• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Aethereal

• WEEKND

• Blue Rose

Why are people in here acting as if it isn’t a fan site providing unofficial estimates? Is anyone really surprised that a music chart  fansite is run by catty gays, it’s not the Twitter account of Microsoft 

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 2

why are the BIG Chart/Pop Accounts all run by Swifties?? is it for the clout and traffic the cult bring them or what?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Cryptique said:

why are the BIG Chart/Pop Accounts all run by Swifties?? is it for the clout and traffic the cult bring them or what?

CM is well-known OTH, one of their mods are still fighting Swifties in the comment section. I thought everyone knows that CM is Madonna/MJ stan

Why is someone telling the truth thread worthy? 

19 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

This is who y’all use as a legit source btw 

You yourself have used them multiple times :dies: 

3 hours ago, Raspberries said:

You yourself have used them multiple times :dies: 

Can’t even remember the last time I have  

oh please at the people acting offended in here lmao y'all really love to be trolls and insult artists but when someone else does it y'all clutch pearls.

and not y'all using this to try to say your faves numbers aren't correct :rip: 

• Like 2

It was never a reliable source. Stans used it at first because they gave everyone big numbers, then they started to only do that for Taylor

They also retroactively calculate TEA for periods before that was ever implemented into any chart, massively inflating “album sales” for digital era artists 

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It was never a reliable source. Stans used it at first because they gave everyone big numbers, then they started to only do that for Taylor

… because Taylor has moved ahead of every other artist? This isn't a phenomenon exclusive to Chartmasters. IFPI, Luminate, Spotify… Taylor is gaining sales/streams/units or whatever metric you want to use much faster than anyone else in the industry.

8 minutes ago, Feanor said:

… because Taylor has moved ahead of every other artist? This isn't a phenomenon exclusive to Chartmasters. IFPI, Luminate, Spotify… Taylor is gaining sales/streams/units or whatever metric you want to use much faster than anyone else in the industry.

I never said hasn’t… they are just inconsistent. They remain an unofficial and unreliable source despite their generous numbers for everybody

I don't know who MJDangerous has hired as their community manager but they have ruined the tiny little credibility that they had.

OIG.Tj1BdmDn3HkQWi69u.thumb.png.0eb71e96

• Like 1

On 10/16/2023 at 2:40 AM, family.guy123 said:

They also retroactively calculate TEA for periods before that was ever implemented into any chart, massively inflating “album sales” for digital era artists 

You mean physical era, right?

Chart Masters is the closest we have to the actual numbers I feel. Because outside of Soundscan, updates we get through Billboard and HDD and other industry websites, and publicly available streaming numbers... we don't really have a lot to go by; it's practically impossible to get accurate WW sale/streaming equivalent figures, Apple Music doesn't publicly disclose numbers, etc. So CM is a pretty good estimate. Their numbers also match up pretty well to when HDD or Billboard sometimes report on global figures (that I assume they are getting via industry people).

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.