She officially shared the ag7 sign up link to her insta stories 

Edited by Shazbaz13
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Shazbaz13 said:

She officially shared the ag7 sign up link to her insta stories 

:jonny5: when she starts unveiling the cover on the sweetener account tomorrow 

4 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

:jonny5: when she starts unveiling the cover on the sweetener account tomorrow 

One row per day and then release on Friday...

She better NOT release the album on 12th :rip: Also where is the announcement for the lead? I thought she would start teasing today and release on the 5th

Praying that she doesn’t release everything all at once, like I really want a roll out after the mess that the positions era was

• Like 4

The 12th could be good for a single release 

she posted 7 stories about the $12 sale on some r.e.m beauty products which basically confirms something is happening on the 12th. I wonder if anything will happen on the 5th tho

my guess:

5th - single announcement (7 days before release)

7th - some sort of tease (maybe a still from the music video or something)

12th - lead single release (and maybe album pre-order)

• Like 3

she's not doing a full album rollout / campaign ever again, yall gotta let that go already lmao

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

she's not doing a full album rollout / campaign ever again, yall gotta let that go already lmao

This

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

Yeah I really don’t see a full album rollout happening again 

she has a lot going on this year so it’s a blessing she’s even releasing yk 

22 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

She doesn't have anything to do other than the 1 week(?) of Wicked filming in February so :gaycat6: Not like we're asking for My Everything-like promo too nn

It's going to be much more than a week, they've got the 10 days left filming One Short Day (which is happening mid-january from what I'm hearing) and then they'll go right into the usual reshoots which usually last around a month.

i would have been satisfied with 2 pre-released singles like thank u, next and 7 rings.. but that is very hard to execute (if the singles are not big hits, the hype decreases and it can make things worse), and also considering she's busy this year i think the best case scenario is a smash single in january and album in february (with a second single promoted upon release.. or they'll wait for tiktok to pick the second single). I've seen many eras ruined by wrong single choices so maybe a short rollout is less risky :rip: plus if the songs smash thanks to tiktok she can still send them to radio and make them singles later on

Not doing a real rollout what caused Positions to have massive drop. She needs to be serious and let the lead marinate 

10 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

It's going to be much more than a week, they've got the 10 days left filming One Short Day (which is happening mid-january from what I'm hearing) and then they'll go right into the usual reshoots which usually last around a month.

oh well :gaycat6: 

She can drop the lead on Jan 12th then disappear until March for the album then

A rollout isn’t only pre-released stuff, but also about teasing and having more singles and music videos after the album is released, I hope it’s something like this 

January 12th - Lead single

first weeks of February - promo single, album cover reveal, pre-save and pre-order

February 

February 23rd or March 1st - album release + 2nd single 

then she can go finish Wicked, when she’s done she makes a music video for the most successful track and makes it a single, then a few months later she ends the era with another mv for a fan favorite even if it flops

• Like 1

the real question is  - are we getting a tour?

sdc.jpg

52 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

the real question is  - are we getting a tour?

sdc.jpg

obviously Summer/Autumn of this year or next year 

17 minutes ago, Nashe said:

obviously Summer/Autumn of this year or next year 

I think because of wicked it will be 2025

Single is def coming Jan 12. Album likely to be in February or early March. Second single can be released in April. Also could be smart to release a deluxe in late summer like August or September with a new single, right before all the Wicked promo starts. That way we can get at least 3 proper singles this era.

I don't think she'll tour this year, but if she were to it'd have to be May-August. It's doable but I don't think it's what she would want to do. She's definitely gonna save her energy for Wicked.

Edited by perfectillusion204
  • Like 2

Just give us the all album at once.

It's not 2010 anymore :gaycat3:

Hopefully 2024 will be the year 2023 wishes she was. Sure 2023 had a lot of Taylor. But a lot of other fronts were dead or let downs. We need more diversity of quality in pop. Hopefully Ariana can be a big part of that 

• Like 3

Ari needs to tour again, it's been way too long and I really want to see her live

D2nbJj5.gif

• Like 2

Pop base or pop crave or whatever they’re called these days needs to stop posting stuff without sources.

They are claiming Ari’s song is coming 1/5 and album 1/12 but there can’t just be posting stuff with no sources lol they always do this 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.