all think she could do a short stadium tour at this point? Whether it's Football or Baseball stadiums. I kind of see her doing what Gaga did on Joanne Tour. Mostly arenas but a few stadiums in big cities, like Vegas, Miami, Atlanta, Nashville, Boston, New York, Chicago

• Like 1

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

7 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Do y'all think she could do a short stadium tour at this point? Whether it's Football or Baseball stadiums. I kind of see her doing what Gaga did on Joanne Tour. Mostly arenas but a few stadiums in big cities, like Vegas, Miami, Atlanta, Nashville, Boston, New York, Chicago

probably yes. i think if the album is good and the tour gets proper promotion (with a good trendy opening act) she should be able to headline a stadium. she is definitely too big for arenas. shes been doing arenas for the past four tours

i think the single will def be released january 12th. shes coming for the main Q1 dominating hit of 2024. the "Flowers" or "drivers license" of 2024

4 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Ari needs to tour again, it's been way too long and I really want to see her live

D2nbJj5.gif

For real. I need this album and positions to be in the track list heavy since that was the only album she didn’t tour. :jonny6:

• Like 1

i dont see her touring anytime soon, atleast not until wicked is done

• Like 1

this album is gonna break so many records omg

she's been gone a while.  Besides the collabs, when was her last single?

1 hour ago, spree said:

she's been gone a while.  Besides the collabs, when was her last single?

Her last proper single from her own albums was 34+35 at the end of 2020 (or POV if you want to count it but it was just sent to radios), then she's had Just Look Up, collabs etc.

24 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Her last proper single from her own albums was 34+35 at the end of 2020 (or POV if you want to count it but it was just sent to radios), then she's had Just Look Up, collabs etc.

Save Your Tears (Remix) was a huge hit tho and it helped her to gain popularity. So i think we could say her last hit was in 2021.

I hope she finally changes the urban/r&b sound. It would have been amazing to see her jump on the disco wagon. :chick3:

Well, considering that Max Martin always copies and pastes the same formula for all the songs he produces at the time. and after listening to some of his latest productions, it seems like he's making 80s synth pop sound.

It's a good sign :gaycat4:

42 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Save Your Tears (Remix) was a huge hit tho and it helped her to gain popularity. So i think we could say her last hit was in 2021.

Yeah, she also had Die For You Remix.

10 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Yeah, she also had Die For You Remix.

Die For You remix went unoticely imo. It wasn't as huge as SYT so i don't count it as a hit for her. 

5 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Die For You remix went unoticely imo. It wasn't as huge as SYT so i don't count it as a hit for her. 

DFYR (a remix of an old ass song) has 740M streams on Spotify only, not as big as SYT but far far far from going unnoticed, if another pop girl had that many streams on a 2023 single y'all would call it a smash lbr  :deadbanana4:

Edited by ariananext

50 minutes ago, ariananext said:

DFYR (a remix of an old ass song) has 740M streams on Spotify only, not as big as SYT but far far far from going unnoticed, if another pop girl had that many streams on a 2023 single y'all would call it a smash lbr  :deadbanana4:

Well, i'm an Ariana stan so don't say as if i'm a hater. Well, DFY (Remix) did really good job for a remix but i think didn't help her gain as much popularity like SYT did. 

5 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Well, i'm an Ariana stan so don't say as if i'm a hater. Well, DFY (Remix) did really good job for a remix but i think didn't help her gain as much popularity like SYT did. 

Oh absolutely, SYT was much bigger because not only it was better but the performance gave the song and Ariana a huge boost in popularity back then.

• Thumbs Down 1

i see her touring in 2026...

wicked cycle ends in november 2025

tour will be = positions + ag7 + wicked soundtrack part 1 & 2

maybe she could squeeze an album by 2025 but i doubt it.

Lil Nas X is releasing on the 12th :) A bit crazy how twitter stans downplay it and pretend he has no shot, forgetting that Ariana almost lost to Luke Combs in 2020 :rip: Her luck with releases is always a kii.

Oh shes def announcing today or tomorrow

AG7 sign up page is down. :WAP:

@Mr.S  when is it coming king :suburban:

30 minutes ago, nasa said:

forgetting that Ariana almost lost to Luke Combs in 2020 :rip:

never heard of him. i must have indeed forgotten 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.