Flopped album that ended/ruined MPG career... Which album flopped the hardest?

leyaris11

which one the worst.   

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which album flopped the hardest?

• Katy Perry - Witness
    • Christina Aguilera - Bionic
    • Lady Gaga - Artpop

We all love you gurls but sometime they just...flop. :chick3: 

But the question is all these three albums, what is your pick for a hardest flop album? :bird:

Witness (album của Katy Perry) – Wikipedia tiếng ViệtundefinedArtpop - Wikipedia

Edited by leyaris11
  • Haha 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• leyaris11

• Sheep

• Steve Johnson

• Antikythera

Top Posters In This Topic

Great suggestions, but the answer is MDNA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

I feel like Bionic is the worst. 

• Like 2

as in the worst flop or the worst album?

like Bionic was the OG flop pop girl album but quality-wise is an incredible album :sorry:  the noise that was FARTPOOP is obviously the worst

Edited by Scandalous
  • Like 8

I like artpop it’s just the promo that was bad but it’s understandable because she had so much pressure to keep the momentum going from BTW but I still enjoy most of it except for J&D and applause it’s such a great lead single.

-Witness is forgettable to me so I have no strong feelings about it but I only use the singles. 

-Bionic was an amazing concept and a very ambitious project for that time but it was sadly poorly executed. It has many bops tho however it suffers from having too much filler and it’s not cohesive at all. 

• Like 1

Artpop. LMs are really good at gaslighting you to think it's a good album tho :biblio:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

as in the worst flop or the worst album?

like Bionic was the OG flop pop girl album but quality-wise is an incredible album :sorry:  the noise that was FARTPOOP is obviously the worst

Worst flop, the album can be good but it still flop into oblivion. :gaycat7:

Bionic is the worst here

Spoiler

They are all pretty good albums tho—

• Like 1

Not sure why Gags is in it. ASIB and Rain On Me both smashed after Artpop 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

Nnnn I like all 3

Bionic is really underrated. It's not bad. It's mostly thought out of this way because she flopped.

Artpop may have some duds, but still has a lot of nice songs on it.

Witness also isn't that bad. It's listenable but I do think it's on the weaker side, especially since it sounds a bit forgettable../

• Like 1

Among these Artpop because of the potential it had with its concept, but the real answer is Britney Jean

Artpop is the worst. Witness is garbage but at least it has CTTR and Tsunami which are better than any Artpop song.

Bionic is Christina's best and better than most MPG albums :kitty:

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

interesting question, an argument could be made for all three. Personally I never used Bionic at all even to this day so I'm inclined to say Artpop is a better album considering I still find myself humming some of its songs. Bionic looks like the worse flop but when you compare numbers I think Witness takes the cake as its performance compared to Prism is truly abysmal

• Like 1

I didn't like Bionic when it very first released. I listened to it a couple of years later after it released and it just clicked for me. It really is a great album, with it being my favorite of the three—followed by ARTPOP.

• Like 1

Artpop is one of the worst things to ever happen to a popstar if you consider how overhyped it was and how underwhelming the final result ended up being. It was so disappointing to the point that Gaga had to tone it down and get rid of the majority of the crazy aesthetics she was famous for, and gave us the yet another disappointing and infamous Joanne

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

ARTPOP is good and it didn't ruin anything lol, on the other hand Britney jean is the worst and it destroyed her career.

she won 8 Grammys, 2 GG's, a BAFTA & Oscar post ARTPOP, at least make it make sense

spacer.png

Edited by hausofdave
  • Thanks 11

Welp Gaga was able to have success after Artpop and Xtina is not a MPG, she was never as big as people think, so Witness.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

she won 8 Grammys, 2 GG's, a BAFTA & Oscar post ARTPOP, at least make it make sense

spacer.png

kinda agreed with you on this. 

but, objectively, artpop is ruining gaga pop career tho. she had to switch to jazz and doing movie, and released cheek to cheek after that is a proof. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.