AG7 Megathread | Working with Max Martin, no snippets, presave link on website

nasa

On 12/27/2023 at 3:08 PM, Cheers said:

Idk why people in here acting like ARIANA is the one that's going to save pop :rip: bffr

she did in 2018 :cm: 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

Can we theorize on what we think the first single will be about? :WAP:

Will it be a steal your man anthem? Because I would be here for that, personally. 

After going though get insta comments and seeing the emojis of 💫 and ☀️, it’s definitely eternal sunshine. Also @Scandal said that Ariana Grande used ♾️❤️ as a clue for it. Didn’t believe him at first as I thought it was her sending love to her fans, UNTIL the next day, Ilya posts THOSE emojis underneath her post! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bonicap said:

She says she is ETERNALLY grateful. 

it's over :skull: I'll have to play it thru a Spotify playlist with a different name lol

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

it's over :skull: I'll have to play it thru a Spotify playlist with a different name lol

Oh HELP?! Also here is a masterpost of why AG7 is titled Eternal Sunshine! Talks about clues and the movie references! Thought yall might be interested!

Of course she’s coming, that’s what caused the whole infidelity divorce disasters :cm:

3 hours ago, Nashe said:

I have mixed feelings because it doesn't seem to match with the alleged cover. Eternal Sunshine is bright and joyful, not this kind of dark faded mysterious aestethic. We'll see.

• Like 2

I'm so excited :duca: It's really happening

we're really getting a whole album about Spongebob, huh?

• Haha 2

The use of star emojis, the sun, infinity symbol, red heart, red lips by those who probably heard the album could be that "eternal sunshine" are fans thinking too literally about it.  The sun, stars, etc. can be referencing so many things like the sky, brightness, light, daytime...or it can be symbolic. I don't think the majority of people listening to Ariana would connect that title to being an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind reference.  It's a niche movie from two decades ago. If it was a song title that would be fine but for an album...I can't see it. 

50 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

The use of star emojis, the sun, infinity symbol, red heart, red lips by those who probably heard the album could be that "eternal sunshine" are fans thinking too literally about it.  The sun, stars, etc. can be referencing so many things like the sky, brightness, light, daytime...or it can be symbolic. I don't think the majority of people listening to Ariana would connect that title to being an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind reference.  It's a niche movie from two decades ago. If it was a song title that would be fine but for an album...I can't see it. 

niche movie references is literally the most ariana thing ever 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tm4074 said:

I think the think that is convincing most people is Ariana herself and Ilya using the infinity symbol emoji.

Her then having a leaked song she recorded last year called Eternally just makes people think it's a theme happening. 

Even if it's not Eternal Sunshine, I wouldn't be shocked if the album was titled Eternally after the track that leaked, for example. 

13 minutes ago, Communion said:

I think the think that is convincing most people is Ariana herself and Ilya using the infinity symbol emoji.

Her then having a leaked song she recorded last year called Eternally just makes people think it's a theme happening. 

Even if it's not Eternal Sunshine, I wouldn't be shocked if the album was titled Eternally after the track that leaked, for example. 

if this means eternally and rainbow were made into full songs and put on the album :duca:

She’s coming :jonny:

if she is going full 90s/00s Pop-R&B, running to Max to produce is actually kind of genius (as left-field as it initially sounded to me) as he really did come up off that sound when he was first starting out. Hoping Gloss makes it onto the album, the melody and production are immaculate!

• Like 1

I'm in my "I want to date a man married to a woman with a family phase" I'm not proud of it and it's my brand ironically but Ariana has me excited to see her as **** Bojack hatred level person :jonny5: I'm ready Queen. 

need her to refrain from the cat valentine tries aave this album, that’s like my only gripe with positions and i feel like it’ll fall especially flat today

the dancers have me really interested for what her and max are cooking 

• Thanks 1

One thing I know is that she is going to DESTROY VOCALLY on this album since her voice seems to be at the peak technically atm. And yall would expect to have her using less chesty belting kinda voice and more of the mixed belt with great resonance. I also hope she uses a lot of her whistle register on this album as well. 

Btw, I love 'Eternal Sunshine' as a title.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Tm4074 said:

I don't think the majority of people listening to Ariana would connect that title to being an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind reference. 

That's call educating and artistic integrity :gaycat3: 

I mean ofc she could make music referencing tiktok, Starbucks, dancing to the dancing beat, the last Barbie movie.... But damn that would be so boring 🤣 

Edited by Bencharmer

4 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

That's call educating and artistic integrity :gaycat3: 

I mean ofc she could make music referencing tiktok, Starbucks, dancing to the dancing beat, the last Barbie movie.... But damn that would be so boring 🤣 

There are more creative and subtle ways to reference the movie instead of re-using the first two words of its title for an album title.  That is lazy and boring, not a smart use of a reference imo.  Especially since the phrase "eternal sunshine" is pretty generic and "of the spotless mind" is kind of important in regards to the story.  The emoji hints may very well be referencing the movie but I don't think it will be as direct as fans are hypothesizing. But yeah sure take what I said as I prefer she directly reference modern popular culture instead. 

44 minutes ago, raven said:

Ok so the single must be called attention? 

I guess so too.

would be kind of a downgrade cuz each lead single since the DW album was pretty unique sounding and screamed "Ariana" meanwhile there's plenty of famous "Attention" songs out there already. 

"dangerous woman"

"no tears left to cry"

"thank u, next"

"positions"

still hoping they're clowning us with everything as revenge for the leakage in the past year/s :fan:

18 hours ago, Bonicap said:

I have mixed feelings because it doesn't seem to match with the alleged cover. Eternal Sunshine is bright and joyful, not this kind of dark faded mysterious aestethic. We'll see.

Eternal sunshine is named after the movie. The movie tbh is dark and sad, so I can it fitting tbh 😭

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fleabag said:

She’s coming :jonny:

if she is going full 90s/00s Pop-R&B, running to Max to produce is actually kind of genius (as left-field as it initially sounded to me) as he really did come up off that sound when he was first starting out.

I'm loving this concept 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.