• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

Translation:

“The type of promotion for AG7 will be "Surprise and Delight":

This is a marketing technique that attracts and nurtures potential and current clientele by offering customers positive experiences and/or unexpected rewards, such as unique gifts or events.”

1 hour ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

something is definitely happening on the 5th  

Wonder what’s happening Sunday then… maybe album cover reveal?

She'll release the lead on January 5th, announce the album on January 7th, release it on January 12th and disappear to finish filming Wicked. Maybe a second music video when she's back if we're lucky.

• Haha 7

45 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

Translation:

“The type of promotion for AG7 will be "Surprise and Delight":

This is a marketing technique that attracts and nurtures potential and current clientele by offering customers positive experiences and/or unexpected rewards, such as unique gifts or events.”

Huh :deadbanana4: what does it mean 

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

over three years between leads is too long . happy it is finally coming.

Considering she was consistently putting out music for like a whole decade it's fine chill lol

6 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Huh :deadbanana4: what does it mean 

Surprise & Delight is a marketing tactic - so for example when artists send super fans boxes with clues in the post - or those little post cards that hint at lyrics. That's a type of surprise and delight marketing. It's odd that it's referenced in the website code though - so the sign ups might be collecting email addresses for a digital surprise and delight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

she's never wiped the sweetener account before oh we're in for something so serious :jonny6:

• Like 2

is it just me or in the preview pic it looks like her hair is short and curly 80s Madonna-like? :doc:

Edited by Nashe

That font is a disaster :rip: 

The pic looks good for a...single cover, I guess we'll see. My expectations are always low for her when it comes to visuals tbfh. Sweetener was the only time she really ATE

• Like 4

Gotta love that when she's on album mode she moves FAST.

• Like 7

I don't care about fonts I just want a PROPER era with 4  promoted singles

Edited by MaxMartin
  • Like 2

she better give us a full era 

• Like 2

y’all let’s be realistic we are getting 2 and a half singles at best this is ariana we are talking about

• Like 2

I'm v curious to see if she'll have a long gap between the lead & album this time. I would love to have the entire album this month but a 2-month rollout would be cute because she's 100% abandoning the era once it drops.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm v curious to see if she'll have a long gap between the lead & album this time. I would love to have the entire album this month but a 2-month rollout would be cute because she's 100% abandoning the era once it drops.

it most likely will be an ESV-like rollout with the single coming so early in january! I’m so excited :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

it most likely will be an ESV-like rollout with the single coming so early in january! I’m so excited :jonny5:

I had ESV in mind too yeah! Here's to Attention being this year's Flowers but with better quality (and longevity) :clap3: 

Edited by State of Grace.

18 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

y’all let’s be realistic we are getting 2 and a half singles at best this is ariana we are talking about

that half ain't happening lmao, 1 this month and the 2nd one with the album and that's it :dies:

more if something else goes viral later on

if the rumour about this album being inspired by madonna's erotica album is true i will literally never ask for anything again...

spacer.png

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I had ESV in mind too yeah! Here's to Attention being this year's Flowers but with better quality and (and longevity) :clap3: 

Yes! :clap3:

However, knowing Ariana like we do, she most likely won’t wait 2 month for a rollout :gaycat7:

Just now, wildsidenormani said:

if the rumour about this album being inspired by madonna's erotica album is true i will literally never ask for anything again...

spacer.png

The way that's literally a dream :jonny6:

I'm not getting hyped until we get a confirmation because in most cases when gays say "Erotica inspired" they just mean songs about sex, but that wouldn't be new for Ari :dies: 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

Yes! :clap3:

However, knowing Ariana like we do, she most likely won’t wait 2 month for a rollout :gaycat7:

She doesn't have anything to do other than the 1 week(?) of Wicked filming in February so :gaycat6: Not like we're asking for My Everything-like promo too nn

• Like 1

that font is taking me back to her 2011 YouTube era for some reason 

It still feels unreal that she's actually coming 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.