• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

Guys let's not jinx the era already :jonny6: All I want is catchy quality bops and VOCALS (which she'll at least deliver)

Please, please please don't release another "Positions". Please. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Positions is a solid body of work; but I doubt she’s coming back with that. 

would’ve loved to have seen Pharrell thrown in the mix but I could see this being more of a pop return for her.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

No shitty trap songs please :jonny4: give us POP

16 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Please, please please don't release another "Positions". Please. 

The album is executive produced by Max Martin, and according to the rumor I heard Ariana was inspired by Madonna's Erotica. Not suggesting it's a 1:1 or that's what she was going for, but this is going to be an upbeat poppy era from her (allegedly). It doesn't sound like Tommy had any hand in this project

Edited by Blue Monday

1 hour ago, laqqinq said:

if its make up and not music.... :deadvision:

• Haha 2

if she serves a bop and a half and talks her **** about her situation then she will absolutely smash a la Flowers 

:celestial:

someone needs to leak the lead single/album title quickly im getting IMPATIENT :monkey: I CANT BE WAITING FOR EVERY SEVENTH

So apparently her collaborators on this album are same as the ones from Dangerous Woman.. I'm seated :bird:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

I love that she was possibly gonna release early this year or completely after wicked and I’m so glad she chose now. So her , nas and Camila for January? I can be into it (obv Ari the highest caliber of them all by far)

January is known for being the month where the biggest hits in history were released 

Hope Ari delivers. positions as an album is so underwhelming sans “pov” which is iconic. But I hope she pulls out the pop in her and give us some “into you” level bops. Or anything that sounds different. Ahh. I don’t even know what I want from Ari at this point, but I just hope she delivers something classic. 

10 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

So apparently her collaborators on this album are same as the ones from Dangerous Woman.. I'm seated :bird:

Hope that doesn't mean Nicki Minaj :rip:

The Positions slander is TIRED

Most of that album isn’t even trap pop like you guys claim. The back half is clearly 90s rnb pop inspired. Ariana made six albums, and only one of them was heavily trap inspired (TU,N), which, whether you like it or not, defines the sound of that time. 

Maybe some songs will have trap elements, but I highly doubt she’s coming back with the same sound from 2020. Give her some credit.

Edited by barbiegrande
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

If I see another positions slander :redface:It’s her 3rd best album and better than the overrated DW. Only intellectuals get it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

Lets hope it's just the producers and not the feats. :bird:

I'm not expecting any big evolution from her :dies: I think she's going to keep it safe and move further in the r&b/trap direction. More material of the thank u, next / positions kind :siptea: 

Aesthetically, I'm predicting a lot of muted colours, oversized hoodies, knee-high boots, topped off with a slicked back ponytail.

I'll be pleased if I'm wrong, but these are some realistic expectations imo:wave:

29 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Hope that doesn't mean Nicki Minaj :rip:

Nicki and Ari don't miss.

Edited by NEUTRON
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.